Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Himani i am totally with u on Veer bhakti... but they have to get better clothes for him πŸ˜›
warna i think he shud get his own clothes i mean khud model tha i m sure aache kapde hogay πŸ˜ƒ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abhi wapas padh ke aayi😳 yes it should happen in this way only...just that budhiya will add a twist, ek chamakchallo ko pakad ke le aayegi ki issse shaadi kar lo....
reepicheep thumbnail
Girls, have gotta go now...see you all in the precap threadπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i really like that idea kanchi....by veer and ayesha talking about jai and diviya..it will bring them close and heal their pain. and beside veer needs to understd ayesha's side of the family.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Kaanchi
I do not think divya's will issue will be reconsidered
A may get upset but KK will shut her up by saying ki she has lost N's custody so has no right to say a word. The decision will be kk's

She might start lookin a gal for veer particularly after Minni's questioning why Veer supporting A. That might trigger veer's true feeling for A.
I did write one more adoption theory here in the update @ page 2. check it out
kancht thumbnail
@ arpita...
well i guess i m spending too much time here too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he did get some snow today ... but u know what staying home and watching the snow is actually pretty nice πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Kal i have to go to work and its going to be SOOOOOO COLD... i think tumlogo ke yaha storm aaraha hai with tooo much snow n hummare yaha thand...i m sooo sick of wearing like 6 layers of clothes everyday... n then at work they like turn up the heat n then i start sweating.. dimak gharab ho gaya haiπŸ˜›
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

Himani i am totally with u on Veer bhakti... but they have to get better clothes for him πŸ˜›

warna i think he shud get his own clothes i mean khud model tha i m sure aache kapde hogay πŸ˜ƒ

Kanchi, read my post on pg 5 regarding veer's clothesπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Bye see you laterπŸ˜ƒ
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the funny thing abt DD is that she surrounds herself with really fickle people. for now its minnie....once veer treathen to fire her....she is sooo going to throw DD under the bus.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Abhi wapas padh ke aayi😳 yes it should happen in this way only...just that budhiya will add a twist, ek chamakchallo ko pakad ke le aayegi ki issse shaadi kar lo....

what is happening today we keep reading each others mind and putting words in mouth
I just replied in kanchhi's post ki budhiya will find a gal, that will trigger tiger's feeling for AπŸ˜†
kancht thumbnail
hehehe ok this is reallly funny... tooo many people writing the same thing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Himani - Arpita just wrote that dadi will set V with someoen