Feb 3 WriteUp: Bride Returns but Choppy Seas Ahead

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Updaters at India Forums have varying writing styles. A reader may or may not a like a particular writer's style. I certainly have my own favourite updaters. But, given the unpaid personal time all updaters put into their updates please be RESPECTFUL.

If you don't like a particular updater's style then you are welcome to do your own summary on the episode and post it on the daily update thread. I promise to read it and click "like".
Due to my time constraints, I tend to be succinct. Arpita's updates are more descriptive. If you don't like my style then please feel free to amend my update using the quote function - fill it in with your own descriptors and commentary. If you don't like Arpita's take then don't read the commentary she adds on in red. Please do not, however, expect us to alter our writing styles to suit your taste. Thank U

ReCap

At home, Bunty succeeds in his saazish and Nihaal gets punished (beaten) by Dhurandar teacher, whom Daadi hired against Ayeesha's wishes. At the hotel, Minnie succeeds in her ploy to get Ayeesha scolded by guests. Ayeesha tries to help a distressed bride, who is a guest at the hotel, but lands herself in trouble when the bride's papa catches her impersonating the bride.

Part 1 ? Chakravyuh

Pagal Politician Papa threatens to shut down the hotel and tells staff to call the police so they can arrest her for stealing his daughter's jewelry and helping her escape. Minnie is thrilled that Ayeesha is in trouble but, thinks she should get Veer immediately lest demented dad shut down the hotel.

At home, Kameany, Nandini & Bunty see Nihaal sitting on the sofa looking all sad. Duffer Daadi asks if anything is wrong. Nihaal says he misses Maasi. Kameany is thrilled to hear this (not!) Her BF, Jackal Jeeju, comes with giftwrapped remote control cars for both kids. Bidga Bunty is happy/shappy and races of to play with his. Nihaal, however, refuses to open the gift box until Maasi comes. He takes the box and leaves. Avinash throws mirchi in sasuma's wounds. He suggests that he and Nandini adopt Nihaal and Kameany asks for time to ponder the idea. (Let's prayer the brilliant production team finally remembered Divya's will)

Part 2 ? Aasha ki Kiran (Veer) Arrives

Jackal Jeeju leaves the decision with daadi and pretends to go to Nihaal. Jeeju adjusts his glasses and thinks sabse bada rupiya and he can't wait to embrace Nihaal's wealth.

Sridhar and his puch, Minnie, inform Veer that Singhania's daughter has runaway and he's threatening to shut the hotel down and have Ayeesha arrested for helping. Sridhar tries to say its not Ayeesha's fault, but Minnie is admant that's its Ayeesha's stupidity. Veer asks Sridhar to have Mrs. Dixit cancel his meeting and goes with Minnie to attend to rescue his "friend" cum employee.

Ayeesha tries to explain and pleads that she was not stealing his daughter's jewelry. Pammi supports her but, Politician Papa asks the police officers to arrest her. He tells them to ensure that her zamanat not happen at any cost. The inspector shows Ayeesha her handcuffs and as she prays for help, her Angel (Veer) arrives and says "rukh jaoo". He requests to talk to Ayeesha alone before Singhania does anything. Reluctantly Mr. S agrees. Ayeesha looks like she is about to cry.

In the hallway, Minnie reports to the real boss ? Dakku Daadi. She tells Minnie to give her min-by-min updates.

Part 3 ? Dostana

Veer scolds Ayeesha for the difficult situation that she has gotten herself into. Ayeesha starts to cry and says she just wanted to help the bride and willing to accept her punishment. Veer melts like butter left fridgeless in India and grabs her shoulders and promises he is going to protect his lautta friend. He keeps insisting nothing will happen to her and they have their patented stare off.

Singhania returns already to teach Ayeesha a lesson. Veer pulls the talk to the hand move and in a commanding voice says "rukh jaao ? Ayeesha ko eeha se koi nahi leh jayega" (Stop nobody will take Ayeesha from here). (Don't worry Veer! Dulhania tumhi leh jaoge).

Singhania is shocked that Veer is protecting a "2-rupee" housekeeper and says he can't do anything to Veer becoz he is Kemeany's son but, Ayeesha will be arrested. Ayeesha cluthes her shield (Veer) for support. Veer looks at her arm and stands firm. (There is a blooper here ? watch n see if u can figure out what it is)

Just then, Singhania's daughter returns to ride to the replacement dulhania's rescue.

Part 4 - Paapa ka Penance

The Bride returns and stops her dad from persecuting (prosecuting) Ayeesha. She explains that Ayeesha' wise words convinced her to return. She agrees to marry whomever her dad chooses for her and thanks & hugs Ayeesha.

Politician Papa thanks Ayeesha and apologizes to her. Veer n Ayeesha steal glances.

Minnie updates Mean Mommy about Veer's karnameh.

PreCap

At the office, Ayeesha gifts Veer a "No Thank You" chocolate cake n card. At home, Kameany continues her gharelu politics n screams at Ayeesha for nearly destroying the Vardhaan's business.
Don't be a Stalker, Join IF, click "like", and partake in de Discussion
- How will VeNiSha deal with adoption by Jughead Jeeju?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
- Veer's started protecting A at work, but will he ever step-up at home?
- Was the Kish Desh version betta?
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you Anjana.πŸ€—πŸ€—

The Run away bride none other than Saloni of KMH.
Looks like gal always end up getting female lead in trouble.
🀣 Check this out
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=516e-1eFHs8[/YOUTUBE]

check this one too @ 2.14.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngONUDsJZig

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - no wonder she looked familiar🀣🀣🀣
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Anji...caught the blooper....thaat hand holding scene...U noe..as already sum1pointed out in the other thread....the moment that bhagori gal cums inside...VeeSha stands apart...but just the moment b4 n after ...Ayu cluthering Veers arms...Blooooopeeerrr...

Bt am too absorbed in the episode....
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey Anji...caught the blooper....thaat hand holding scene...U noe..as already sum1pointed out in the other thread....the moment that bhagori gal cums inside...VeeSha stands apart...but just the moment b4 n after ...Ayu cluthering Veers arms...Blooooopeeerrr... Anjana: Yup one minute she is clutching but, in the long shot notπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bt am too absorbed in the episode....

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - no wonder she looked familiar🀣🀣🀣

Anjana
Shame on you???
How can you not recognize her???? 🀣🀣 then you claim for KMH2🀣
Nair was right people have short memory 🀣
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Anjana- all the updates are always great. I look forward to them (often more than the episodes!) and the different styles are part of their charm. Thanks again to you all for taking the time to updateπŸ‘πŸ‘.
What a brilliant episode. A number of scenarios now likely, me thinks.
I can see the evil witch trying to drag on the adoption angle by making Ayesha feel that she cannot offer a mum and dad role. The best answer to that would be for Chachu and Maasi to get married πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰(Added benefit of this would be that the budhiya would die of shock and we'd get chutkara from her atyachar...). Anyways, dont think the creatives will be that kind.
Option 2: V might defend A in front of the cow (not as strongly as in hotel but still....). The problem always is that no matter what, D3 will just hate A more and more. I wondered when the bride gave the "parents are great" speech she got from A that Veer looked so impressed with. whether this will come back to bite them both later??? i.e. when they want to go against the chudel (bring that happy day on soon!), their principles will stand in the way?
Long and short- we need more Venisha and not D3 and Rakshash Jeeju.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey all... Anj thanks for the update. Finally we get moving and my tiger is taking charge yay!!!!! I really like the versha moments...they are just so dreamy and adorable. When the air was cleared loved the exchange between veer and Ayesha. I even liked him scholding her...cuz it was pretty silly what she did. Now it makes more sense to me that rajdeep is not there at the hotel, Veer now has to take up the leadership role. Yay!!!

What crap is jiju trying to pull now... Wanting to adopt nihal, and it seems now that after DD finding out veer helping Ayesha...she may agree for the adoption. But legally Veer has legal guidianship over Nihal. I'm sure He won't let this happen....just imgane Nanidni raising Nihal!!!!! She can't even her own Braty ass kid!!!!! How can she manage two
kids....ughhhhhhh!!!!!

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Anjana.......both you & Arpita are doing an absolutely fantastic job.......πŸ‘

Nihal is a true maasi bhakt........woh akela hi kaafi hai daadi ko apni aukad dikhane ke liye......πŸ˜†

Veer was at his best today......πŸ‘πŸΌ.......its wonderful to see him behave with authority after a very long time........hope this attitude of his continues in front of his mom too........i know its not gonna happen anytime soon but hope karne mein kya jaata hai......πŸ˜†

yeah caught the blooper......πŸ˜†........also when Veer entered the room they showed him standing behind Ayesha but he walked in from the front.......πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!\

i'jm happy the bride came back or it would've been bad :)