JOIN JPSYA Stars' FCs PLS- Link on Pg 2!!

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys- what is happening?! Is it just me or has our dashing hero's rating dropped all the way to 117?!! If so, we cannot have that surely? How can we go about getting him rated higher again?!
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shruti...infact me too worried...coz all of our JPSYA people are far down in the ranking chart----

But v being the fans can surely do something.....I guess more the number of interviews n TB articles...more number of comments help pulling up the ranks....Also v must join their fanclub n comment on a regular basis....whatever good ar bad v feel///More the star is talked about...the higher his rank gets.....!!! Am I right...for I feel so 😕
Also v should request the TB and TT people to give us some more artcles scoops n interviews on Sidditi.....please guys....work on it....Help Sid n Adi to get up in the rank list.....

Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
sonia50 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think his rating has dropped because he seems to be a mama's boy who has no say ...all Kamini does is yell and scream and connive her next move...its just getting all one sided...some positivity and romance needs to be substituted(for a while) with all this negativity and crying (by Ayesha poor thing)..!!!!😭😡
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
does it happen acc. to the role they are portraying. i am surprised .
looking at naitik 's rating( karan mehra in yeh rishta). thesedays, he is a complete let-down in the show & sitting at a commanding position.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good Point Sweet Chocolate. I think it is as Payal says- the more the star is talked about etc, their rating rises as it demonstrates that they are in the public's interest?! Hopefully JPSYA fans will come through on this. Especially now that Veer seems to be playing more the role that we want him to (i.e. that of supporting Ayesha) (touching wood very firmly now!).
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

does it happen acc. to the role they are portraying. i am surprised .
looking at naitik 's rating( karan mehra in yeh rishta). thesedays, he is a complete let-down in the show & sitting at a commanding position.

I loveeeeee ur user name...yummy 😛

Roles...hmph....may b...but I think its more of abt getting publicity....like sumtimes it so happens....that even of the person is playing a negative character...but gets a high rank,.coz.people ppl get more n more involved with the character....,.the more the fans curse the character....the higher it gets on rank list.

n.so directly too it does have a connection with the kind of role....if ur role is nt admired....ppl wil get away from the character...n hence the person.

Just hoping that our Naughty Chocolate gets his position in the top 10 soon... ⭐️
mr.superkool thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

I loveeeeee ur user name...yummy 😛

Roles...hmph....may b...but I think its more of abt getting publicity....like sumtimes it so happens....that even of the person is playing a negative character...but gets a high rank,.coz.people ppl get more n more involved with the character....,.the more the fans curse the character....the higher it gets on rank list.

n.so directly too it does have a connection with the kind of role....if ur role is nt admired....ppl wil get away from the character...n hence the person.

Just hoping that our Naughty Chocolate gets his position in the top 10 soon... ⭐️

agree with you
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
To increase the ratings, more and more people need to join Fan clubs and chat abt the stars!
tes_v1 thumbnail
I'll see if I can find the link of the FC and paste it here....
tes_v1 thumbnail

Siddharth Shukla fan club

Here, people, here's the link! Let's rock it!