Posted: 14 years ago
Me too, I live in bowie
I hate this damm weather

Originally posted by: kuttapu

In Maryland..but very close to DC

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oye Rosh, mera theory sirf brain activation tak hai..shaadi waadi ki extra fittings tumne aur arpita ne lagaayi hai🤣 meri waat mat lagwao..Tiger ne princess ko rescue kiya toh mera hypothesis proved🤣 🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roshni.

*Rubs her eyes in Shock*

Arpita, I don't want to stare again..Iske aage bhi kuch toh hone de!! I second Purva's thoughts..Ramada me Mandir toh hain naa..Wahi Kaafi hai for VeeSha marriage!😳

Roshni me rubbing eyes too, seeing anj here, but woh mujhe dekhta hi bhaag jaati hai. kya kare she does not like to chat with me🤣
Mandir kaam nahi aayega: A try kar chuki hai ye option pahle. rember nihaal goes to MH tab
reepicheep thumbnail
Arrey Arpita, main toh kab se yahan hoon...tum beech mein gayab thi😆 yeh Rosh late aayi hai, use daanton😆 😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

but guys it was really silly what Ayesha did though...i mean her life is already in such a state...I dont want Minnie to use this against her in the future by labeling....i know Veer is gng to get Ayesha out of this one....but still i guess creatives are running out of some really orginial idea..they really should read our posts.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Arpita, it's snowing here.. and there is going to be snow on Saturday(abt

15 inches) too

Kuutu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲
😲😲😲yeh snow ki height inches main badhti kyo jaa rahi hai??????😡😡
I thot bt TOm am 6 inches, melts and stays same when it re snow on Friday

😡😡😡
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel agree that whole scene was bizarre....A could have called for help or informed the girl's parents...its not her responsibility getting into the mess of her guests personal lives😕
but then how would we get the damsel in distress situation and prince saving her...and now they will interpret it in this manner...that ayesha is the ideal staff...will go to any lengths to keep guests happy...and she's done a good job....
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ht312

Arrey Arpita, main toh kab se yahan hoon...tum beech mein gayab thi😆 yeh Rosh late aayi hai, use daanton😆 😆

Oye! Himani, Mei late nahi aate...When we come its already filled with 8 pages..Padne me toh waqt lagta hai naa!😳 Lets see if Tiger's rescue mission comes true..Infact he does say "Rukhiye" What if he comes with the original bride?😲 Nahi Himani..aaj shaadi ho jaana chahye..I'm fine with a dream sequence also!😈 Arpita and I predicted with your activation theory as basis!😛😃
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Nahi I left at 10:15 US time. none of you were here.
now I get it bandini main mere like hit count kar rahi thi na.
I was checking ki mere guess kitane sahi. me not surprise, sabkuch sahi.
one I did not like and that Ninnu getting hit by TTT😡
I thot earlier ki BBB is starving, but now we shoud send him to somalia
I so want now N to tell Veer how TTT beaten him up and dd did not listen when he said no tutor This time I do not want N to go to Maassi