Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Completely agree, I want to see veer just give it to the DD and Cham chore. It's really disgusting...stupid old cow..she has no sense at all.

Hang in there..I'm in the same boat as you!! We'll make it.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Anj
check your inbox, I pmed you.
Me go watch now abber ka pyaar 😳and LNMDJ ka epi 11😛
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Anj
check your inbox, I pmed you.
Me go watch now abber ka pyaar 😳and LNMDJ ka epi 11😛

what is Abber ka pyaar??
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kancht

what is Abber ka pyaar??

Kanchi
this is another show. not ajnabi
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, loved your comparison of A as red rose and DD as cactus⭐️ and A was indeed looking like a gorgeous red rose in that bridal outfit😍 😍 Oh I so want Tiger drooling over her, after rescue mission😳 😳
What Tiger smiled and welcomed her...i didn't see it...I always miss the first 2 minutes of JPSYA because my mom watches jhansi ki rani and it ends late 😡 😡

Veer come into action now, today is wednesday....time to activate🤣 🤣

Am so happy with the Nihal and DD scene....nihal ne ek sentence mein hi DD ko demolish kar diya⭐️ ⭐️

And that bunty😡 😡 earlier i had sympathy for him, coz he was being sidelined by his own mom for nihal...but now no sympathy and all...char chantein padenge,toh akal thikaane aa jayegi uski😡 😡

Aur us dhurindhar ki toh bhayankar dhulai honi chahiye😡 😡

Enjoyed reading Arpita Times😃 Waise Arpita am also spying on you...bandini forum mein updates pe like button press kar rahi ho aajkal😆 😆
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am waiting for tom's episode😊 Ayesha had her back to Veer in the

precap and we will be able to see Veer's reaction when she turns😳..

Arpita, it's snowing here.. and there is going to be snow on Saturday(abt

15 inches) too
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, loved your comparison of A as red rose and DD as cactus⭐️ and A was indeed looking like a gorgeous red rose in that bridal outfit😍 😍 Oh I so want Tiger drooling over her, after rescue mission😳 😳
What Tiger smiled and welcomed her...i didn't see it...I always miss the first 2 minutes of JPSYA because my mom watches jhansi ki rani and it ends late 😡 😡

Veer come into action now, today is wednesday....time to activate🤣 🤣

Am so happy with the Nihal and DD scene....nihal ne ek sentence mein hi DD ko demolish kar diya⭐️ ⭐️

And that bunty😡 😡 earlier i had sympathy for him, coz he was being sidelined by his own mom for nihal...but now no sympathy and all...char chantein padenge,toh akal thikaane aa jayegi uski😡 😡

Aur us dhurindhar ki toh bhayankar dhulai honi chahiye😡 😡

Enjoyed reading Arpita Times😃 Waise Arpita am also spying on you...bandini forum mein updates pe like button press kar rahi ho aajkal😆 😆 I like it🤣🤣

What more can u expect from Bunty..apne daadi pe jo gaya he😆 and plus he is Jeeju's son😡!!

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arpita,

Thanks for your wonderful update!🤗 The most entertaining update as usual!
The best part of the episode was DD getting jacked off with Ayeesha's super brains and Nihal giveing her saath!😉😆 DD is thinking Ayeesha chaal chal rahi hai?😡 Doesn't she realise, she is the one doing that!😡 Oh! I missed Jeeju and his yellow phone yesterday!😆
Anshu di😲😲 Aap bhi Gurumai ki tarah bolne lagi toh hum bhi peeche nahi hatenge! Hume yeh sunke bahut khush hue!😆 (Bole toh Mogambo khush hua!🤣)
Cell waali..Mei toh humehsa line me hoon apne Veer ko le jaane ke liye! And I will never allow any teesra between us!😛
Aur Aaj wednesday..Kya shaadi hoga? We predicted right?😆 Nahi toh aaj Himani ki waat laga the hai..kyunki yeh ussi ka theory hai!😛🤣
kuttapu thumbnail

In Maryland..but very close to DC
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Rubs her eyes in Shock*
Er -Is it? Is it really Anjana? Wow Anj..After a long time we're online together!🤗
Yeh naainsaafi hai LNMDJ ke naam sunte hi you came here? Kabhi Kabhi hume bhi darshan diya karo!😈
Arpita, I don't want to stare again..Iske aage bhi kuch toh hone de!! I second Purva's thoughts..Ramada me Mandir toh hain naa..Wahi Kaafi hai for VeeSha marriage!😳