Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Galz...we really really appreciate arpita and anj taking the time to get us mermaids so involved in the forum. So dnt hate...just partispate...so be pro-colors and be pro-creativity

Mel

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

wonderful, hilarious update as always.

arpita , yesterday's episode was very well covered by anjana.

but we really appreciate if you re-do the terrace scene between v

& a in your spicy style. i hope you are allowed to do this. pl. read

this . do, do. waiting for it.

😉
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Can't wait to see tomorrows show....tiger boy is just gng to grasp and fall out.

Mel, 6 inches by Tom am, r u going DC??? it's started already, am still at work😭
It starts again on Friday noon.😭
Can not take it anymore 🤢
😭
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So mumma's boy has evolved to a tiger now? 😆 Well sounds like I will b watchin it just to see how Ayesha looks in a bridal outfit.

MELINDAM thumbnail
I hate the snoooowwww, it's getting bad outside. When are u leaving? Be careful when u drive, the roads are bad. I just got home.

Originally posted by: md410

<br>Mel, 6 inches by Tom am, r u going DC??? it's started already, am still at work😭<br>It starts again on Friday noon.😭 <br>Can not take it anymore 🤢<br>😭<br>

Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail

Hi what's ur name? She looks very pretty, her makeup is done very pretty. Ayesha looks better than the real bride. We are all waiting for tiger to pounce and get on his knees when he sees Ayesha.

Originally posted by: vach003

Somumma's boy hasevolved to a tiger now? 😆Well sounds like I will b watchin it just to see how Ayesha looks in a bridal outfit.

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Hi what's ur name? She looks very pretty, her makeup is done very pretty. Ayesha looks better than the real bride. We are all waiting for tiger to pounce and get on his knees when he sees Ayesha.

Oh hi! Iam Shivani. The episode hasnt been aired here in New Zealand yet so yea I wil b lookin forward for tiger to pounce! 😃
MELINDAM thumbnail
Shivani, same here it hasn't aired on the states either. I saw it on YouTube. The real action will start tomorrow..I just can't wait !!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Arggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wat do the creatives have against children😡 Seriously, Nihal getting corpal punishment is toooo MUCH. First they show the kid starving, then sick now this. 🤬 Star One is lucky i don't live in Mumbai or they would get a personal deliver of eggs and garbage for this🤣🤣
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Hey Anj,

I knw...I just dnt get it poor Nihal. It's really not cool, I'm glad that I dnt live in Mumbai myself or else you and I will egg their cars, home, and throw toliet paper at them ;)

hey how was ur midterm?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Melinda - i don't have mid-term but take home exam due on Feb 16... problem is i work full time - even now am at work and its 9:14pm😆😆

I juss hope that Nihaal's angels give KamChor teacher n Kameany wat for with regard to Nihaal😡😡