Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
swan sorry don't know ur name ..well LNBDJ stands for Love Nay Bana Di Jodi ..its comes after Miley jab hum tum on star one..even i have started watching since yesterday and i m liking it becoz its writtten by my fav writer Gautum Hedge who is also the writer of MJHT
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

swan sorry don't know ur name ..well LNBDJ stands for Love Nay Bana Di Jodi ..its comes after Miley jab hum tum on star one..even i have started watching since yesterday and i m liking it becoz its writtten by my fav writer Gautum Hedge who is also the writer of MJHT

hi kiran......πŸ˜ƒ.....i'm Anuja..

thanks.....maybe i'll watch it too......nowadays i've become a soap addict...😳....seriosly i need to get a life.....πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

P.S. Pls check if ther's a temple near the Ramada hotel. Veer can take Ayesha there asap,while we arrange for his sherwaani.

Are yaar yeh mandir vandir se kuch nahi hoga, A already tried temple option when lost N's custody to Veer.
He needs something robotic spontaneous🀣 to trigger his love like canon brand digital SLR
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
gr8888888 update.Veryyyy funnyyyy comments.Looking forward to see tomorrow epi how veer is gonna save ayesha from police.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

thanks for the update Arpita......loved the title.......πŸ˜†........now only if Veer becomes Richard Gere & claims his bride.......😍😎
Arpita: Anuja Julia roberts needs to confess first, Tiger is hopeless, he will not make move. A has to say ILU.

poor Nihal.....😭......i sincerely hope they don't show too much of this child torture..............
Arpita: Should not it be other way round??? I have no sympathy now for BB. even if he is kid.are yaar woh naughty Nihaal ( NN) hi accha tha. A use Phool ki chadi se bhi nahi chooti

.....what is LNMDJ......is the show good???
Arpita: Love ne Mila di Jodi. do not get infected. Boy we all are roaming in infectious disease zone.
so far it is good, but I'm at episode 11. so rest pata nahi

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

same here me need to get life too, but what to do snow won't let that happen.πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa_virher_2464

I think there should be some useless and eventless drama like -"ab kon karega is Ayesha se shaadi, she has put down the family shame for the hotel and all...or some drama, and V should pop up saying...nahinnnn...main hoon na, main karunga..." waise bhi she is in the bridal outfit, and he always wears a formal suit...so sab kuch ready hai, mandap also...so go ahead Vesha and drop a bomb at the madhouse...πŸ˜†

Hi Prateeksha
welcome back.
naa re by the time tiger will tell police not to arrest her, bride will come back to testify. Ayesha will score one more point in Tigers bookπŸ˜†
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpita....rocking update....Loved it yaar...⭐️ Tussi kamal ke updates likhte ho!!!!! πŸ˜›

Ahaha....just checked out the episode......it was kinda monotonous...same old tricks n victims being NiSha......

Veern his million dollar smile.....loved the starting of thr episode...coz it startd with the smile of hot n happening Veer 😳

The inbetween part was relli a crap...xcept that Arnav n Nihaal part...that Arnav....😑 sucks.......n my dear Nihaal....got all the beating...Wud love to c his angel kicking out the teacher .....as wednesday is cuming and as per Himani's activation theory....may b Veeru cums to noe of the TT in the cumg episodes this week.... πŸ˜•

Ohhhh....Loved the invisible slap by Nihu on that demented daadi's face.....πŸ‘ Maasi sejyadamujhe koi pyaar nahi ker sakta Soo true Nihaal....show her the NiSha Jalwa....

Demented Family...!!! I guess wherefrom JPSYA gets all the crazy n silly characters......That bride's family....was equally boring....Loved that Daddi's confidence when he said instantly Bhaag Gayi!!!! 😲

Ayu rockd in the red dress....she was luking absolutely stunning.....n Guess what...there were no make up artists +nt in the bride's room to prepare her...!!! πŸ˜•

Veer saves Ayu....hope the scene gets some better logic......coz ayu dressing up as the bride looked completely illogical......

Hope to get some strong VeeSha moments tomm...

πŸ₯³ Nandini had one line today ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Hi Prateeksha
welcome back.
naa re by the time tiger will tell police not to arrest her, bride will come back to testify. Ayesha will score one more point in Tigers bookπŸ˜†

Ya yaar, I was just kidding....but I want Veer to atleast stare and glare at her in this outfit...1st time Ayesha is in some different avtaar..that too such an awesome one!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Arpita....what's AWOL???????????πŸ˜• I am waiting for the day N complaints to V about TTT. V should use the same cane on TTT and BBB!!

Ab baaki ke vichaar episode dekhne ke baad.....

Yaar...I had heard LNBDJ is also becoming a saas-bahu types.....you girls enjoying it???? I watched parts of it mainly becoz Gautam Hegde is the writer n as Kiran said ...he is really good....Don't watch it anymore though

Thanks a Ton Arpita for this awesome update...vishesh tippriyon ke saath (is anyone confused what it means???)πŸ˜†