Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
yaar tum logo ke chakkar main too much chocolate ho gaya milk main LOL
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Mel.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i was planning on going to bed but since sooooo cold tomorrow i decided i am going to work from home (what with these train delays) so that gives me more time on the forum πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i love ur dressing suggestion, u can apply for the post of Veer's dress stylist (see good way to be close to V - yest i sided with Arpita for her Veer today u can have him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)... n i never downturn the pink... but as Ross would say its not pink its Salmon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Himani... lets get Anjana back... she def needs to start this petition, n soon the shows will start a petition to STOP ALL PETITIONS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear dear dear Arpita..im going to be the designer MKTπŸ˜†
yah...i just saw it...its bad. You have to go in tomorrow, i'll try and wrk from home or something

Originally posted by: md410

Really???? I just happen to check out side, it is baaaaaaaaadddddddd.
Mel you go join to be a designer for AKT

Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, jhakaas idea..sabse pehle budhiya aur uske saiyya ko tapka aate hain...phir minnie aur dhurandhar ka safaya karke...nandini aur bunty ko doosre ghar mein shift karke...veenisha ko complete freedomπŸ˜ƒ
MELINDAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

thanks Mel.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i was planning on going to bed but since sooooo cold tomorrow i decided i am going to work from home (what with these train delays) so that gives me more time on the forum πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i love ur dressing suggestion, u can apply for the post of Veer's dress stylist (see good way to be close to V - yest i sided with Arpita for her Veer today u can have him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)... n i never downturn the pink... but as Ross would say its not pink its Salmon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Himani... lets get Anjana back... she def needs to start this petition, n soon the shows will start a petition to STOP ALL PETITIONS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haha kanchi you are right, but we gotta fight for our rightsπŸ˜† πŸ˜† and our first right is to see a well dressed, handsome veerπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Right, casuals are the best...especially shimla wale casuals...everything was well defined in those clothes☺️ ☺️

ohhh i agree specially that truck scene where he helps A get on the truck....hmmm i think i will go watch some reruns πŸ˜‰
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

yah...i just saw it...its bad. You have to go in tomorrow, i'll try and wrk from home or something

Mel
I will have to go. that is oki, me just 2 block down from lab. still hard to walk.
MELINDAM thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....i love it when a straight guy wears pink....they look nice.
lol..no salmon

Originally posted by: kancht

kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Haha kanchi you are right, but we gotta fight for our rightsπŸ˜† πŸ˜† and our first right is to see a well dressed, handsome veerπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

hehehe i am with u ... NARI ANDOLAN !!!!!!!
i wont even mind a "less" dressed Veer 😳😳