Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Not gayab yaar..Mum chilla rahi thi breakfast ke liye..So had to go leaving this in half!
Himani, yeh slow vlow..LKuch nahi chlega..Agar hona hai toh sab ekdum jet speed me..Ok..We'll give you time till this friday!😈
Aprita...Himani kya karen?🤔 We wont allow her to see Veer for a week! 😈
Oye! Arpita...😭 Aisa predictions mat do yaar....Surely RKV (Roshni ka Veer) will be able to do something..May be he will fight with the cops to save her!
HImani, Me too in love with the promo!😍

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im sooooo ready... sapna has no damm taste in mens attire. is she blind...really... they need to have a male stylist to dress the males. why the hell are they having their shirt collars outside of the suit jacket...its driving me crazy...it looks messy
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, jiju ne bhadkila orange shirt kab pehna tha🤣 🤣 arrey he was not there na in yesterday's epi...wow, didn't even miss him a bit...how about him not making an appearance this whole week...it will be such a relief....

I think they are trying to adjust the villain's proportions here...pehle kameeni aur jiju the...toh minnie gayab...now kameeni aur minnie hai to jiju gayab🤣 🤣
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hate Veer's clothes too.. i think he looked best in casuals... the jeans n shirt when he came ot show the party album to N n A was just tooooo good 😃
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Himani too true yar...Chal abhi jaate hai!

Veer looked the best during the Shimla trip..Jab se office jaane laga hai, he is been given only dull colors to wear!
reepicheep thumbnail
Oye Roshni, aisa toh tu soch bhi mat...mujhe mere veer ko dekhne se koi nahi rok sakta😆 😈
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

yeah only the original bride can save her...hope she comes back soon...i don't want A to go the police station

Aree yaar they will do this, so that bidhiya ko ek aue mauka insult karne kaa😡
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, Mel, Kanchi..lagta hai ki ab veer ke kapdon ke liye bhi petition likhna padega🤣 🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, veer's clothes are getting on my nerves now..itna dull colour😡 lets go and beat up his stylist😈 😈

I thot we were going to go fadooo his shirt. I have been shouting last 5 days😈
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
K- u back!!! you couldnt go to sleep...you know everything is gng to be shut down tomorrow....welcome back deary
i like him the jeans and shirt.
but i want to see him in the three buttoned blk suit a baby pink shirt with a raw silk tie with diamond designs on the tie.....he would look just soooo handsome. dont knock the pink shirt....its very becoming