Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Arpita,

Haan yaar tumhari aadha hypothesis prove ho gaya...Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!! I want our prediction aslo to come true!😈

Baki bhi prove ho jayega dost😃 😃 slow and steady prove ho jayega😆 thoda patience rakho😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
OKi rosh
Just watched the promo
OMG A look sooooooooooooo greatttttttttttttt even crying.
look @ AKT when she was holding his arm, use pakka kuch kuch hua, pretty much same like when he helped her twisted ankle to straighten out.
Now I think Veer may not be able to help her, but the original bride will come and save. they might drag this till to police Station. So may be Thursday the original bride comes back and help A.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

oyi teri toh,
slow and steady vaali, we are talking about this week.😃
looking promo, it seems that they will drag A to police station, 😭AKT might not able do anything, just khada dekhta rah jaayega,😭 then bride comes back and saves her.😃
yadi aisa hua Tab rosh hum Himani ka kya karenge??? bol naa

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arpita...your right. but the key point is that he will by her side....hubby material😉

Originally posted by: md410

OKi rosh
Just watched the promo
OMG A look sooooooooooooo greatttttttttttttt even crying.
look @ AKT when she was holding his arm, use pakka kuch kuch hua, pretty much same like when he helped her twisted ankle to straighten out.
Now I think Veer may not be able to help her, but the original bride will come and save. they might drag this till to police Station. So may be Thursday the original bride comes back and help A.

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope they don't take her to police station...Veer can console her for

sometime😳 and I hope by that time that girl will come back
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, budhiya ek jhatke se marne se rahi...usse toh double jhatke hi maar sakte hain...toh am ssuming...veesha ki shaadi or veer going against her and jiju ka waar...both together can kill her.....

iss type ke buddhe jaldi marte bhi toh nahi hai na.....dil hi nahi hai...toh attack bhi aakar kya karega? isiliye jhatke aur woh bhi zyada dose wale jhatke hi maar sakte hain

You spot it right Himani.
yeah what is this with jiju
first yellow phone
then govinda brand bhadkila orange shirt
he positively needs to go attend Gay conference going on in China😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, am in love with the promo right now😍 😍 episode dekhoongi to pata nahi kya hoga....A really looked so beautiful, veer bechara to kaam se hi gaya...usse kuch kuch kyun na hoga😉 😉
yeah only the original bride can save her...hope she comes back soon...i don't want A to go the police station
md410 thumbnail
me will be back in 5 mnts. hungry again.
Rosh kaha gaayab????
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehe...me too...i was just watching the promo... himani...i hate what veer is wearing....can we wear a serhwani...he looks out of place in the gray suit
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, veer's clothes are getting on my nerves now..itna dull colour😡 lets go and beat up his stylist😈 😈