Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

just saw the promo....check it out guys...go to the main page of the forum...

Mel..See na..Himani Bol rahi hai ki meine apna khud ka promo likh dia!πŸ˜”
What is your prediction after the promo? I think Veer will find the the bride and bring her or Veer would manofy that politicain to agree for his daughter's marriage with her BF!
HImani..Ab toh yakeen hua naa?😳
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Agree Mel, dadi is so blinded by her hatred for divya and ayesha...that she's not realizing what she's doing to nihal...and he's still a kid..and kids are impressionable..what if that evil dadi succeeds in indoctrinating him? its really worrying...because if in case she succeeds in separating nisha, and later nisha get together...the negative impact that dadi would have made on him...cannot go away so easily..it will impact his mind..I so don't want anything like this happening........I hope am wrong...

If they do what you said then me out of the show.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Guys I am going to sleep hoping for a nice episode tom😊..g'nite and good day

\
gud nite Kuttu
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree...Veer still has a long ways to go...he's got to woo her first..no he has to realize that he loves her....soooo that will be awhileπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
guys i know i m on a different track now but i personally dont want Vesha to get married soon.. they can do as many dream squence as they want but no marriage... kyuki most serials go downhill after that πŸ˜†
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

kanchi
Name of the show is Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam. It airs @ color channel.
Abeer is male lead of the show. Tia is behind himπŸ˜›

ohhh thats gaurav khanna's new show... i really like GK too (Tia has competition πŸ˜‰ - oops i just spoke to her yesterday n today i m competing, these guys will never let us girls be friends πŸ˜‰)... i loved GK in LNMDJ but since the serial has taken such a downfall i have stopped watching it 😭😭
well didnt know this one already started... i m going to start watching it now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Rosh, yeh kab hua? sahi promo bata rahi ho naa...ki apna hi promo likha haiπŸ˜†

@ bold
🀣
main apna promo kuch aise likhati
daro mat Ayesha main hu na, abhi isi vaqt, isi mandap main tumhaara haath thamoomga.
minnie get ready to do Kanyadaan.Shridhar call mom taiyaari kare swagat ki choti bahu aa rahi hai
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

What is your prediction after the promo? I think Veer will find the the bride and bring her or Veer would manofy that politicain to agree for his daughter's marriage with her BF!

Rosh, sweetheart...kaan pakad ke maafi..sorry, sorry....itni jaldi promo aa jayega mujhe pata nahi tha...abhi abhi dekha...haye kitna sweet promo tha😳 😳 thanks for postingβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

chalo kam se kam meri hypothesis prove ho gayiπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

HImani ki Bachi😑 Already posted the promo..Dekh le!πŸ˜† Khud ka promo likhti toh kuch aur hi likhti!😈

rosh
kal himani proven rong aur hum nahi chodenge use. hum pe shak karti hai😑
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

agree...Veer still has a long ways to go...he's got to woo her first..no he has to realize that he loves her....soooo that will be awhileπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
guys i know i m on a different track now but i personally dont want Vesha to get married soon.. they can do as many dream squence as they want but no marriage... kyuki most serials go downhill after that πŸ˜†

now i wont mind them dragging those 2 parts (realisation and wooing) for a few weeksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks RoshπŸ€—
my prediction...Veer will get her out of the mess or the real bride will come back and take responsibility for the actions. But I do hope that once Veer and Ayesha have a private joke about the whole mix-up...ummm something like once ayesha gets out of the garment...she should say..."o, im never getting married..its too stressful". Then Veer replies by "ummm...well i thought you looked nice" and then they have a moment😍
But I can forsee a major problem and its minnie....she's the one who is gng to keep an eye on VerSha and report nonsense to DD.😭