md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Recap: Nihaal ne kara di Dosti

Tiger (Veer) gave princess maassi key to honeymoon suit ❤️(back to work). Bua ki Sautan gives her sabkuch (No dirty ideas🤣)to her BF ( sign to transfer funds😡. Witch KK insults Ayesha (A), tries to keep away lioness (A) from her cub (N). VeSha shake hands to follow Nihaal ka friendship funda (I am so waiting when N will say chaachu I am saying maassi ILU, aap bhi bolo na please). sadist Minnie needs nag for door ka roka before A goes to her suit.( interrupts the welcome party of A), but mera Tiger aa gaya, cake khaane and A ko ghoorane

Part: 1 Ram -Hanumaan do not let maassi loose

As we all expected, Tiger welcomes A back with broad smile.(maassi ke aansoo ne pighala diya, Yeh dosti hum nahi chodenge, balki mil ke M&M ko pitenge😆) A thanks her ( looks like overwhelming maassi, forgot the No thank you vaala rule😆) Minni is like OMG I'm too much constipated, what to do kind expression🤣. A also thanks whole staff, tells them she respects and care about their love, affection, but now we should go back to work ( Great constipated Cat aka minnie she is doing your job, slowly taking over unofficially🤣)Aur our Tiger just mesmerized with staring ( OMG, maassi killing him more, unknowingly igniting fire in him ❤️, only problem this moment for me is his shirt ka color. Mallu stop praising color we might get nicer one😉.) CC ( constipated Cat aka minnie) promise herself for her de(pr)omotion 🤣to give hard time A at work, ( I know she is in delusion). Tiger tells anyways today is his wedding rehearsal🤣 ( aka Singhania's daughter's wedding) so get back to work fast.

when Chouksi uncle let us know ki bride's father is big politician, they arrive.oooooo No cake cutting I thought I will get a piece of it too never mind we will have VeSha's wedding cake)😛Tiger welcomes, guest, formal introduction to family of leader.( OMG bride looks like distorted version of A, no wonder she will make A bride, I'm not fit why do not you be the bride🤣 oye maasi toh tiger ki hai)Tiger tells them to be comfortable and let them know if they need anything. CC is fuming, when Tiger tells her to take care of guest. CC turns to A calling her VIP, yells at her to hurry up for work ( oye boss ki dulhan se koi aise baat karta hai bhala??)🤪

Back to Mental Hospital (MH aka vardhan's) N joins for breakfast, telling saajan ki saheli and hubby ( DD, Bua) go to hell ( good morning) Bua goes o get breakfast, N looking around( pakka A ko dhoond raha hai, DD is so close to get from him now) there you go, bhakta ask for his God maasi kaha hai yipeeeeeee, ( I though DD going to choke coffee or wine or poison whatever drinking) cunningly reply she is at work, N wonders without seeing me😭( go kill daadi, she did not let A meet you, do something N, please tujhe hone vaali chaachi ki kasam), I wanted to tell good luck to A ( tell good luck to DD, so she could get saved your bombing😃), DD go more naalayak, put blame on A yeah how did she go???, N says she promised me to make breakfast,DD kinda shocked ( ahhhh I see now how badly it will back fire), DD instigates may be she forgot,coz she is happy about job. Smiley DD tells what if A is not here daadi is here (idiot whom are you comparing??? rose flower with cactus???) Servant gives breakfast, telling A made it for you ( Yipeee, see the cactus ka face), N finds note ( budhiya 7 janam legi phir bhi N will not love you. this is just great.these two are family last 7 yrs, which you will not get it in 700000 yrs. 👏👏👏) N reads maassi ka love letter to Tiger kidding to N. A has written, she is leaving, as he is sleeping, but he can wish her just by closing his eyes⭐️( Dil se dil ko raah hoti hai)❤️❤️ n does what ever A wrote. KK seems like someone shot her directly on head. N replies to DD, did not I tell you, A loves me most, no one can love me more than her in the whole WORLD⭐️( Maasi ka score 11-0, can't be perfect than this😃) KK thinks A is playing game with her ( check reality, do not be Ekta mai), A is gone but still exists. ( oye DD did not you hear Vaheeda Rehmaan singing, Sirf ahasaas hai ye ruh se mahsoos karo, pyaar ko pyaar hi rahne do koi naam na do) DD hopes, CC will be successful (When boss is not winning how come teri chamchi will win and A toh N ki boss hai??)😕

Guest asks A to keep haldi @ brides room, other guest talking she will wear such a nice saree in wedding, CC hears, her devil mind calculating liner equation ( do not even try only Arpita can get that🤣 CC does her usual trick makes A to drop haldi bowl.( ohh C'mon come up with new one)

Part: 2 NiSa ki raah main Kaante hi kaante

Haldi gets drop on saree, that guest wanted to wear on VeSha's wedding kidding. ( now why she was wearing it now?? did she know ki CC would do something like this to A??) 30 seconds dhoom dhaam loud BG. sab ki staring to each other. Finally CC walks in apologizing, praising saree. Tabassom ki looks a like guest yells @ A can not she see and walk( noop, she is daydreaming about Arpita Ka Tiger aka AKT) Apology session from CC and A. CC yells @ her you started kaarnaame as soon as you come ( OMG CC, you are dumbooo🤪. kaarnaame toh started ❤️when VeSha were on way to Shimla on mission bachho N 🤣, now it is just competition who tells ILU first)) CC tells her to clean saree to A, when she is done with her all work ( maassi easy na, tell AKT to get it dry -cleaned. done, this way he will have practice run for future to get dry clean your saree)🤣

MH, Terrible torture tutor(TTT), questioning about homework.😡 ( I see my night mare coming true😭) Bunty get shaabasi ki how nicely he copied n's notes. N is in trouble, as BBB tells N ki notes in bag, but BBB actually has misplaced ( Me sure one day he will sale his own father for one pine of bear, this is all BF worth it😡) TTT thinks n making excuse for not doing home work and not telling the truth ( Roshini please kill is BBB naa) He yells @ N. N scared to death ( awwwww 🤗🤗)TTT tells yesterday A saved you, but not today ( oops I hate myself for channeling creatives, they pickup rong, how about giving VeSha ka romance??)) BBB saves his skin, tells N to go through torture for the sake of dushmani ( friendship😡)TTT beats N badly, poor kid keep calling maassi ( DD teri toh, and yeh BBB 😡) Hey AKT please come, N please use your brain, call your chaachu, there is phone in your room.

Ramada, Bride's mom asks A to go get dress up as bride. aka to help her daughter to get ready, to give her paayal ( no no not IF waali paayal, anklet yaar😆) A is on way to become AKT ki bride, aka goes to bride's room. A hears, Puja ( Bride) crying. A asks why is she crying?? ( she does not want anklet, she wants IF ki paayal.🤣)A tells ki she has to leave her parents so dukhii na ( nahi re she wants you to get marry with AKT before her wedding🤣, bhool gayi KK ki jaan leni hai na this week🤣) A tells her to be happy, this is a reality, every gal needs to go through ( noop, Bua is exception. she did JJ ki bidai, me sure he did not bahaoo one aansoo)🤣 Puja tells if some loses his life then??? ( who DD??? I won't mind, she can take JJ to hell with her as bonus?? NO Ajnabi member will have problem with that, I promise🤣) Puja tells truth to shocked A, that she was forced for marriage.( hmmm, now I see, matchmaker A. So N got it from maassi, interesting), she loves someone but father does not like him ( ari ladki shaadi tere white topy vaale baap ko karni hai kya???A tells her look KK does not like me but AKT and I still getting married in your mandap)🤣 She fills A in my father forcing me marry to his friend's son for his political interest kidding, if I marry him then BF will commit suicide ( universal dhamkii, to manoo ladki ka baap)

Part: 3 Tiger ki Bride A.

A explains to her nicely, like budhiya not like gal, ki think about what your parents did for you, you should not forget, this is all for your good ( oki A I will have word with you when Tiger will go against his mom, do u remember what your sis did??) Puja tells I was trying to make him understand but in vain (A in heart yahi naa, woh Tiger bhi aise hi karega) A smjahoo, Puja wants to meet him but how ( puja in heart, hey A why do not you get marry to V and let me be on run, baab ki baj gayi band)Puja aska help from A. ( A shocked,please maasi help her who knows you will get Tiger) Puja gives a duhai of BF, lief, regrets etc. A still reluctant finally she offers her be Tiger ki bride in my wedding outfit, let tiger behoosh on this. aka she asks A to replace her, till she comes back, anyways (puja in heart ki I do look like your distorted version🤣) Guest welcoming ceremony, CC sends dulhan ki sis aka pammi with sweets in bride room ( dulhan toh badal gayi). A is in bride outfit and Puja in uniform ( kambhakt isq kya kya karvaata hai, netaa ki beti naukrani, KK ki socho, jise woh sochti hai naukrani vahi hogi Veer ke dil ki raani😆)

OMG A is sooooooooo Gorgeous in red ( mera yeh haal hai to Tiger toh pakka abhi hi shaaadi karega, mom gayi bhaad main, jab tak hosh aayega tab tak toh they will do wedding in Vegas) A asks her to come back early. As she runs, family enter, nag ceremony, mom removes ghunghat, and TADAAAAAAAA humaari A as bride. CC ka blood clot in whole body, Pammi happy finally A is on way to become N ki Chaachi, aka all shocked. Me waiting for Tiger to come and stare A.😆🤣

Part: 4: Bollywood ki Julia roberts

CC shocked, asks what is she doing here in this outfit (A in heart idiot, waiting for my prince charm to drag me to Vegas😳, what you thought😡, ki mujhse saree dhulvaayegi, ab tu dekh, kaise meri juti polish karegi) Mom asks valid question where is my beti 😭( gayi apne pati ke pass, jaise tu hai uske papa ke saath)😃 A fumbles for the truth, father gets it bhaag gayi( pakka she did PhD in runaway bride, so inspired by Julia Roberts.) Wow what a father sahi pahchaanta hai beti ko, unlike DD. A fills in, tells them she promised me, she will back for sure. Father shuts her up ( abe, go control your daughter na, kisi aur ki beti pe do not do bossing namakool)😡 He fills in, she won't come back, she ran earlier too. (means she has habit of running, so why blame A,God always sends Angel for love birds)This time you helped her, my reputation has killed. ( well what to do, when parents not worried about their child??but focused on izzat)All is finished ( now I can never get a way to white house🤣)

Mom_papa argue. A tries to tell she will back, gets back badly from papa ( yeha puja aaye ya naa aaye, Tiger will come to save A🤣), no one knows het better than me👍🏼 she fooled you( yup this got u right, then why you did not let her marry her BF, ab see you have no option but to get marry VeSha in Mandap, someone please bring, pandit N🤣) He shows A ki aukat as housekeepar ( status will change, A will be maalkin soon😃)I will punish you for mistake, barbaad kar doonga ( you will have to marry Tiger in future). Kal dekh Tiger se shaadi karoonga teri.🤣

Tomorrow: Prince Charming to save Cinderella

Mota leader, tells police, ki A tried to steal,jewel (tiger) and make my gal Julia Roberts. Arrest her ( R u Police commissioner???) Tiger yells from back nahiiiiiiiii meri dulhaniya main hi le jaaoonga koi aur nahi go arrest mom aka he stops the police. Ayehsa chaachi happy.

Arpita Times: Aaj ki News

1: Soapwaali( Anjana aka encyclopedia of TV soap) has infected me with LNMDJ virus.

Still 150 episodes to go, God such a huge assignment.🤣too much to catch up.😆

2: Kuttu is more excited about Bandini than Ajnabi ( Not good, Me spying on you)😆

3: Kiran ko who knows kya bura laga, All I know she is not talking to me😭

4: Mel started day dreaming about VeSha valentine, while cleaning the snow.😛

5: Anshu 2 and mallu AWOL

6: Arpita thinking, Tiger hai ke sunta nahi, snow hai ki jaata nahi.😕

7: Rosh still standing in line thinking who knows when she can grab my Tiger🤪

Request: Every one please sign the petition Anjana made for Star One to get us youth show. I truly hope they are not clone of Nair

Please do not copy Update.Exclusively for India Forum.

Enjoy

Arpita😛

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arpita...reserving my comments,,,will cum back after watching the episode..😛
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Waha Arpita!

Aaj itne jaldi update mil gaya!

Mazaa aagaya! Ye Arpita times padhne me bohot mazaa aata hai!

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oye Arpi ki bachee i have replied ur PM 😡😡😡 ..ask my old friends how lazy i m in replying 🥱 ..naraz honey ki dadi u have still not added me in ur friends list ...kab ki invitation send ki howi hai ..abhi to baat kerna chori hai next step main i m going to do strike 😈
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Waha Arpita!

Aaj itne jaldi update mil gaya!

Mazaa aagaya! Ye Arpita times padhne me bohot mazaa aata hai!

What to do, I did it fast for Kiran😛 She is not active after 1 pm US time.😉
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Oye Arpi ki bachee i have replied ur PM 😡😡😡 ..ask my old friends how lazy i m in replying 🥱 ..naraz honey ki dadi u have still not added me in ur friends list ...kab ki invitation send ki howi hai ..abhi to baat kerna chori hai next step main i m going to do strike 😈

freind list?? you are in my fiend list. am I missing something kya???😕
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waah..........Arpita kya update hai!! very very entertaining & funny!!
A is scoring on all sides-even her absence irritaes DD!! TT is going to get a thing or two thrown from my side.
P.S. Pls check if ther's a temple near the Ramada hotel. Veer can take Ayesha there asap,while we arrange for his sherwaani.
Edited by andromeda_kia - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Check my invitation again arpi 😃 ...hey u did update for me bohoooooo bohooooooooooo Tia don't trust yeh update merey liye nahi bulkey meri watt laganey keh liye ki hai 😭😭😃 ..she is real Chalak Bili of this forum ..these are her tactics to force people to speak up 😆
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Arpita......loved the title.......😆........now only if Veer becomes Richard Gere & claims his bride.......😍😎

you know what that haldi waali aunty did look like Tabassum......good observation.......👏

poor Nihal.....😭......i sincerely hope they don't show too much of this child torture..............what is this good for nothing Nandini doing........😡.......can't she look out for the kids.......

ur taaza khabar is very entertaining.......what is LNMDJ......is the show good???
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Great work Arpita...I was disconnected from the forum for 3 to 4 days as my bacchu was a little down with cold and cough....back to work today..and checked ur update....it was awesome...! as usual...😊

I think there should be some useless and eventless drama like -"ab kon karega is Ayesha se shaadi, she has put down the family shame for the hotel and all...or some drama, and V should pop up saying...nahinnnn...main hoon na, main karunga..." waise bhi she is in the bridal outfit, and he always wears a formal suit...so sab kuch ready hai, mandap also...so go ahead Vesha and drop a bomb at the madhouse...😆