Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey sum..it can go both ways. I hope he stands up for Ayesha because she is his employee. I really would like to see his business accumen come out! Let's see how this goes:)
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Mel....may I call you that?...ur right it can go both ways...though I reckon Veer wud defend her, not because she's his employee but rather because he now knows the type of person Ayesha is and that she will have a good reason for going through with the whole facade of dressing up as a bride
MELINDAM thumbnail
Hey Sum...of course call me Mel. Am not really worried abt veer standing up for Ayesha. U want to see veer stand up against his demented mother!!! Wrethed women.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Yeah....wen Veer finally grows a backbone where his mother is concerned....only then shall we rejoice....it wud really be a treat to see him defend Ayesha against his mom...from there on it'll be a losing battle for Kameeni.....
MELINDAM thumbnail
U have really no idea how much we all him to have a backbone. It's a slooooooow progression for veer
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
slow is definitely an understatement....wenever Kameeni insults Ayesha in Veer's presence, I feel like screaming at him in frustration for just standing there like a mute, passively listening to her spew all her BS...oh well, as they say, slowly but surely😉
MELINDAM thumbnail
hey sum...come join us in the Feb 2 posts...
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sum_sum

That was one of the best scenes of Kis Desh😳....I dnt think Veer wud defend Ayesha in the same manner....then again you never know, he may jus do jus that....It wud definitely come as a pleasant surprise if he did😳

Fat chance!!!!!
The day he defends Ayesha in front of his mom woh din kayamat ka din hoga!!!!!