veer's reaction on seeing ayesha as a bride

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
i was just wondering that how will veer react on seeing ayesha as a bride, i mean will he get a shock on this because this stuff in hotel for no reason, or will he be mesmerizing her??i will prefer option two😍but that makes no sense at all😆but still that shot will be worth watching😍
what say???
Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mallu..😊

Ahhhh...the episode....I am syill in confusion as did how Ayu land up in bridal dress.....I guess Meanie Minnie will force her....saying some stuff n all...may b 😕 Veer...as Mr Naughty Chocolate is concerned...I think primarily he will cum n get the confusion cleared...so that Ayu is nt more blamed!!...N den when everybody will leave n all...he will cum near her n in soft voice will say her I am Sorry...n U look beautiful....!! 😍 following an eyelock....Gosh!!! I have started creating a another story..😛
Anyway...whatever it mi8 b.....I hope v get some cute VeeSha scenes!!!! Veer will definitely get mesmerized by her innocent looks....Ayu looked superbbb
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mallu, payal.... He's so gng to be struck by her beauty!!!! He's gng to stare at her but your right by the fact it is in the hotel and it is a guest's property. So it can go both ways... At least I hope we get some good VerSha moment with the bridal scence.

Mel
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haan yaar mujhe bhi bohut inrezaar hai us pal ka jab veer ayesha ko bridal look mein deekhe ga. i think veer ayesha ko deekhta rah jaye ga.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post mallu😃 Mel agree he's gonna be mesmerized by her beauty...but only once the confusion is cleared up...which i hope will clear up soon....I so want to see veer staring at her...at least kuch to kare😆 😆 if not mujhse shaadi karogi, at least ek eyelock session hi ho jaye😍 😍
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Definitely veer will stare at her and also he will protect her.Ayesha must have good reason for doing it so veer will get more impressed.I don't know for how long veer will stare at her.Normal he stares at her for few seconds and now when ayesha is looking so pretty in red bridal langa how long will he stare????maybe few minutes.Looking forward to see today epi to get our answers
fatima
MELINDAM thumbnail
Himani...lol creatives have a way of dragging thgs. It's one trouble after another for Ayesha. We won't see the situation cleared up until wensday...that's also when the lightbulb will go on;)
MELINDAM thumbnail
Famita....he sud have his moment!!!! Hopefully somethg will trigger and he will grab her hand and take her to the mandir and say "we're already friends, what say we take the next step".

What u thk???
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Famita....he sud have his moment!!!! Hopefully somethg will trigger and he will grab her hand and take her to the mandir and say "we're already friends, what say we take the next step". 🤣

What u thk???

yaar kya baat kahi hai haha, hope it happens soon, dulhan tu ready hai itnay baday hotel ka malik ko aik wedding arrange karnay mein kya itme lagay ka🤣awesome
AHEM AHEM APART FROM FUN AYESHA'S BECOMING A BRIDE MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL😕why the hell creatives making ayesha's state pethetic?😕😭
mallu
MELINDAM thumbnail
Mallu...totally agree. Not sure were creatives are gng with this angle...Lately it's been drama drama drama and some extreme annoyance. It's very choppy.