Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rosh, wah tu toh ekdum updated haiπŸ‘ ha Mel, hai numberwali, Arpita hai celllwali coz she's in basic science aur main hoon peoplewaliπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Waise yeh cellwali kahan gayb ho gai hai?πŸ€”
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Kanch, Yep, I did refer to Veer as Beast..Akhir the he is the handsome beast...Waise Arpita calls him SherπŸ˜† So I was reminded of the title!πŸ˜† I too never watched kis desh..Any resembelance to that serial here?

oh no i dont think there is that much resembalance in the serial other than the hero owning the hotel and the heroine working in the housekeeping dept πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but the precap scene is definitely similar... waise wait now that i come to think about it i think the heroine was made to live in some servants quarters too but in that serial the heroine n her sis were taken as servants maybe i should watch some of the old episodes again there might be more similarities πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Waise i quite J of these girls.. i worked in a hotel too sometime back (not in the front office though) but i never had such handsome hunks as owners... wud have never left the job or else πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, tumne youtube pe kya golmaal kiya haiπŸ˜† πŸ˜† the names of the parts are mixed upπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ARe kisi ne comment main likha sunah, I have corrected the parts.😊
woh mere Lion saamne baitha tha na jab main load kar rahi thi tab to ghonchi ho gayaπŸ˜†
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Oh-kay! Seriously yaar, hum log itna discuss karte hai, ke peechese aanewale ko padhna impossible ho jata hai!πŸ˜†

Mera naam? Socha kuch? Sab se best to ek hi ho sakta hai....πŸ˜‰

Haan Tia...Gayabwali😲🀣 Ok Baba bura mat maan...I know best name is Tia!πŸ˜ƒ
md410 thumbnail

BTW, guys, ye numberwali kaun hai?

Melinda, as she worked in financeπŸ˜‰
Himani people waali
main cell walli
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so this is my guess for tomorrow show

the bride pleaded with ayesha to temporary fill in for her...cuz she was planning to away or that the bride was away and they needed to do some alternation to the dress and the mother or the bride have her tried on the clothes...what you think
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kancht

oh no i dont think there is that much resembalance in the serial other than the hero owning the hotel and the heroine working in the housekeeping dept πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but the precap scene is definitely similar... waise wait now that i come to think about it i think the heroine was made to live in some servants quarters too but in that serial the heroine n her sis were taken as servants maybe i should watch some of the old episodes again there might be more similarities πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Waise i quite J of these girls.. i worked in a hotel too sometime back(not in the front office though) but i never had such handsome hunks as owners... wud have never left the job or else πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Kancht,

That's so true! Ye toh sirf shows me hi hota hai....πŸ˜†

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh Thanks Kancht!😊

Hi Himani!

Your ryt, Veer insab mamlo me thodaa zyaada hi slow hai!πŸ˜›

Par uski dulhaniya koi bhaga le jaye, tab toh zaroor tubelight hogi, lekin uske liye to Raj ko bulana padega!πŸ˜‰

Hi Tia.. u can call me Kanchi 😊 I agree with u i really want Raj to come back but i dont really want him to turn negative as they had originally predicted... we have enough of that from KK n jeeju πŸ˜›
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Kanch, Yep, I did refer to Veer as Beast..Akhir the he is the handsome beast...Waise Arpita calls him SherπŸ˜† So I was reminded of the title!πŸ˜† I too never watched kis desh..Any resembelance to that serial here?

@ bold
Mera TigerπŸ˜‰
woh Sher thoda buddhho jaisa lagta hai🀣
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpita..Teek se bol..Woh tera Lion hai ya Tiger?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Waise whats your prediction about tonight's episode? HAILA!! Baton Baton me rerun dekhna bhool gayi!😭