Originally posted by: kuttapu

Veer should defend A and then take her home in the same outfit and KK

will think that they got married๐Ÿ˜†

omg... if that happens that would be the scene of the month for me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I know arpita :(...bunty needs a spanking!!!

By the way...Ayesha looks really pretty wearing the bridal dress and how in the world did she get into that mess??? OMG...if Veer see's her in that dress....he'll go a dreamy daze. Lol.

i agree Mel, she does look really nice in the bridal dress... kind of a precap for us for the future V n A wedding ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ If the scene is a copy of kdmhmd then as far as i remember the actual bride didnt want to get married n wanted to go meet her lover for the last time n she asks the heroine to take her spot n wear the bridal clothes for sometime till she is back - and ofcourse as shown in the precap the girl is not back in time and when her family comes they find the heroine n blame her ๐Ÿ˜›
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kancht

Hi Payal (right?)... here is the link for the scene in kdmhmd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IA3r99FGWU ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kaanchi
Thank you for the link. I'm watching it now. I never watched this soap.
Me thinking under same line. The gal has gone to see her lover. ither she comes back with him as his wife or saying him goodbye for ever. She will come and praise A, how she was helping lovebirds, howmuch thankful she is. Tiger will then more fida on the gorgeous temporary bride.๐Ÿ˜†
BTW: SHe is not paayal. She is kuttu.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Anjana for the lovely update!๐Ÿค— I still haven't seen the episodeI missed the VeeSha dosti! (Juat caught the precap) But But Yeh kya? Arpita..Looks like our prediction came true..So Soon Ayeesha in wedding attire? (May Be on Wednesday we'll see V telling " Hum inse shaadi karenge"๐Ÿ˜†) Ab DD ka bhi predction sahi nikal jaaye!๐Ÿ˜› PS: Ayeesha looked lovely in that dress!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Anjana. Well I guess the creatives of this show are inspired by Ekta. Nooooooo!
md410 thumbnail
Hi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Rosh๐Ÿค—
tujhe kitana miss kiya re poore weekend aaj subah kya batooo๐Ÿค—
Yaa. abhi kal mere tiger ko pata chalega ki A kisi love bird ki help kar rahi hai.
aur yadi A isi uniform main Mental hosp gayi tab?????

Yeh bunty bahut pitega mere se. N ke notes copy kiye, kal N ki tukhai karvaayega, me sure ki he will change N ke right answers๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vach003

Thanx Anjana. Well I guess the creatives of this show are inspired by Ekta. Nooooooo!

NOoooooooo Shivani
Please do not say this.
md410 thumbnail
@ Rosh
Kya pata KK ko pata lag jaaye BF funds transfer kar raha hai and she goes in comma
md410 thumbnail
Hiiiiiiiiiii Peoplewaali aka Himani๐Ÿค—
yeh ghost ki tarah LIKE hit karna chod and saamne aaa.. Chall jaldi aati hai ki nahi
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update Anj, thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ I thought kameeni reads every document carefully before signing, that's what was mentioned in the last epi...abhi kya ho gaya?...oh ha BF ke pyar mein sab bhool gayi hogi๐Ÿคฃ and Arpita, sacchi mein she should go in coma after this dhokha...

Buffoon bunty upto some new tricks, abhi tak i had sympathy towards the kid, that he should not suffer at that chasmish champu teacher's hands...but now i so want him getting a beating from him ๐Ÿ˜ก

maybe they will show bunty geting nihal into trouble, and dadi is not a understanding dame at all and might give nihal punishments and stuff...that will create distance between dadi-pota..plan backfire bigtime...

Hi Arpita, Mel and Rosh๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rosh tum kahan thi...bahut miss kiya