Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
@Arpita - they r juss teasing us... first we get Mandir and now Dulhaan ka outfit... all that's left is Veer in a Sherwani with a pandit (aka Nihaal with chutki bar sindhoor)🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - they r juss teasing us... first we get Mandir and now Dulhaan ka outfit... all that's left is Veer in a Sherwani with a pandit (aka Nihaal with chutki bar sindhoor)🤣

This is what will happen. coz rest public from mental hospital will protest against wedding na and minni will not hotel staff to let go🤣🤣
I thot A was going to say old uncle, your daughter ran away for Nair ka crappy swayamvar @ imagine.🤣
tom I want o see M&M ka jaw dropped face when my tiger will ask her to have a cake😆
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Veer should defend A and then take her home in the same outfit and KK

will think that they got married😆
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Anjana. I just hope that Veer does defend A and our hopes are not groundless. Hopefully the creatives have heard us and we get more Veesha moments and less of the other rubbish.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj for the updates.
It was an ok episode...it's a stepping stone for hopefully some better episode for the week. The friendship scence was cute.... Both veer and Ayesha looked nice:).

Gosh the looney toon clan is just so rude and nasty!!! Still not too thrilled that Ayesha is staying in the house. She's still a bit naive for demented dadi!!!
Poor Nihal, staying with Bunty is gng cause a big headach for the nihal. I dnt want to see nihal get hit by the tutor...he's been too much already.

Mel
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
mel
tom bunty copy N's answer, changes N's so his would be rong.
MELINDAM thumbnail
I know arpita :(...bunty needs a spanking!!!

By the way...Ayesha looks really pretty wearing the bridal dress and how in the world did she get into that mess??? OMG...if Veer see's her in that dress....he'll go a dreamy daze. Lol.

MELINDAM thumbnail

Omg...that would be one way to have dadi have a heart attack by bring Ayesha home being dressed in a bridal langa...... Lol

ummm...dnt shoot me guys...but i kinda think that veer shouldn't show too much favor towards to Ayesha. Only because it will cause more problem for Ayesha with her co-wrkers. I would love love to see Veer's emotions futher evolve towards Ayesha. I dnt know how...but I hope veer finds a way to woo her without everyone knowing his secret;)

Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good update. ayesha& veer really looked gorgeous in the terrace scene. ayesha is really smart to have brought up the friendship subject. . it's always her who has to take initiative for everything, first hug, than friendship. rest , like love& marriage veer should do. ayesha looked beautiful in the bridal dress. veer should see her &understand the situation , shield her (later should sure dream about it.) her going home in that would be funny. kk would surely get a blow..
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Yep...me too want to noe...what happened in kdmhmd....n if possible give the link...neway...Hope some romantic scenes r awaiting us.....after such a boring last week.. 😛

Hi Payal (right?)... here is the link for the scene in kdmhmd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IA3r99FGWU If you want to watch that episode i think it was episode of april 24th 08... I am not sure how much of kdmhmd will they copy but i guess here also Veer our knight in "suit" armour wud come n save Ayesha and maybe the actual bride will come back to prove A's innocence and give some love bhashad and sow some seeds in V and A's mind 😆😆