reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok guys gotta go now....see you all in the precap threadπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ bye
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kanchii
I too like the ladder scene. it was kinda shown arrogant veer's side but same time concerned veer
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kanchi...that's the Veer we want to see!!!!! Im really not liking even bunty is gng to given nihal a hard time now....come on...i dnt want to talk bad about bunty. I hope the creative change this were somewhere down the line...bunty and nihal will become friends...cuz once jiju's nasty works comes to light...i hope nanidni and bunty will side with VerSha. But i also think that these two boys sud join forcuses and get rid of the tutor.
MELINDAM thumbnail

what's your take for tomorrow...we may not get any versha moment until wensday :(

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

kanchi...that's the Veer we want to see!!!!! Im really not liking even bunty is gng to given nihal a hard time now....come on...i dnt want to talk bad about bunty. I hope the creative change this were somewhere down the line...bunty and nihal will become friends...cuz once jiju's nasty works comes to light...i hope nanidni and bunty will side with VerSha. But i also think that these two boys sud join forcuses and get rid of the tutor.

ohhh i was just thinking of that when the tutor started snoring and both bunty n nihal were looking to do something... it was be really funny to seen them gang up against him... n then try to scare him away like how nihal did when he was at the hotel.. that was REALLY FUNNYYY πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i m not sure how bunty will change.. i mean kids dont really have that feel bad attitude.. so even if N takes all the blame and tries to be nice to bunty i dont think he will realise it.. plus he also has Jeeju hormones so it will take some major doing to make him nice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ maybe Ayesha could help... as in maybe bunty might feel ignored and neglected by everyone else n A while looking after N also makes bunty feel part of the group especially since B n N r sharing a room??
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kancht

I agree i really liked his attitude arrogant look too... i also thought he wud have some feelings for Ayesha but wud always keep covering up with his arrogant attitude.. something like how he did when Ayesha fell down the step ladder n he caught her... he was really concerned at first but later went back to his arrogance

Yes Kanchi,

I had seen that too... and I wasnted and expected the storyline to move along those lines... but....

kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

what's your take for tomorrow...we may not get any versha moment until wensday :(

hmm yeah i guess so but maybe seeing A as a dulhan we might get our "highly loved" but "overly used" Veesha staring or maybe just Veer staring and maybe if there is some love bhashand then maybe some triggered emotions and ofcourse more Veesha staring πŸ˜›πŸ˜› but i will be happy even if we get some ***fingers crossed***
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Bye guys, Me gotta go... Hope to catch you in the precap thread! :)
MELINDAM thumbnail
tia, arpita, kanchi...me sleepy...see you in the update threadπŸ€—
kancht thumbnail
Bye Tia.. nice chatting with you today πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ