Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

🤣 🤣 sahi kaha, veesha ki love sory toh nihal ke bharose hi hai ab😆 😆 nihal ke funda se dosti hui aur ab nihal ke funda se ILU bhi hoga😆

Exactly Himani!

Nihaal hi to hai love guru! I guess Veer shud sing, " Veer ki prem naiyya hai Nihaal ke bharose, apni hi naiyya ko paar tu lagai de...."🤣

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tia, that arrogance also seems like a facade only...haati ke daant ke jaise..khaane kuch aur aur dikhane ke aur...

they have never shown him interacting naturally with his mom...always he's shown hesitant and scared in front of her or being reprimanded...you are right he was better off witout his family, actually not family..better off witout his mom...coz when only nandini and jiju were there..he had that attitude...but as soon DD ke manhoos kadam pade..total about turn of character😕 😕
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

🤣 🤣 sahi kaha, veesha ki love sory toh nihal ke bharose hi hai ab😆 😆 nihal ke funda se dosti hui aur ab nihal ke funda se ILU bhi hoga😆

Aur kya bolu ab woh hai hi
Gajab Nihaal ka Ajab chaachu🤣
ghonchu ko pyaar ki bhaasha samjh nahi aati
mandir se le ke dulhan ke jode main A aa gayi,
ab maang toh Veer ko hi bharano padegi na🤣
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Rosh, Tia
yeh Gaayabwaali ka secret kya hai bolo toh?? no sign language.

Arey Aprs, koi sign language nahi hai...

Woh mai hamesha gayab ho jaati hu na, isliye, Rosh aur maine milke mera naamGaayabwaali rakh diya!🤣

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

that would be nice to have the third angel be pammi and rajdeep...you know what...i bet dadi just sign over nihal property over to jiju and she doesnt even know it.

yeah seriously u might be right.. this dadi jeeju jodi is like the dumb n dumber duo...they really dont think😛
tes_v1 thumbnail

Tia, that arrogance also seems like a facade only...haati ke daant ke jaise..khaane kuch aur aur dikhane ke aur...

they have never shown him interacting naturally with his mom...always he's shown hesitant and scared in front of her or being reprimanded...you are right he was better off witout his family, actually not family..better off witout his mom...coz when only nandini and jiju were there..he had that attitude...but as soon DD ke manhoos kadam pade..total about turn of character😕 😕

Yup, Himani!

I hate DD for more reasons than one... wen I saw that arrogant bizman look, I was totally swooped off my feet and that was wat attracted me most abt the show... I thought Veer wud never realise his feelings for Ayesha so soon... but still that was okay, par ye family introduce karke, pura charm nikaal diya...

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the way the ended the episode...it seems that the arrogent business is still there...(ooo..i so missed that too). I hope the creatives gave him a more of a leadership role wereas in pirors shows with rajdeep...veer was taking the back seat to his business accumen. maybe thats why creative got rid of rajdeep. but really...veer shouldnt really expose his feelings in the hotel all together...it would be nice to see him go through the process of him questioning himself as to him being in love with ayesha. downfall..with veer wrking..he wont have any idea how rude his mother is and may still defend her to an extent now
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Arey Aprs, koi sign language nahi hai...

Woh mai hamesha gayab ho jaati hu na, isliye, Rosh aur maine milke mera naamGaayabwaali rakh diya!🤣

Oki mujhe laga yeh bhi koi RKAB ki sign wordings hai kya🤪
md410 thumbnail
Mel
I meant by storm was more snow on way.
some tomorrow and big dumping starts friday night.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, Gajab nihal ka ajab chachu🤣 🤣 kahin nihal ko direct na karna pade...chchu yeh sindoor hai, ise maang mein bhar do🤣 🤣

Kanchi, you are right jiju and dadi are the biggest fools😆 dekho na DD ka double nuksan ho gaya kal, paise bhi gaye haath se aur beta bhi gaya, aur budhiya ko pata bhi nahi chala🤣