AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

ReCap:

Veer appears to reinstate Ayeesha (A) at the hotel with promotion to Deputy Head of Housekeeping. Nihaal escapes Durandhar for the day thanks to Maasi.

Part 1 - Saab Dikhate Apna Rang

Veer tells A she will start tomorrow as the Deputy Housekeeping head but, A turns him down saying she does not want his ehsaan. But, at both his and Pammi's urging she accepts but as a normal housekeeper. A worries about Kameany, but Veer promises to handle her.

At the Madhouse ? aka Mansion, Arnab is unhappy about his difficult homework. Nihaal says he is done is homework. Arnab cunningly borrows his notes and plots to get Arnab beaten by KamChor teacher.

Jackal Jeeju gets the signatures he needed from Kameany on the pre-text that its for donations. Veer informs Kameany that he has rehired A.

Part 2 - Aaaoo Behl Muhje Maro (Kameany makes a costly mistake๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Kameany pretends to be happy that A will be rejoining the hotel. She explains to her bf ? aka Jackal Jeeju the reason she is happy is becoz it will separate her from Nihaal. She phones and tells Minnie to keep her extremely busy and promises her a promotion in return for making A's life hell (haha ? we will see who gets promoted.. )

In the terrace, A gives Veer a file that he left behind in Nihaal's room. Veer is very thankful. Ayeesha starts smiling and Veer wonders why she is smiling and gets slightly self conscious (don't worry handsome, you r looking GRREAAAAAAAAAAAT). A says it Nihaal was asking why we always thank each other and should just become friends. Veer takes full advantage of the moment and leaps to be friends with Ayeesha. He says its time with get rid of the sorries n thank you and become friends. They shake on it and smile forever. Ayeesha's says thanks and sorryX2 as she tries to say gnite ? and Veer of course teases her?

Part 3 - Kamra Kamra Par Likha Hota Rehne Wali ka Naam๐Ÿ˜‰

Kamini tells A tat she has been shifted to another room as Nihaal will be sleeping with Arnab. She shows her Veer's room and makes her think its hers then insults her by saying its not her room (Mummyji don't worry ? Betaji will soon make it A's room). She then takes A to the dirty former servants room, which is full of dust and crap. A cleans up the room.

Part 4 - Gol Mal Hai Bhai - Gol Mal Hai

A prays to ganpati before heading of to work. As she is about to wake up Nihaal, Kameany convinces her she will wake up Nihaal for no reason and they will take care of Nihaal. As Ayeesha and Kameany ka puch (Nandini) exit, Kameany thinks her plan to rid herself of A is working.

At the hotel, staff members try to welcome back Ayeesha back but as usual Minnie steps in. And along comes Veer with a frowny expression (Don't worry tomorrow he will turn his frown upside down๐Ÿ˜‰)

PreCap

Ayeesha is dressed as a bride being yelled at by the real father of the bride who accuses of her stealing and helping his daughter runaway (my my recycling from Kish Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Don't be a Stalker, Join IF, click "like", and partake in de Discussion
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Anjana! Sounds interesting to me but what if KK is able to separate A and N????? What if N feels massi is ignoring him?? Shall watch the episode tonite and then comment.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I just loveeeee veesha friendship scene.First the precap makes me shocked that wow veer is so fast.He has got married after the friendship day but after that i came to know abt real situation.Yep it is a copy from kdmhmd drama.But don't worry prem didn't stare heer that much as veer will stare ayesha who is looking gorgeous in red.So this will not be carbon copy of that drama.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmmm....U noe Anjana...I loved ur update....specially since I saw the episode in such a haste today. Ohkay....Loved the VeeSha scene.....they make one of the best couples in telly-wood....... Neway.....going to c the precap onl9....ohkay kis desh mein ka copy....never used to c the show....so no idea!!!!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š What happened in kdmhmd? Just wanted to know as it might happen with veer and A also.

Btw..A looked gorgeous
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As usual very nice update Anjana ..about the episode well i liked Veesha friendship scene and then the last scene where Ayesha is surrounded by her true honest well wishers especially pammi my sweetheart..about DDD, JJ and Minee well my weapons are ready for them huh they r not even worth to talk about.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

<br>Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š What happened in kdmhmd? Just wanted to know as it might happen with veer and A also.<br><br>Btw..A looked gorgeous <br>

Yep...me too want to noe...what happened in kdmhmd....n if possible give the link...neway...Hope some romantic scenes r awaiting us.....after such a boring last week.. ๐Ÿ˜›
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Anjana......

Kameeni is such a meethi churi.......๐Ÿ˜ก........the way she manipulates the situation is crazy......hope Veer comes to know his sati savitri mom's true colours soon....

Ayesha is smart........kitni chaalaki se she put forth the friendship thing.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†......

oh is the pre-cap similar to what happened in KDMHMD???.......achcha hai atleast Ekta is inspiring someone.......๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š What happened in kdmhmd? Just wanted to know as it might happen with veer and A also. Anj: In Kis Desh, Hero uska dulhania ko defend kiya zalim duniya walo ki behbuniyad inzaam se... eidher bhi Tiger apne Angel jaise hone wali ko protect karegi aur kya๐Ÿ˜‰... So, Tune in Tomorrow to see Veer become Ayeesha's Human Shield๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Btw..A looked gorgeous

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wonder if veer tells A later
anyway you all dressed up as bride let's run and get marry to give cardiac arrest to KK and her BF๐Ÿคฃ