pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
ONE SHOT

Something is MISSING

At the evening of 14th feb,Ayesha is doing preparation of Rajdeep and Parmainder wedding in the hotel.While doing her work,She is thinking that what happens in past few years which have changed her life.

From the day,When she had lost the case of custody of her nephew nihal to his chachu,Veer.Then how she had shifted in Vardhan Mansion after nihal became ill.She is very thankful to Kamini the grandma of nihal who gave her permission to live in Vardhan Mansion.But Kamini started to play tricks with her to kick her out of Vardhan Mansion.At that time,Veer had become friend of her and supported her everytime she had needed someone's help.After the secret that jai and diya had killed by Veer's jeeju,Avinash had revealed.Kamini got heart attack and before dieing she had asked forgiveness by ayesha for her bad attitude.Ofcourse ayesha forgave her.Now,After few months everything comes to normal.Nandini started to bring up bunty with the help of ayesha and veer.Nandini wants to teach bunty same manners as ayesha had taught nihal.Everything is alright but she feels something missing in her life but she doesn't know what is it.

Veer is in his cabin happy about Rajdeep and Parmainder wedding.He starts to remember the previous valentine's day when rajdeep proposed parmainder infront of everyone in the party.Then he suddenly started to remember the past few years of his life.His life was going very smoothly when he had got biggest shock of his life after knowing true personality of jeeju and most saddest thing happened to him was that his mother got heart attack and died.He knew that he couldn't break down because the responsibilty of other family members was on his shoulder.At that time rajdeep,parmainder and ayesha became his support.He is sad that now after marriage,Rajdeep and Parmainder will settle in england.But there is some feelings in his heart which he doesn't know about.

After marriage,Rajdeep and parmainder says goodbye to everyone because this is there last meeting before going to england.Veer and ayesha come back to Vardhan Mansion.Nihal is already asleep.Ayesha and veer go back to their rooms.Ayesha can't sleep so she goes to the terrace.While thinking about her life,She doesn't know that if she takes one step she will fell from the terrace.She is about to fell when someone pulls her towards himself.Ayesha looks at the person who has saved her life and that person is none other than Veer.They both have eyelock.While ayesha is going to fell at that time,Veer comes to know about his feelings that he loves ayesha.

Veer(in emotions):

Ayesha tumhi pata hai agar tum aak step agay jate tu kya hota?Ayesha main pehlay hi apni zindigi main bohat kucch kho choka hoon ab main tumhi kohna nahi chata.Aaj jab tumhi kucch honay laga tu mujhe pata chala ka tumharay mere zindigi mein kya importance hai.Agar tumhi kucch ho jata tu main pata nahi kya karta.

Now,After realizing his feelings,Veer wants to know about ayesha's feelings.Veer knees down and takes ayesha's hand and says

Veer:

Ayesha sirf tumhi woh ladki ho jo mujhe complete kar sakti ho kyuka tumharay bina main incomplete hoon.Mujhe aaj pata chala ka main tum se kitna pyar karta hoon.Ayesha meray pas ring tu nahi hai.Per kya tum mujh se shadi karo ge.

Ayesha(controlling her tears and nodding her head in yes):

Haan.Mujhe bhi aaj pata chala ka kyu main aap ko dhoki nahi dhak sakte aur aap ko humesha kyu khush dhakhana chahate hoon.Kyuka main bhi aap se bohat pyar karte hoon.

After hearing this,Veer stands up and tightly hug ayesha.Both of them feeling complete.Like they want nothing from their lives.Veer takes ayesha to the bench on terrace.Ayesha puts her head on veer's shoulder and veer puts his arm around ayesha.They both starts to look at the moon which is shinning very brightly looks like moon is grinning on them.Veer then remembers that today is valentine's day.

Veer(while looking at her):

Ayesha happy valentine's day.

Veer sees that she is already asleep.He smiles and hold her in his arms and takes her to her room.While going outside of her room,He looks at her.She is looking so much innocent and peaceful while smiling in her sleep.Veer then goes to his room and peacefully sleep because now nothing is missing in his life.He is now complete.

NOTE:

Sorry if it sucks,actually this is my first os.This idea came to my mind so i have written it.I hope u like it.Plzzzzz give your comments if u like it or not.If not then i m really sorry for taking your time.Sorry for kinda long os.Plzzzz do comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

hey dear this ur first one but honey u have done a gr8 job.............how talented u r in this creative work.........plz keep posting.........would love to see some more creative work from u😊

Edited by romaila - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Fatima, this is good hon!! Really liked it and the way Veer's emotions are conveyed and his confession on Valentines- great! It didn't feel long in the slightest. Keep it up as ever- your brill XX
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice fatima ..best thing which i want to see in the drama and u have told is the death of Granny ..hehe but jokes apart liked the confessing part and veer's feeling for Ayesha ..they r so emotional yet very honest.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow.. valentines par confession is a fabulous idea.. really loved it.. keep writing more.. loved it...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awe very sweet!!! Keep writing...Grt job.

Meli
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey this is a very cute one-shot...perfect for valentine's day...thanks for sharing...loved itβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

what i loved most was that dadi got a heart attack and died...at least ff mein to mari...ab show mein bhi mar jaye toh mazaa aa jayeπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow...
that was really awesome!!! :D
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U noe Fatima....I just loved ur os.....it was great n it was really entertaining. oved the VeeSha confession....I guess the VeeSha mania in the forum...continues forever n ever. Lovely....But the most januable part was that Kameeni is dead..ahhhhhhh..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Love u for this.....
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice one😊 The best part was KK's heart attack and deathπŸ˜†