Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Yep Himani ..yeh news sun keh to disco kerney keh saath Ganay ko bhee jee chah raha hai ..chalo phir hojeye 🥳

ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank u soo much Prithika⭐️⭐️............. u have given me & all the forum members, the most awaited news .......👏......... veesha finally in love.......... oh.. i am getting butterflies in my stomach to think how veer will propose aayesha or will it be other way round........lets see😉😉😉
😉
❤️❤️❤️ in the air........😍
❤️
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

😆
Nice one Saher 😉

Thank you thank you😳😆😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Prithika,🤗
welcome in the forum. please do join us in discussion, as kiran and Himani mentioned.
Thank you very much for the news. you made my day.👍🏼
Hmmmmmmm I am the last one to know, but as long as kammini ki vaat veer lagaayega then who cares???
what a relief after such a long dull week👏
BTW I'm Arpita
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: paaal

🥳
Ohhhh God....am so late at getting this gud news....so Vee ❤️ Sha are finally officially together. Wud love to c those happy moments....

Paayal
do not worry I am the last. not you I can imagine like you said love is in the air.
every time it snows here we get VeSHa ka romance
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Prathika - welcome to the forum🤗 thanks for the fantastic news😃 Pleease add the article's source before the Moderatorss scold u.
Anjana
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Paayal do not worry I am the last. not you I can imagine like you said love is in the air.
every time it snows here we get VeSHa ka romance

Yhh..actually I was searching for ur reply when I came to check the post. Ohkay Glad to noe Veesha has got such an intimate relationship with the snowfalls 😆
So Guys....everytime v r eager to noe what happens to VeeSha ...v wud ask Arpz to check the weather out there.. 😛
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh thany u sooooooo much for this article.This is gr888888 news for veesha supporters.I m very excited right now.Atlast veer will become real hero instead of mama's boy.Anyways welcome to the forum.Hope to see u on regular basis.I really like bloom too.She is very cute and looking very nice in your display pic.Thanx again for the article.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Prithika...
Thank you for this with us....all of us are happpeeeee to hear this. So now you have to be a active member:)

Mel

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Prithika u better be regular now as its time for all silent members to participate here and Cheer our Veer aka Robin Hood

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@prithika_c
thanks a ton dear 4 sharing the article🤗
but i really hpe that the is not misleading becoz i find this articles often mislead us!!!!!!!!till then i am really happy that veesha moments will happen soon!🥳its party time guyzzzzz!!!!!1