it is soon going to be i luv u for veesha-article

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It's soon going to love you for veer and ayesha

Star One's Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabee is now the number one show of the channel. The show which has till now seen hatred between the lead pair Veer (Sidharth Shukla) and Ayesha (Aditi Tailang) will now see some happy moments between the two.

Ayesha has lost custody of her sister's son Nihal to Veer, who is his uncle. But Nihal has been missing Ayesha a lot and since Veer cares a lot for Nihal he plans to bring Ayesha to his home so that they are happy. Both Veer and Ayesha share cold vibes, but Nihal matters the most to them. But Veer's mother Kamini (Varsha Usgaonkar) is not at all fond of her and is not happy about Veer getting her home for Nihal.

Kamini is now trying her best to kick Ayesha out of the house, but Veer is against the idea of Ayesha leaving the house. He will go out his way to protect Ayesha from everyone and in the process they will end up becoming best friends. This is the first time that the show will see both of them sharing a friendly relationship and eventually their friendship will turn into love.

Aditi says, "Now that I am back with Nihal, Kamini is not at all happy with it. She will plan against me and make sure I am out of the house but it's Veer who will help me throughout. He will become my best friend and the story will see a lot of twists in the coming weeks."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yayyyyyyyyyyy ..great news 🥳🥳🥳...
I m so happy for this ...thanks for the article dear 🤗..Also i loved ur post heading very apt one 😉
First the promo and now this news of Veesha becomming best friends and eventually falling in love ..
wow ..time for Bhangra
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
Aurora. thumbnail
@kiran_rd thax for replying
i m also very excited about this
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

@kiran_rd thax for replying
i m also very excited about this

Yaar u have shared such a great news ..our Veer has really become Shruti's FF wala Robin Hood + anything in the media regarding JPSYA and Veesha or Veenisha its always enjoyable to read and watch ...by the way u can call me kiran and whats ur name please ..also welcome to JPSYAF ..hope to see u regular here 😊
Aurora. thumbnail
MY name is Prithika and i have been a silent reader of this forum for a long time.i will be regular from now
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Prithika u better be regular now as its time for all silent members to participate here and Cheer our Veer aka Robin Hood
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much dear for the article hmm phool bhawrain khil rahien veesha ki gali hali lol..
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

Thanks so much dear for the article hmm phool bhawrain khil rahien veesha ki gali hali lol..

😆
Nice one Saher 😉
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prithika thanks a lot for the news😃 am literally jumping in my chair...yay am so happyfinally sukh bhare pyar bhare din coming in the show....

Kiran Di, sacchi mein its the time to disco

And prithika welcome to the forum and do participate in all our crazy discussions😃 😃
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🥳
Ohhhh God....am so late at getting this gud news....so Vee ❤️ Sha are finally officially together. Wud love to c those happy moments.... ❤️

Love is in the Air.......