Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita, article sirf veesha ke baare mein tha😳 it said that veesha will be good friends and love is in the air..and ILU bhi hoga...also tiger will protect A from his mom....KK will plot to throw A out of the house but veer will not let it happen...he won't let a go from the house😳 😉 all this mentioned in the article

Haha budhiya ke akal par tala pada hai...ek baar beta dulhaniya le aaya matlab le aaya, ab thode na woh use jaane dega😉
reepicheep thumbnail
Jiju and nandi were not mentioned...I doubt whether people know also that nandi is there in the show🤣

Haan yaar, yeh teacher wali baat to veer ko pata chalni chahiye...i think he will get to know...because he's the protector now,na...dono ko protect karega
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I know beta is mod, following western living together concept🤣
But I so want A to be out of the house. Then more chance and privacy to romance, varna yeh budhiya to GRAHAN of their romance😡
did you read in precap thread how Rosh, I and paayal did funeral of daadi???😆
aur woh article ka link pm kar sakti hai kya?
I so want to see M&M ka jaw drop when for her A ka ghost enter at hotel for job??
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, will be back in 10 mins please....breakfast karke😃
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Haan yaar, yeh teacher wali baat to veer ko pata chalni chahiye...i think he will get to know...because he's the protector now,na...dono ko protect karega

Then great, I so want N to do shaitaani and not giving up on teacher and maaroo rataa.😭
Aur what is it with apun ka hero, following his gal at roof in the night???woh mujhse dosti karogi vaala precap
they are at roof, I guess after robin hood story A went there and he followed her, sahi jaa raha hai.
but KK was at the door step when A was telling RH story. saying ki A ke bure din start😡
😭

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, will be back in 10 mins please....breakfast karke😃

no problem take your time
md410 thumbnail
Hi mel
you done uploading pictures??
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Himani, arpita...so glad abt the article...yay!!!!

Can't wait to see veer stand for his girl against mother dearest!!!! It wud be really fun to see veer walk in on nihal's tutor and veer sees hoe durinder treats his students... But before all that it would be nice to see nihal have fun with the tutor by playing pranks on him!!!

Goodness I have been soooo bored...glad u guys came online....hugs
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, am back😃 haan yaar yeh veer toh fast hi nikla, living together🤣 mujhe nahi lagta ghar mein zyada romance dikhayenge..in the house it will be more nihal centric issues...romance toh hotel mein hoga😉
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes!!! Am online ;)

Originally posted by: md410

Hi mel<br>you done uploading pictures??<br>