Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys, gotta go now...will come back tomorrow....Bye😃 😃
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehe...the funny thing is nihal looks like divya....your right..they are a odd bunch of ppl...so annoying when they starting talking about the blood line crap. DD is the worst mother to have...she is so bossy..i want to what kind of family does she hail from
No sign of Arpita😭😭...have you gone grocey shopping?
Too true! Ayeesha ke paas Sanskar jo hai!😉😉 She likes both her Didi and Jeeju unlike Veer and DD who think that Divya was the sole reason for Jai's death///Ajeeb baat hai, they still want Niahl but they dont want his mother- that is quite irriatating!
Himani,
😆😆 Haan ab zaroor kahayal rakhega!😳 I hope Ayeesha helps out Veer more...😍(Mann me kya kya khayal aa rahe hai😳)
MELINDAM thumbnail
bye himani...rosh i gotta go too...have to wake up really early 5am yaar...chat later dear

Originally posted by: ht312

Guys, gotta go now...will come back tomorrow....Bye😃 😃

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Rosh, Mel, Himani
sowieeeeeeee I'm late.
woh aaj lab main pahile student, then friend needed help, so der ho gayaa.
I thought I can catch you guys as, you guys would stay till 10 am indian time.
I came and sab chat kar ke gaayab
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Himani
check out the precap thread, rosh and I ne kaise daadi ki shradhanjali sabha ki, and uski funeral bhi🤣🤣
aaj mera Lion was late so I came to precap but you were gaayab.
send me PM what time you will login sunday so that I will come that time
MELINDAM thumbnail
arpita...u there? I could go to sleep😔...too neverous about my presentation tomorrow!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Are luck is bad today...all od us keep missing each other. I have a finance board meeting at work and have to present financials...I hate this part of my job. Anywayzzzzss...I missed again. What r ur plans for the weekend??
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey....
thanks 4 the update.... :D
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Mel - i don't think Veer is seeing anyone else becoz he doesn't believe in "love"🤣 He's waiting for girl to chase him or his mommy to set him up🤪🤪 If Nihaal doesn't help him, he will die kumaara😈
Okkie i just saw my take home exam for my current master's course = YIKES! I need a vallium n caffeine
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail

Hey Anj...finally someone come online!!! I dnt know anj...I remember what he said when he was in the bus..but it would be interesting to see how the angle of veer having a GF would play out for him and Ayesha.

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Mel - i don't think Veer is seeing anyone else becoz he doesn't believe in "love"🤣He's waiting for girl to chase him or his mommy to set him up🤪🤪 If Nihaal doesn't help him, he will die kumaara😈

Okkie i just saw my take home exam for my current master's course = YIKES! I need a vallium n caffeine