Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Where is Arpita😭 😭
Mel, agree A should now move out of the madhouse...I think DD will now start taunting her that the job also that she got is a ehsaan and bheek on her...i just hope she doesn't quit the job...because she needs it to be able to do something for nihal and support herself...best would be if she moved back with pammi...in that way nihal can meet her in the hotel

Me to missing Arpita😭😭
Himani, I really wish DD doesn't get successful in separating Nihal and Ayeesha! The way DD is taunting her, she is hurting Ayeesha in every possible way! I don't know how long can Ayeesha tolerate even though its for Nihal, her dignity is being questioned! I wish Veer takes care of this also soon!😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, even I was amazed at his eloquent praise of ayesha...good sign though, now that he's started respecting the gal...he will stand up for her also....how long that will take cannot say...but i think he will start realizing slowly about his mom's double-faced nature...

Ayesha has always been classy and dignified and fiery...the fiery element is missing a bit now....hope that comes back soon...actually this job is good for her in the sense that though meanie minnie will be there to harass her, she has pammi and gang to support her and boost her confidence...at the madhouse she was all alone...it would break anyone's confidence
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yah, she really needs to get away from DD or the poor thing will break down even more. o, I think DD is gng to be pissed with Veer for giving her a job.
Guys..dnt shoot me, but I have a feeling...(yes, he has a crush on her) but i think he could be seeing someone else...i dont know why...maybe that person is the third angel for veer and ayesha to realize they really like each other

Where is Arpita😭 😭
Mel, agree A should now move out of the madhouse...I think DD will now start taunting her that the job also that she got is a ehsaan and bheek on her...i just hope she doesn't quit the job...because she needs it to be able to do something for nihal and support herself...best would be if she moved back with pammi...in that way nihal can meet her in the hotel

Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

rosh, I was kinda amazed that he was paying her compliments and saying how much he respects her..so quickly...but really i was glad he said sorry for bad-mouthing Divya and Ayesha. In all of this, Ayesha never said one bad thing about Jai...Classly

Mel,
Too true! Ayeesha ke paas Sanskar jo hai!😉😉 She likes both her Didi and Jeeju unlike Veer and DD who think that Divya was the sole reason for Jai's death///Ajeeb baat hai, they still want Niahl but they dont want his mother- that is quite irriatating!
Himani,
😆😆 Haan ab zaroor kahayal rakhega!😳 I hope Ayeesha helps out Veer more...😍(Mann me kya kya khayal aa rahe hai😳)
reepicheep thumbnail
Haha Mel, that has been your pet theory from quite sometime that veer has a GF tucked away somewhere😆 no problem, we need a third element to give this love story a push...its just that i would have preferred it to be a guy for ayesha because mr.tubelight is slow in realizing and needs a jolt to wake up...also it would be nice to see veer in a jealous mode...

If there's a GF then its veer only who will have to make a first move...since ayesha will be hesitant because of DD and other reasons...even if its a guy veer will have to make the first move...either ways as long as he realizes that he loves ayesha...no problem😉
MELINDAM thumbnail
Rosh...he's taking baby steps now..he's got a long ways to go and its a long road yaar. most guys will jump...but our boy he walks🥱😕
Me to missing Arpita😭😭
Himani, I really wish DD doesn't get successful in separating Nihal and Ayeesha! The way DD is taunting her, she is hurting Ayeesha in every possible way! I don't know how long can Ayeesha tolerate even though its for Nihal, her dignity is being questioned! I wish Veer takes care of this also soon!😳
reepicheep thumbnail
mann mein kya khayal aa rahe hai Rosh, zara hamare saath bhi toh share karo😉 😉
MELINDAM thumbnail
Yah..me too...since he is already crushing on Ayesha..he can compare the girls personalities and triats and since ayesha is quit aware of his mother's feeling towards her, she is gng to stay mum...but if ayesha see's Veer has a GF...it also can be jealous. and maybe the his GF starts to be-little ayesha and veer jumps in to depend her....this is were i was going with Veer's GF track👏

Haha Mel, that has been your pet theory from quite sometime that veer has a GF tucked away somewhere😆 no problem, we need a third element to give this love story a push...its just that i would have preferred it to be a guy for ayesha because mr.tubelight is slow in realizing and needs a jolt to wake up...also it would be nice to see veer in a jealous mode...

If there's a GF then its veer only who will have to make a first move...since ayesha will be hesitant because of DD and other reasons...even if its a guy veer will have to make the first move...either ways as long as he realizes that he loves ayesha...no problem😉

Roshni. thumbnail

mann mein kya khayal aa rahe hai Rosh, zara hamare saath bhi toh share karo😉 😉

☺️☺️
Kaise bataaon yaar!😳😳 Jaise ki Veer and Ayeesha working late night in the office! VeeSha going out on a business trip!😳😳
Ab aage kya bolun mei?
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, veesha going on business trip...very optimistic😆 😆 woh khoonkhar budhiya ka kya hoga...
late night working toh possible hai....

Mel, i hope one of the two happen as you are saying...either veer's GF or ayesha's BF😉 😉