Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Himani...she is gng to give Ayesha hell, but i hope A isnt gng to be a delicate flower when she is at work...she was so good when fighting when Veer and his looney toons family. Not to work...Veer is always ready to help out...Im so hoping for some good scene next week..I was so disappointed this week
again..the grey colored suite😕😕😕. ooo, now that Ayesha is gng to work...hopefully she will get some change of clothes and maybe do somethg more with her style.
MELINDAM thumbnail
i know Hamani,,,hardly anyone was logged on today. Im so glad that Veer finally started respecting Ayesha...wow what a turning point for him.
u know what....Jiju is kinda dumb......he transferring money into his account....hellooooooo paper trail...duffer. I cant wait for Veer to find out Jiju's game and instead of lashing out on him...Veer should enlist Ayesha(partner is his crime😉) to catch Jiju in action.
Maybe then Veer will find out what his mother's intention are...you know this is turning out to be like the movie called Waris...its a old one..so not sure if you all remember it
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, jiju transferring funds into his account is very stupid...but i hope he doesn't do anything more sinister than that like framing ayesha for embezzling money....

Yeah a change in wardrobe for ayesha is definitely needed...
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, am here only😆 reading ff's too😆 wow i never expected veer to take such prompt action yesterday...he was all style and charm yesterday😳 😳 now veer its your turn to impress ayesha...mission has started with mujhse dosti karogi...i would love to see a V day party in the hotel😍 😍
MELINDAM thumbnail
Well, in that case..kinda glad Ayesha in deputy housekeeper(what kind of glorified title is that...urrrrgggghh she sud have finished college!!!) instead of Veer's assistance. No blame on her....oooo I cant wait...so I wonder if Veer will drop her off and wait for her while they go home together. But it would be wise if she got her own place now...I know Nihal is there but what about her self respect.

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, jiju transferring funds into his account is very stupid...but i hope he doesn't do anything more sinister than that like framing ayesha for embezzling money....

Yeah a change in wardrobe for ayesha is definitely needed...

MELINDAM thumbnail
rosh...your here!!!! now were is arpita???
reepicheep thumbnail
Where is Arpita😭 😭
Mel, agree A should now move out of the madhouse...I think DD will now start taunting her that the job also that she got is a ehsaan and bheek on her...i just hope she doesn't quit the job...because she needs it to be able to do something for nihal and support herself...best would be if she moved back with pammi...in that way nihal can meet her in the hotel
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Anj, Thanks for your wonderful update!😃

I mainly liked two things about this episode
  • Nihal playing pranks with Durinder..Must say that man has awesome expression..The way he rolled his eyes cracked me up!🤣
  • Next, Ayeesha confiding her helplessness to Pammi (Thank God, she had brains to do it!) and when Veer came and offered the job to her! It was so cute when he said that the job was waiting for her"

Now, what I'm looking forward on Monday is Ayeesha's work with Veer!😳 And ofcourse yes the Dosti!😳😳

Ayeesha working in the hotel would become an advantage to Veer as surely Ayeesha would find out what Khattu and JJ are upto! I hope she finds that out soon!
HImani, Mel🤗 Mei bhi aagai!
Himani, where were you last night? Missed you!😭
Arpita, Where are you? Jaldi aajao!
MELINDAM thumbnail

rosh, I was kinda amazed that he was paying her compliments and saying how much he respects her..so quickly...but really i was glad he said sorry for bad-mouthing Divya and Ayesha. In all of this, Ayesha never said one bad thing about Jai...Classly

reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, I think veer will be very distracted in his work from now onwards😉 😉 nayi dost ka khayal jo rakhna hai
Yesterday night internet was down so couldn't come
I can see nihal pranking that champu chirkut teacher...he's already successfully pranked him once....he should do it again