Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita , most likely tiger will only say ILU...when i don't know....now with this track i really hope there's a V-day party in the hotel...
3 stooges going out somewhere would be a blessing...but dragon will not leave her den and shikaar so soon...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mel himani
what is your take on:
How he is going to say to A that he is falling for her??
Melinda: I think really by standing up for her, will definately make Ayesha notice him!!!! We are going to see him crushing more next....and his dreamy look is what we want to see. i hope we get a valentine day surprise from veer to ayesha
who will be the first to say ILU
Melinda: OOOO is has to be him
maasi aur chaachu??
will the trio go out before ILU??? as picnic or A's B'day or shopping or some thing else??
Melinda: i like the picnic idea better or A's B'day
reepicheep thumbnail
Oh by trio you meant veenisha..oops😳 😳 i thought saas bahu saazish team...

veenisha going for picnic would be nice...but again DD kabab mein haddi...i think hotel party would be a safe setting
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so what your take on what DD is gng to do Ayesha this up coming week?

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Yeah veer better be prepared for wooing his ladylove...he should take preparatory classes from nihal and then proceed inhis pataoo maasi plan🤣 🤣

I know he is going to use Nihaal as WMP ( weapons of Maassi pataoo)
I so want to see Veer asking N about A's liking, disliking, favorites and N giving him hard time unknowingly by asking why, when, how, where and then running to maassi telling her in front of V ki chaachu yeh pooch rahe the🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Gals am going now...see you guys tonight if possible..or tomorrow night in the precap thread😃 have a good sunday😃
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita , most likely tiger will only say ILU...when i don't know....now with this track i really hope there's a V-day party in the hotel...
3 stooges going out somewhere would be a blessing...but dragon will not leave her den and shikaar so soon...

Naa re I do not think ki Kameeni ki fauz will leave so soon, unless someone dies in jiju's family where KK have to go or some legal stuff where Jijju follows her for his own intrest, as I do not think bua is potential threat. she is BKG ( billi ka guu lipne ki na potne ki🤣🤣🤣
md410 thumbnail
mel
I better sleep too,
good night