Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, that comment was for yeh rishta kya kehlata hai hero-heroine🤣 🤣

woh me not following yeh rista so do not know kya happening. last summer I was in India tab 2-3 episod dekhe the
you heard na contoversy??
yeh rishta ki ex producer ( initially she started, yeh rishta people say after she gone, show in drain too)
started yeh pyaar na hoga kam @ color ( looks like ki ekta mai jaise she is obsess with YEH title🤣)
fight happen director showed her door, she went to court. apparently according to her she wrote 100 epi of show, getting no credit, as the show is based on her own parents's love story.😕
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, Mel hain numberwali, tum ho cellswali 🤣 (I hope am right and that you research with cell cultures😳)
md410 thumbnail

Y channels want to make profits only......

500% agree. or else KMH band nahi hota😡 imagine pe. see what they did with jyoti and bandini
md410 thumbnail

Arpita, Mel hain numberwali, tum ho cellswali 🤣 (I hope am right and that you research with cell cultures😳)

yup bil kul sahi
every day 100s of millions main cells hi count karti rahti hu, Dollars ka ata pata nahi.🤣
kyoki saare dollars cells ko kharidne main aur daana paani de ke motaa taaja rakhne main hi jaata hai.
ooper se woh bhi cancer ke cells🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arpita..it's a fickle industry..yah $$ is there but it's also the root of all evil.

Originally posted by: md410

<br>yeah and money minting😆<br>

reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, i just saw one epi of yeh rishta and was like this is so not my kind of show....i don't know why i have a problem with shows where they show women with pallu on their heads...its so not happening... i mean my native town is varanasi, which is so conservative and had this pallu system, but its disappearing now...and i had been there recently and i don't see women wearing pallu on their heads all the time...times are changing, there also women are getting educated and working...why show all this crap......
MELINDAM thumbnail
yah I have given up on star plus...love ne. Mjht, dmg all down the drain...i like mahi way, the new gaurav khanna's show on colors, love jpsya
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, saw an epi of bandini....apparently DM also house arrest for santu...and whole house divided by lakshman rekha, half members rekha ke is paar aur half us paar🤣 🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail

Omg... I was thking the same...how can the domestic and international veiwership relate to this show, it's very regressive. I hate the passiveness that is protrayed by the women...This is why I'm confused as to how it can be top rated...I smell some dirty rats in the system!!!

Arpita, i just saw one epi of yeh rishta and was like this is so not my kind of show....i don't know why i have a problem with shows where they show women with pallu on their heads...its so not happening... i mean my native town is varanasi, which is so conservative and had this pallu system, but its disappearing now...and i had been there recently and i don't see women wearing pallu on their heads all the time...times are changing, there also women are getting educated and working...why show all this crap......<br>

MELINDAM thumbnail
Himani...your a peoplewali...trying to figure out what's up with Their brain cells lol

QUOTE=md410]

Arpita, Mel hain numberwali, tum ho cellswali 🤣 (I hope am right and that you research with cell cultures😳)<br>

<br>yup bil kul sahi<br>every day 100s of millions main cells hi count karti rahti hu, Dollars ka ata pata nahi.🤣<br>kyoki saare dollars cells ko kharidne main aur daana paani de ke motaa taaja rakhne main hi jaata hai.<br>ooper se woh bhi cancer ke cells🤣 😉
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago