Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm a financial analyst...wrk is demanding and too much pressure!! But it affords me to pay off student loans.

Originally posted by: ht312

<br><br>Arpita, am in the same boat...Psychologists, especially beginners in India don't earn much😆 😆<br>Mel, am a Psychologist...what about you?<br>

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bana lo poha, bana lo...its the best breakfast...mujhe toh abhi bhi Indore ka poha yaad hai...very distinctive flavor and yummy😃 😃
Mel, Arpita, really hope veer doesn't commit that stupid mistake of confiding in jiju about his love for ayesha....par yeh jackal bhi na, i feel he's a bit perceptive, he might keep a nazar on veesha's interactions and instigate sasuma...already he's started pouring poison in her ears...so even if he cooks some false story, she will believe him

Himani
Poha
kal yaar, abhi raat ke 12 baje kaha
I do not think ki tiger, donkey panna karega by telling to jijju ki he is in love with A. hahaha A ko toh bol nahi paa raha jiju ko bloega😆
but yeah jijju wil sure bharo kaan saasu maa for his own interest specially when he needs her signature to transfer the funds
md410 thumbnail

You know guys there's a very funny article in one of the newspapers today, about serials...the author was saying how hero-heroines in a show share a single brain cell🤣 🤣 it reminded me of our vardhans brain cells discussions here🤣 🤣
🤣

@ Bold
means sab gadhe kya🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, tiger ka donkeypana🤣 na hi kare to theek hai....jiju to hai hi namak-mirchi lagaane ke liye...

Mel, financial analyst...wow....that means you must be doing number crunching all day.....
MELINDAM thumbnail
Which is very true...all the serials are the same, just different ppl or in different regions of the country. I would like to see some shows that address some social economic reform or somethg of relatable substance. It's so extreme now a days...it's either abt sex, a wealthly life style, etc. Would be nice to see show that can have some reform and unity in the country....too much to ask for????

UOTE=ht312] You know guys there's a very funny article in one of the newspapers today, about serials...the author was saying how hero-heroines in a show share a single brain cell🤣 🤣 it reminded me of our vardhans brain cells discussions here🤣 🤣<br>🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, that comment was for yeh rishta kya kehlata hai hero-heroine🤣 this single brain cell phenomenon seems to be a common thing in all shows i guess....at least wahan to hero-heroine afflicted with it....JPSYA mein toh whole family sharing single brain cell🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Yes Mel, its too much to ask for😆 problem is if you look at the top shows according to the so called trp system..they are all shows stuck in 1940's era ...with the traditions and regressive things that they show...audience also laps it up na, so makers give them what they want...viwership is only not evolving then what to do...and channels want to make profits only......
MELINDAM thumbnail
Lol...himani... I just dnt knw how that show won sooo much awards. Sorry to say this....it's so dumb!!
Did u knw that did a episode that were all the actors were silent!!! Omg...talk abt wanting to kill someone!!!!!

Number are my life yaar...;) though am needing a change

Arpita, that comment was for yeh rishta kya kehlata hai hero-heroine🤣 this single brain cell phenomenon seems to be a common thing in all shows i guess....at least wahan to hero-heroine afflicted with it....JPSYA mein toh whole family sharing single brain cell🤣<br>

md410 thumbnail

Mel, financial analyst...wow....that means you must be doing number crunching all day.....

yeah and money minting😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, Thank God someone shares that view..I don't know what's so great about that show...but still its a top rated show and people love it😕 well i don't watch any star plus shows at all...so shouldn't be commenting also...I gave up star plus after it was taken over by ekta mai🤣 🤣