Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

🤣 abhi abhi mere papa pooch rahe the, sunday ko bhi bahut kaam mila hai kya beta?🤣 🤣 kya kaam hai, fictional BF ke liye ladai chal rahi hai yahan par😆

Oh you live with your parents?? I though for job you are there by your self. nothing good like being with parents.
when I was on vacation in india my baba always ki yeh beta kya saara din laptop pe chalta rahta hai tumhaara😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They must have been confused as to what we were planning for the show!!! And thinking 'that didn't happen on the show". Haha

I hope this week we get some good moments. Yes nihal is the catalyst... And will push chaachu, I hope my v-day scene comes true. Omg...that wud be fun!!!!! If I see that, I will fall out !!!!

Arpita, who asked about the nonsense😆 😆 bet he/she would have had a hard time figuring out all our nonsense😆 😆<br>Oye veer kabse tumhara valentine ho gaya???????? hum bhi hai abhi yahan par😆 <br>

md410 thumbnail
sorry guys for typo mistake, yeh my lappy is 15 inches so key board is too small, finger khataak se slip ho jaata hai
MELINDAM thumbnail

Mine say the same to me....always on phone or labtop!!!

Originally posted by: md410

<br>Oh you live with your parents?? I though for job you are there by your self. nothing good like being with parents.<br>when I was on vacation in india my baba always ki yeh beta kya saara din laptop pe chalta rahta hai tumhaara😆<br>

md410 thumbnail

Arpita, tum to kabhi nahi sudhrogi😆 😆 aur main bhi tubelight se bulb kabhi nahi banoongi😆 mujhe abhi yaad aaya ki I have not seen friday's episode again...ab going to youtube to watch the last part again😳 😳

can you do one favor please, I tired but could not, can you please put in my utube videos in comment section anjaana ka petition please all 4 parts
my u tube id is md410ap
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, yes live with parents...and they don't come near the PC at all...thinking that am busy with work....whereas most of the time at home am at IF, only at work I don't deviate at all to any other websites😆

Mel, nihal will play the cupid....as for loony toons...KK will do something cheap as usual...jiju will try something foolish,like that transfer of funds😕 😕 I think they are building a base for jiju's villainy now...you know like he will start with all these small stunts, then probably try to get nihal's property on his name by kidnapping him or something

😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Arpita will do that...don't worry...

Mel, i think its a universal phenomenon...parents commenting about how much time we spend on comp😆 😆 i just got away by saying that am typing some emails to friends😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
It's gng to be cute...it VerSha meet on the Terrance nightly... So they can have some along time;).

What I dnt want is for veer to confide to jiju ge likes her...then the ball will be in his CRT.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Same here arpita!! I just tell mine... That I wrk to do or wrking on thesis!!! Himani, arpita what do u guys do for a living??
md410 thumbnail
alrite
read it this is what I read in btwn the lines

1: veer will be the one who will favor A, about not having champu singh as N's tutor. tell his mom get rid of him

2: MOm will be against A working in the hotel, Veer will come up ki she was there even before we knew her.

3: In future if KK insults Divya veer might stop his mom to do that.

4: one of the member will come to know Jijju's devilish plan, it may A, then she will start putting 1+1 even for jai's death, someone from trust may come to tell that they have not received money