Jan29 WriteUP: Ayesha saves Nihal n Veer saves her

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

ReCap

Kameani pretends to do "charity" at home by donating clothes to Ayeesha. She also hires Durhandar to teach (n torture) Nihaal.

Bebasi ka Alaam Mein Agar Koi Achaa Saathi Mil Jaye Toh😉

As Nihaal tries to follow Maasi, who leaves humiliated, he is stopped by Durandar (AKA Chor Uncle). Durandar has a magic teaching stick and Bigda Bunty is happy that D will take Nihaal's class. Alas, BB has to join Nihaal's tuition class.

Kameany congratulates herself (uska bitter-half (aka Jeeju) missing na). On the roof, Ayeesha thinks there is some truth to wat Kameany has said. Durandar, de kamchor, falls asleep after telling Nihaal n Arnab to study. Arnab convinces Nihaal to put a clothesclip on DB's nose so they can study in peace. Kamchor wakes up and tries to hit Nihaal wit his stick. Just as the stick is about to touch, Nihaal's angel #1 (Maasi) shows up to protect him. Kameany and her puch (Nandini) come along n of course support Kamchor. Irritated Ayeesha offers to hire and pay for another teacher for Nihaal. Kameany tries to humiliate A by having KamChor tell Ayeesha his salary. Thankfully Nihaal is not there to hear all this but, poor chap gets sent back in to study with KamChor Uncle.

At the office, Mr. Naive (Veer) asks Jackal Jeeju to take care of some donation funds. Jackal Jeeju then plots with Khatwani to transfer donation funds to his own account. He assures Khatwani he will get Kameany's signature at the right moment.

Veer overhears his angel (Ayeesha) crying on Pami's shoulder at the hotel about her inability to contribute to Nihaal's care. So, he rides to the rescue n offers her job back - juss kidding - he promotes her to HOUSEKEEPING Deputy HEAD. (Oye Hoye Miniie ki toh aab Watt lagh jayega when she lerns Ayeesha's been promoted n she will have to work with Veer Sir's favorite housekeeper! Maybe she will runaway n marry Khatwani😆😆)

Preview

Tune in next week for "Khon Banega Mera Dost" featuring VeeSha❤️

Okkie folks come join de discourse as friendship blossoms on Yeh Ajnabii and please sign the iPetition if you don't want to see Kameany continue her SaasBahu torture...
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thank u for the update😊..but I think Ayesha will be Minnie's Assistant and not Housekeeping head
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update Anjana .... poor ayesha and nihal but bravo also for tolerating such attitudes ..veer offering job to ayesha good thing but lets see at ramada how ayesha is going to handle evil minee.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kuttapu

thank u for the update😊..but I think Ayesha will be Minnie's Assistant and not Housekeeping head. Anj: Yeah i know but, it will surely irritate Minnie to have Ayesha promoted🤣

Word Count: 0

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanxxx for the update.its nice to see minnie's expressions after knowing abt ayesha's promotion.I think she will get heart attack before daddi after hearing it.then what will happen to khatwani?????
Who cares as long as there is veesha scenes and veenisha r together.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Anjana...today's episode looks fine to me...Is Dhurinder ki to mein😡. I hope BB abd Nihal make life miserable for him.

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update Anjana....Loved the title of te post: Ayu saves Nihu n Veeru saves Ayu....Well done
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanx for the update Anjana.👏

Yayyy! Finally Veer did something good this week. I hope he doesn't take steps back again but the precap is wicked- they will be friends!!! However, I saw it on you tube and for one mini second of the precap, you could see A in Nihal's room and DDD in the doorway with her usual evil expression and the background music for her was playing....
I suppose we can't get chutkara from the torture rubbish immediately😒
Anyways, how small does Ayesha's hand look in Veer's when they shake hands?!! It's sooo sweet- bring it on!
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Anjana.......😊

i loved it when Nihal ignored Kameeni & ran after Ayesha.......he's a little star....⭐️

wish Veer had listened to the entire conversation between A & P......😔......it will be fun to see minnie working with Ayesha though.......😆

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks anj for the update!!!
Glad this week is over...end to the dull episodes and now more masti episoded ahead... i hope. Looks like the saas babu crap isnt gng to end anytime soon.
YAY for ayesha landing a job (always pay to have the boss on your side😉)...but o goodness...working under Queenie Minnie...not cool. It's like one set of problems after another!!! Veer, so you couldnt hire Ayesha as your PA...boy this was you window of opportunity and you walked right passed it...whatever...lol. But am really glad to hear Veer appreciating her and her willingness to be indepedent...YAY!!! YAY👏👏👏..it's about time Veer, your finally seeing Ayesha's worth😛😛😛
O..the kids were so cute!!!!
chat later galzs....