Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nahi Rosh, kk aur meri client...aisa emotional atyachar main nahi sah sakti😆 😆

Mel, I saw the title of the ad...am not going to see it...image ruin ho jayega yaar😆 😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Yes Mel, i understand your frustration now...Arpita,Mel,Rosh chalo veer ka coat phaad ke aate hai🤣 🤣

woh to karenge hi if he being jerk, vaise your theory and My bashing seems working. mujhe pata hota toh kabki napunsak bula chuki hoti🤣
but we need to attack KK first, what yaar she always gets away😡😈
reepicheep thumbnail
Yeah Mel, oh I would love to see veer using all kinds of patofying tactics on her...that is if he knows how to pataoo a girl😆 😆
He should fall deeply in love with her...rebel against his maniac mom and leave the house...that would be ideal...but lets see what CV's have in store for us
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me neither... He's been through too much, but I want Nihal to be a kid again. Dadi is ruining his life...were the hell is the judge now!!!

HHH....very much in deed!!!

How come we aren't getting any more articles on the JPSYA lead actors??

Originally posted by: md410

@ rosh<br>KK and PB ka relation, hard to tell who is BF and who is GF. I guess it is intrachangable, depending on the requirement.<br>I so want N to cry and complaint about chor and bore uncle to Veer, also ki maassi told but KK ne uda ke rakh diya.😡<br>I do not want N to get beatan up.<br>kya yaar sab ke baad bhi NiSHa ko torture kyo, yeh KK ko kuch karo na<br>

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Oye..Lagta hai tu meri saut ban ne waali hai!🤣

Mera Pati Sirf mera hai, kisi aur ka nahi🤣 jara bhi paas aane ki sochi bhi na tohhhh😡😡
md410 thumbnail

Yeah Mel, oh I would love to see veer using all kinds of patofying tactics on her...that is if he knows how to pataoo a girl😆 😆

He will go and ask 101 formulas for patoo ladki to his mom aka how did she pataoo PB 🤣🤣🤪
MELINDAM thumbnail

Himani...I felt odd seeing him like that, I guess he had to pay the bills too yaar. But really I didn't thk he would do an ad as such. Yah it can ruin the image for actor. I wonder if he regets it??

Nahi Rosh, kk aur meri client...aisa emotional atyachar main nahi sah sakti😆 😆<br><br>Mel, I saw the title of the ad...am not going to see it...image ruin ho jayega yaar😆 😆<br>

reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, yes your bashing and my theory working...kuch naya plan of action sochte hai ,so that veer graduates from holding mom's pallu to ayesha's dupatta🤣 🤣

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 Arpita, tu bhi naa! But that was true..Need those formulae now!😳 Isse ehter ki Veer Nihal se poochta..Atleast he knows better ways!😳
On a serious note, I've been wanting Rajdeep to come so that they san introduce the third angle..which will bond VeeSha together forever! But, I'm too worried about Veer..Agar Ayeesh se shaadi karlega toh what will happen to him..Bechara, Biwi aur PB's BF ke beech mei football ban jaayega! (😆I know yeh bahut door ki baat hai!..Roshni dont think too much...Pehle pyaar toh hone do!)
MELINDAM thumbnail
But I think nihal is his 101formula...nihal may confront him first and then they have a plan of action. But really yaar this week was so dull...barely 10min of versha!!!

U knw when all games come out...dadi and jiju are gng to be against each other too. Who made Katwani a lawyer...he has no quality of a lawyer...such a fool