Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita, I also missed chatting with you guys very much....even i wait to come online at this time...pata hai last 2 days jo clients jaldi aaye the i was cursing them like anything😆 😆 phir socha hey bhagwan they have come here for counseling aur main hi aisi shakal leke baithi hoon, kahin bhaag gaye toh🤣 🤣 but this happens rarely..so don't worry...I will be here most of the days..to chitter-chatter

Rosh, woh purple mera fav color hai...and i so wanted to see him in that purple shirt...woh kitna handsome lagta without that stupid coat😡
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpita,
Batana bhool gayi...I was so reminded of that song ILU ILU when you mentioned it!😳😍
Too true yaar, bringing a cane to teach a child is inhumane! Anyway we know Durinder is insane!
You know, after the promo, I've been longing for VeeSha scenes, its been ages since they talked properly without tension building up in the air!
Arpita, Jeeju's aur uske BF ke beech mei Nandini aagai like "woh" warna it would be Rab ne Bana di Jodi😆
Mel, Like Arpita mentioned in the update..They're using him as a tennis ball!😡
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Himani
woh vaise bhi handsome hi lagta hai. shirt utaar de tab bhi oki me going wild now🤣
it was me who called him hunk not rosh. she has no permission to say that.😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Do you girls understand my fustration with sapna malthora...yah he wud have looked really nice with the shirt and slacks. The coat is too much for him and it shows that he's uncomfy in it.

Originally posted by: md410

@ Himani<br>exactly I was thinking same why he needed a coat?? kya lag raha tha mera Tiger na.😉 <br>If I see N getting beatan up KK ko nahi chodungi, apne ego main, A ko neecha dikhaane main hi namkool lagi hai. N to uska shikaar hi hai pota nahi<br>

reepicheep thumbnail
Girls , the new promo reminded me of this song from mujhse dosti karoge

"Keh do ki tum mere dil mein rahogi,
Keh do ki tum mujhse dosto karogi"

Veer ka intention yahi hai....ayesha samjh lo jaldi se
MELINDAM thumbnail

Speaking of hot hunk...umm u guys seen the link that was posted in formum?? It was a ad that Sid did. Lol

@ Himani<br>woh vaise bhi handsome hi lagta hai. shirt utaar de tab bhi oki me going wild now🤣<br>it was me who called him hunk not rosh. she has no permission to say that.😆<br>

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ rosh
KK and PB ka relation, hard to tell who is BF and who is GF. I guess it is intrachangable, depending on the requirement.
I so want N to cry and complaint about chor and bore uncle to Veer, also ki maassi told but KK ne uda ke rakh diya.😡
I do not want N to get beatan up.
kya yaar sab ke baad bhi NiSHa ko torture kyo, yeh KK ko kuch karo na
reepicheep thumbnail
Yes Mel, i understand your frustration now...Arpita,Mel,Rosh chalo veer ka coat phaad ke aate hai🤣 🤣
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@ Himani
woh vaise bhi handsome hi lagta hai. shirt utaar de tab bhi oki me going wild now🤣
it was me who called him hunk not rosh. she has no permission to say that.😆

Arpita, No No, hun, you're perfectly sane! Yeh mere saath bhi hota pooch jab Kapil aisa aata hai toh meri kya halat ho jaati hai! Woh episode itne baar dekhti hoon ki ...☺️☺️☺️ aage nahi bol sakti😳😳
😡😡
He is my hot Handsome hunk too (HHH)😳 I've got all the rights to say that!
Oye..Lagta hai tu meri saut ban ne waali hai!🤣
Himani, purple is my favorite color too..but kya karen..Who understands us better?
Hey Hey, Kahin KK tumhari client toh banke nahi aayi naa?😕😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
U know it's gng to be Ayesha who is gng to have her gaurd up when it comes to loving Veer cuz of dadi. I'm so waiting to see what veer does to get Ayesha