Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita,
Thanks again for your wonderful update!
🀣 Purva ki Bhabhi was fantastic! Arrey Bomb vomb drop karne se kuch nahi hone waala... Everything will be destroyed except PB's rotten dimaag! I think we'll have to use Faiza's medicine of JG..Kam se kam sochne ka waqt to nahi milega!😲🀣
That solar system waala scene was too cute If KK had not interpreted in a different way!😑🀒
🀣 Joru ki Ghullam - That was a perfect name!
Mel, Nandini is getting paid to wear those gorgeous cloths...On a serious thoughtπŸ€”..She is getting paid to be PB's wife, Nahi Nahi husband!🀣
Arpita, Answer to your Puzzle..Creatives bhool gaye ki he stayed in the same city! - Short term memory loss!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'd like if Pammi comes and sees this man at the Daaku mansion..It would be fun!
PS: Still dreaming about Kapil and obviously thinking about Veer!☺️
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hiiiiiiiiii rosh πŸ€—
tu aa gayiiiiiiiiiii
seems like ages, same with himani
tum sab log mujhe ignore kar rahe ho main gussa huin
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ArpitaπŸ€— πŸ€—me back, now no more MIAπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hehe what a fantastic update...DD and jiju and nandi triangle...yeh toh sach mein saas bahu (jiju) aur saazish jaisa hi hai🀣

This dadi has lost all her brain cells kya..oh forgot she never had it anyways...keeping such an idiot for tuition and that too with cane beating and all😲 😲 what kind of ideas she has about bringing up her children...I think they are trying to show parenting styles of kameeni and maasi....and maasi will keep winning...well as long as maasi wins I don't mind kameeni doing stupid things and then end up getting humiliated....but please no beating up of nihal....pehle hi itna starve karvaya bacche ko, then fever and all...now this beating thing...a big no-no...

And why does veer have to wear that ganda sa gray coat over such a nice purple shirt they should show him without the coat....

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Arpita,

Arpita, Answer to your Puzzle..Creatives bhool gaye ki he stayed in the same city! - Short term memory loss!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'd like if Pammi comes and sees this man at the Daaku mansion..It would be fun!

I think if he hit N and KK being moron, does not change tutor coz A saying that she will,then may be Nihaal will
tell Veer ki he is chor and when N hid what he did.πŸ˜ƒ
or some how A let V know about it.
After the promo I think PB ( jiju) going to give hard time A in hotel, including minnie, then will twist and bharoo kaan to her BF aka MILπŸ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Arpita, Mel,RoshπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Arpita, ignore kahan kiya...lunch break mein lunch na khakar update padhkar reply bhi kiyaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† ulta tumne koi jawab nahi diyaπŸ˜†
Chal, no more gussa...sorry, sorry...aaj se no more MIA

πŸ€—
md410 thumbnail
Hiiiiiiiii HimaniπŸ€—
meri doosri soldier aa gayi.
ask me how I spent last few days with out you gals.
I have got so used to off you guys ki baat na karlo tab lagta hai kuch missing.
I literally wait for you guys to be online, I mean it d*** yeh time difference
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Han mei aa gayi!😳
Himani (Dekh spelling teek se likh di meine!😳) tu bhi aagayi?πŸ€—
Arpita, tujhe ignore kar rahe hain?😲😲 Aisa ho hi nahi sakta...Har roz toh update pe comment karte hai naa - Der se hi sahi!😳
Himani, Pehle se hi we're fida over Veer(brain ho ya na ho..woh rahi alag baat) toh ganda sa grey coat pehna so that we dont nazar lagaofy on him!πŸ˜† Par tu fikar mat kar..Hume woh din jaldi dekhne ko milenge..Jab VeeSha scenes honge!😳😳
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me here πŸ€— glad everyone is back!! Just saw the show...gzzeee man this women had a tight lease on veer.
md410 thumbnail
@ Himani
exactly I was thinking same why he needed a coat?? kya lag raha tha mera Tiger na.πŸ˜‰
If I see N getting beatan up KK ko nahi chodungi, apne ego main, A ko neecha dikhaane main hi namkool lagi hai. N to uska shikaar hi hai pota nahi
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wud love to see Pammi with Ayesha...and sees this tutor. Can anyone take this seriously...the tutor...lol. Yah, KK will keep him so that she can prove to Ayesha that she has all the right. Veer is only gng to act when N says somethg to him.