Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

@ annie, Anuja<br>me so sick and tired of this Annoying B****(AB read daadi) ki bakvass than snow and cold.<br>enough of atayachar yaar. get that gal out of mental hosp.please<br><br><br>

you are right Arpita, fed up of this Daadi humiliating our princess, high time she goes back to Ramada... or i have an idea..!

Why...it could be shown that After daadi's taunt of being jobless, Aysha goes out to search for job and who does she meet outside, our mr. Muscle veer who is also going to office. He offers her to drop her at her destination and instead takes her to a fancy restaurant to ask her why is she out searching for job instead of living peacefully at his home? What say ? Kash aisa ho jai!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can ne1 tell me....why does nandini gets payed for doing this show...all she does in the entire episodes is gets dressed up in gorgeous clothes...keeps looking at her husband n Mum...Oops...I guess she has been dumped recently by PB n KK. Fed up of her....Why doesn't the creatives think of any dialogoues for her!!!! ๐Ÿ˜•
Melinda: This has been my question from day one...ummm you hubby created havic in front of you and you dont even comment!!!!!
๐Ÿคฃ at Arpita
QUOTE=md410]@ mel
I'm mind reader ( influence of Himani)๐Ÿ˜†
Well ya it was me who caleed VEER in the night, taking his class for being Jerk
You see, I told Pink ki who knows my bashing might work๐Ÿคฃ
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey Arpita, thanks for the wonderful update..I loved the love triangle between KK, Jeeju and Nandu...that was beyond hilarious..you know I was actually upset as my eye doctor took about more than 1 hr to attend to me...and I just stormed into my desk with anger...but after reading ur update,(I do wait for them everyday btw..) I was laughing my hearts out.... ๐Ÿ˜†
ya seems KK always wants to spend some time alone with Jack ass....mile sur mera tumhara..tu surr bane hamara ๐Ÿ˜†
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Can ne1 tell me....why does nandini gets payed for doing this show...all she does in the entire episodes is gets dressed up in gorgeous clothes...keeps looking at her husband n Mum...Oops...I guess she has been dumped recently by PB n KK. Fed up of her....Why doesn't the creatives think of any dialogoues for her!!!! ๐Ÿ˜•
Melinda: This has been my question from day one...ummm you hubby created havic in front of you and you dont even comment!!!!!
๐Ÿคฃ at Arpita
QUOTE=md410]@ mel

Mel,
she had some lines na in yest's episode where she sort of confronts A for speaking rough with K? Well that was too much for her....she doesnt have more than 1 line, this time she had 2...๐Ÿ˜‰
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

๐Ÿคฃ at Arpita
QUOTE=md410]@ mel

Mel here is the answer
Answer to your question @ RED
BEcause No one wants to be us chakke aka PB ki Biwi/Pati than current Nandini๐Ÿคฃ

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
<br>Mel here is the answer <br>Answer to your question @<font color="#ff0000"> RED</font><br>BEcause No one wants to be us chakke aka PB ki Biwi/Pati than current Nandini๐Ÿคฃ<br><br><br>

<br>

seriously Arpz....its true...dat chakka wud nt get ne better wife than robo Nandini...Shez like manual robot---- Avi-op'd robot totally under control of PB & KK ----with no internal active brain ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ paayal
I like your avi
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ paayal<br>I like your avi<br>

Thank u...bt credit goes to Saher
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Here you go again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yet another rocking update... Yeh .. KangaalTigar( KT) kya hai .. the name cracked me up... Saasu Maa ko dekh dekh kay bore ho gaya ...Back to hotel will be a nice change..
Thanks so much for the awesome update ๐Ÿ‘..
Did you get the snow or not ... Apnay yahan to it is always pouring ..
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know when she spoke yesterday... She sounded like Minnie mouse. Lol

no wonder veer had to step in;)

Mel,

she had some lines na in yest's episode where she sort of confronts A for speaking rough with K? Well that was too much for her....she doesnt have more than 1 line, this time she had 2...๐Ÿ˜‰