Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
i know yaar.....dadi aur jiju ka plotting is getting on my nerves too. I'm not too happy that A will be working for the Vardhans but atleast she'll be out of that madhouse & VeeSha can have some alone moments. Veer is a nikamma when he is at home........hotel mein jaake sudhar jaata hai......😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita, now how did you know that I wasnt looking forward to this weekend😕!!!
Ok...why cant DD go on vacation or go back to hell👏👏👏...really...she is the most illogical character I have never seen. She is presenting herself as a queen....ugh..the looney tune clan has no class, manners, or charm of any sorts...bunch of lieing losers. They gave me a headache today...
Veer...ummm who is calling him so late in the evening(watch the scence were DD and Jiju turn things on Katwani)....Tia, Arpita dears....I hope it's not you guys calling my Veer😉. Kudos to Veer for making the peace in his home....and much❤️ to him for comforting, standing up for, and apologizing to Ayesha👏....our boy is growing up...yay!!!! O boy, all this in one day...dont let the momentum stop😛
I loved the VerNiSha moments...very cute...but really not fair that Creatives only shows a minute or two of their scene...can we get 30min of pure VerSha moments? Plzzzzzzz!!!!
Queenie Minnie---Get a life...
Jiju--Ugh!!!
Nanidni-Yawn
Nahil---🤗 for you!!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swan20

i know yaar.....dadi aur jiju ka plotting is getting on my nerves too. I'm not too happy that A will be working for the Vardhans but atleast she'll be out of that madhouse & VeeSha can have some alone moments. Veer is a nikamma when he is at home........hotel mein jaake sudhar jaata hai......😆

sudhar kya jaata hai he gets a chance to be a free bird, do lafandari and maroo line to gals. did not you how he offer a job😆
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpz...such a nice update...😉
Purva ki Bhabhi cracked me up 🤣

The Virus aka KK is torturing his son likehell...everytime she gives him her ghostly appearances....he almost jumps off his chair. But the antivirus Ayesha is always there to sooth him...Loved the way she sweetly said him to attend the Presentation. Veesha makes one of the most innocent and sweet couple in telly world.

VeeSha and VeeNiSha scenes were cute-------loved the way Veer apologized to Ayu But am shocked to c that Veeru noes his mother sooooo correctly😲 Dil ki buri nahi hain....ANdar semoomjaisi hain...n all stuff....

Hey Got toc Minnie after soolong...was missing her scary face...neway....I want the story to go back to the Hotel where KK will not intervene time n again...but I guess Minnie will b there to compensate. Loved the way our chocolate boy said that how Ayesha managed both job n kid...Good Goin Veer Sir.😉

😆 V expected the entry of sum handsum hunk..n look who entered ....Dirunder...I can't stand him for long......hez soo irritating..I hope his role doesn't get xtended...n b4 long our sweety pie Nihu starts taking his classe 😉
Hmmm Loved the passing the pillow act in the beginning...all fair weather friends....pushing each other to the ditch....n Khattu Khatwani at the end...Pity him...😆

Can ne1 tell me....why does nandini gets payed for doing this show...all she does in the entire episodes is gets dressed up in gorgeous clothes...keeps looking at her husband n Mum...Oops...I guess she has been dumped recently by PB n KK. Fed up of her....Why doesn't the creatives think of any dialogoues for her!!!! 😕

Neway hope dis emotional atyachar of Ayesha ends soon.....getting fed up

⭐️
Payal
md410 thumbnail
@ mel
I'm mind reader ( influence of Himani)😆
Well ya it was me who caleed VEER in the night, taking his class for being Jerk
You see, I told Pink ki who knows my bashing might work🤣
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx Arpita. I hope there will be romance in the air soon!

md410 thumbnail
@ Payal
Answer to your question is,
BEcause No one wants to be us chakke aka PB ki Biwi/Pati than current Nandini🤣

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'll glad when this week will be over galz....it really is annoying how much creatives have changed Ayesha's character...I hate this saas babu crap and ayesha crying....the firey young girl is what we want back!!!!!
you know it sooo annoying to hear DD berate Ayesha...about her lack of wealth and education....Girls....this is why we have to be super duper educated and independent...sorry Im off topic!!!!
I hope creatives give us something better next week....
Mel
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vach003

Thanx Arpita. I hope there will be romance in the air soon!

your welcome. ( your name plese)
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update!😊 I hope we will get to see lots of Veesha moments once A starts working😳..Ayesha can go home with Veer in his car