Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

I know yaar but I do not want her to go back as house keeper, woh minnie will eat her raw

i think,veers Personal Assistant would be perfect
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

Well trying to be as optimistic as possible... i think Ayesha will now join at Ramada.. so we will get to see more of the hotel scenes (whcih wud be a relief from the saas bahu bakvaas) and more of Pammi Sridhar and hopefully Raj and ofcourse MORE of Veesha scenes...πŸ˜ƒ

I think she might join her housekeeping role and then Veer might do some chupke chupke watching and might also feel bad watching her work so much πŸ˜ƒ
But I dont know if Ayesha wud continue living with the Vardhans or more out??

i think that dadi will hire her extra marital husband to keep a check on veesha in the hotel too😑 😑,she is so insecure about her son
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: niksidfan

i think,veers Personal Assistant would be perfect

LOL all are voting for veer's PA. let's see what happen, we will know next week. kyoki tom friday toh, filler hoga basically KK,PB, A, tutor
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

i live in west bengal..........

to make VM u have to had windows movie maker ,u can download it 4rm the net only and thanks again 4 ur appreciationπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I have windows movie maker in my laptop and desk top in lab too I believe.
that should do it kya??
niksidfan thumbnail

I have windows movie maker in my laptop and desk top in lab too I believe.
that should do it kya??

ya, and u also have download all the videos u r willing to use 4 the song sequence and i think u should download it in mp4 form as in my one the maker do not accepts any othr form
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL all are voting for veer's PA. let's see what happen, we will know next week. kyoki tom friday toh, filler hoga basically KK,PB, A, tutor

much as I would really really like to see Ayesha as Veer's assistant.. i really doubt that wud happen since Mrs Dixit is already there... maybe Veer wont like how Ayesha is treated by Mimi and the fact that she has to work so much and Mrs Dixit might have to go away for some reason then maybe he wud ask A to be his assistant πŸ˜ƒ
But i think more than the assistant role her housekeeping role might be better bcoz her dedication to her work even under Minni's cruelity wud make Veer like A more πŸ˜ƒ
Btw u know what Minnie is soo much better than KK and Jeeju atleast whatever meanness she does she does it openly πŸ˜›
niksidfan thumbnail

after completing ur vmix ,u have to publish it on youtube ,u will see there is some option like 'share' or something like this,so go ahead and i m sure ur VM would be as nice as ur update,if u have any problem,pm meπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i think that dadi will hire her extra marital husband to keep a check on veesha in the hotel too😑 😑,she is so insecure about her son

hehehe I agree Pink (right??)
and then we would as usualy have some wasted scenes πŸ˜›
niksidfan thumbnail

@ kancht(wats ur nameπŸ˜ƒ?): i know her housekeepers job would help veer to be more passionate about her and realizing his feelings of intense love and care 4 her but i doubt whether veer would allow his new made frnd to do tht job

but it is possible that ayesha can tell that this work of a house keeper is no mean as she has equal respect 4 every post and can join as a house keeper only
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

hehehe I agree Pink (right??)
and then we would as usualy have some wasted scenes πŸ˜›

ya ,u r right😊 😊
not really wasted but i think she would get insulted by tht granny the gr8 after reaching home😑 😑
4 no fault of hers