Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Even veer has to laugh at the tutor...

Girls... I hope there isn't a real susma like KK out there in the world, oooo that wud be scary....I'd be running like hell to get away. Lol
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haha Mel, you are so funnyπŸ˜† πŸ˜† but even i would run away from a MIL like that...whether the guy is a hunk or no hunk...especially if its a brainless hunk like veerπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
MELINDAM thumbnail

See...she's caution of them being close.... But not worried cuz she knws that veer loves her dearly. Or that he may have a GF.

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, I think Kk will try to separate nisha...that will be her agenda...KK may not suspect that veer likes her,but still she tries to distance them both because of jiju's stupid comments and the kitty party ladies comments...<br>

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Girls... I hope there isn't a real susma like KK out there in the world, oooo that wud be scary....I'd be running like hell to get away. Lol

oh yeah, there are people out actually like her.
my previous boss was worse then her. unfortunately looks wise she resembles daadi too. basically dd is eastern version of her. I have been through so I know how bad it could go.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Mel, Arpita...gotta go now....see you guys tomorrow in the update thread...ByeπŸ˜ƒ
MELINDAM thumbnail
Just imagne how dreadful if there was a susuma like that!!!!! Yeah I dnt thk any guy would be wrth stayin if there mothers were like that.

I'm wondering how old the creative crew is. We, in the foru
are young and have grt ideas...It would be interesting to knw how they develop their concepts
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

ohhh Mel now that really is a scary thought...🀒
Arpita and I had a discussion yesterday about no perfect guy in this world... but i guess more than evaluating the guy we need to chk out the sasuma :P
I am quite happy they didnt accept Divya and they lived away πŸ˜‰
Edited by kancht - 14 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry yaar Arpita,der ho gayi................superb update,i have to my increase vocabulary more to praise ur write-up,i m falling shortπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anyway,aaj mogambo khush huaπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ,...................no bashing of the sweet and shy lover boy and thanks 4 ur headlines sweetie,atleast sabko pata chalna chahiye main veer se kitna pyar karti hoonπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰,mujhe veer ki bashing bilkul pasand nahi hain😭 😭.............veeeeeeeer read this⭐️
u know arpita i really felt that yesterdays epi was little 'thanda' ,except 4 veesha and veenisha scenes but ur update made my its hot fav........specially the extra marital affair of the churail and the spects wearing dracula,πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
hiiiiiii himani,mel.........πŸ€—πŸ€—
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, I think Kk will try to separate nisha...that will be her agenda...KK may not suspect that veer likes her,but still she tries to distance them both because of jiju's stupid comments and the kitty party ladies comments...

Yes Himani
KK's focus is get N. separate him from maassi. that is all. even PB tells her about veSha she will think V is attached to N, and he is soft hearten so does not want to hurt A.
MELINDAM thumbnail
How aweful arpita... Yay my is lime that...shes itlaltian n just like granny!!! It's hard to wrk with them

. I hope there isn't a real susma like KK out there in the world, oooo that wud be scary....I'd be running like hell to get away. Lol <br>oh yeah, there are people out actually like her.<br>my previous boss was worse then her. unfortunately looks wise she resembles daadi too. basically dd is eastern version of her. I have been through so I know how bad it could go.<br>