Jan 28 Write Up: All set for Romance

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Recap: Jiiju Ban Gayi Bhaabhi ( Credit Purva)

Alien Veer eventually manage to have peace at NiSHa Planet😊( they made it up what did you do??😉).Heart less 3 idiots burned fully ( No heart what did they burn????)😕. Bua ka pati got his status, aka bua ki Biwi aka purva ki Bhabhi🤣, ( PB)by letting Cinderella know the truth sneakily.😃😃( good for us.) Hurt lioness marched straight to witch's den to expose her, right then Creatives gave uneasy night to us forum buddies.
Well we all know it is going to be boom rang for maassi, with twisted excuse. ( hope she does not have to apologize) 😭

Part: 1 Emotional Rape

Ayesha still needs answer, kaali k-meani ( KK) not replying ( I guess, she is thinking ab kya bahaana banoo?? whom do I blame for this?? A ki bachhi toh mera vastra haran karne lag gayi, who will be my kanhaiya??🤣)After lot of dhnig dhong BG ( back ground) KK yells enough ( In heart: I figured who will be bali ka bakra🤣) She blasts, what rubbish are you talking ( not rubbish, showing you mirror in picture😃), I am not aware who did it? ( ask your soul, you will know😡) I gave responsibility to jiiju aka Purva ki Bhabhi ( PB), PB shocked gives amazed look to daadi means questioning look ( what saasu maaa subah se koi mila nahi kya??? Satya naash ho aapka plan again backfire. I wanted to play with A's feeling and here I become target). Saare puppet shocked, including khattu ( I guess he is scared now ki oops kaha phas gaya, now PB will make me bakraa🤣) KK gives begging looks to PB, (like saying please save me honey ghar ki izzat is in your hand). All PB could do is node in yes.🤣( This is perfect.😆😆😆)S/he comes up with new idea, yes you are right you have asked me to repair it, but I uhh I uhh I and he spots khattu next to him to point a finger towards him. ( Excellent, Passing the Parcel game. every time at the end khattu is BAKRA. 🤣) KK relaxed, PB tells him verbally and in sign language ki I gave it you.👏👏. Darpok khattu says Yes Sir ( What Anj, you need to chase Creatives with BELAN. Lawyers ko Super Rin se dho rahe hai🤣)
PB does chance pe dance. Fully take out on khattu, can not you fulfill one responsibility?? Becoz of you MIL got blamed???See how much and what she needs to go through?? ( Yeh to preview hai, Picture will release later🤣)Khattu tells he does not understand how it gone to Trash can ( I tell you, KK asked PB to throw in it😉) PB tells him to remember kinda asking to come up with new excuse.( poor khattu, Servant ban ke reh gaya woh bhi ek chakke ka)🤣Now Cinderella is way toooo confuse. ( maassi bahut bholi ho yaar)Finally Khattu comes with stupid excuse that he asked servant to clean the snow on Car, vacuum it, so he must have thrown out it in trash as it was broken ( what Baltimore down town hai kya??? some one will take stuff from car and throw it in trash if they can not sale it??) Why every time servants get to blame when KK is lower than servant??? PB shows false anger by mistake??? Khattu apologize ( must be thinking in mind yaaar yeh NiSHa sure are his Shani and Mars, He needs to show his horrorscope to pandit🤣)
Now I can see these 5 idiots going to make maassi feel guilty. PB asks Khaatu to go see astrologer aka get lost. ( if I were khattu I would give some money to Vardhan's for not wanting to be their lawyer anymore🤣)KK blasts back to A, did you get answer now?? PB himself told me that servants made mistake over off saaga ( great chain KK to PB to khattu)🤣 What is wrong with Bua, why she is giving killer look to A( she better go take care of her Biwi PB)KK plays insulting card, saying you keep on blaming me one after other, have you thought how I put stone on my heart ( abe your heart has stone only, there is no space for extra stone😡😡😡) and let you stay here for N?? I knew N can not live with out you ( yup, but it is not getting in your head KK, sooner the better or else you are leading towards cardiac arrest) You are returning my favor like this??(
oops yeh paap ka boz jab bhad jaayega na tab tu direct gone in hell🤣) Koi please maassi ko bachhao yaar.
KK gets it what she wanted, An Apology from A 😭( maassi Now you will have to steal her favorite puppet aka Veer for this insult, PERIOD😡😡)KK pretends to be nice, tells her not to sorry, all she feeling bad that A thinks so badly about her.( Deepu you are right KK is Kutiya Kameani) I want to go and kill bua ( she deserves PB as patni)I do not believe insulting anyone, particularly to whom who is doing favor to us ( bhugtegi budhia, when you will die No one will be around you, bhagwan se toh dar)😡Agree I did not like your sis, but she is N's mom ( emotional atyachar goes on)😡😡😡 KK says I take responsibility for Khattu's mistake, I am sorry ( guess she is explaining to her self). Give me frame. I'll get it repair( you will have to budhiya, why some one else should clear you mess???😆) A still guilt ridden begging for forgiveness ( 3 idiots happy), Himani please go and drop atom bomb on them. Mom's robo asks mom not to be sad, A made mistake, she is sorry for it, rite then his cell ring ( why his cell always ring when he gets few words in his mouth). He leaves, 3 idiots get mauka to insult A more.😡

Part: 2 Maa bani beti ki Sautan

A leaves to give medicine to N.( chance to 3 idiots to scheming more) Bua tires to say, but gets interrupted by wife PB who orders her to go get BB ready to school ( oh Bua such a Joru ki Ghulaam( JKG))🤣KK and PB get time for their honeymoon 🤣aka how to humiliate A more. PB goes to take KK in her bahho main aka tells her God (khattu) saved us today.I totally forgot I only did throw it.But honey you have very smartly win WWF match aka turn the table against A. KK goes no darling it's all becoz of you. You came as saviour or else who knows what would have happen ( hoga hoga, people will come to know very soon about your extra marital affair, then PB will accept his Baby's paternity aka gaddari)🤣KK leaves saying too much of roamnce I need to rest aka she leaves🤣. PB thinks how to plot the story, S/he thinks MIL is chuppa rustam, Poor A's bad time starts now🤪( worry about your self PB, what will happen when your affair will become chapter of social discussion??)

Guilt ridden A still crying ( awww🤗🤗) Here comes A's ready made shoulder to cry aka veer to have check on N or A ( do not know hard to decide) Notices her heart crying loud. Feels bad ( I know you want her to hug, just go If PB can hug your mom, why can't you??🤣)
He (takes her hand in his hand wipes her tears kidding) tells her do not be dishearten, let it go, what ever happen is history (let's plan for our honeymoon like mom)Anyone can make mistake. You did not do it knowingly ( your mom did) A replies If anyone is hurt coz of me, then I do not like it at all ( then why hurting V, How about saying him ILU, he is waiting since ages🤣)Today what I did with KK, it is way to regretting ( nnno please should not it be other way round) Sabkuch less ( Hope, use, brain, and heart too as it is with A,) aka KangaalTigar( KT) aka Veer tells her the positive outcome is misunderstanding btwn you and mom got clear ( it has increased dumboo😡😡😡, your mom is Kutte ki dum, no she is worse than dog, as dog is most faithful)KT explains (dis)qualities of his mom, generous (not), can't ( can) insult anyone, she looks strict ( she is, hitler, ruthless) by heart nice ( stone)
Now it's KT's turn to apology. He says sorry for his bad mouthing about A and Divya ( see if you want respect, give some one first, ladki pataa rah hai.)He tells I do not know what all I said, now I realize I was totally rong ( jai was right, sharma chokariya huammre liye hi bani hai. chaahe humain unhe naukriya kyo na dena pade🤣) They stare.(as if asking Can I stare you now, A telling sir you do not need my permission)

Sun rises in west next morning, Breakfast table ( love birds are still in ek doosre ki baaho main kidding aka VeeSha MIA)PB pretending, to read file ( hmmm means sun is in east not west I take it back)Bua reminds KK about charity.( oops new way to insult A)KK tells PB sweety finish your breakfast, no files on table she parises her BF how hard you work ( to cheat on me and JKG) PB honey tells her GF, I have to present KT's work as he is busy taking care of his family ( NiSHa)KK irritated what busy??? why can not he go to hotel ( well like you he is taking care of his GF) PB fills in he is busy teaching N (No giving or taking romance lesson to A, she is too shy)KK wonders, A only teaching N ( aka making move, giving signals to V)PB tells A wanted help KT ( A trying to turn him in real man unlike me darling🤣) Bua is silently listening her wife and bua ki would be sauten ka convo, KK interrupts oh so he listens to him and not going hotel ( aare amma, he is not you, he is romancing with gal only)KK gets angry how come her lover needs to take KT's work. She takes the file from PB and leave. KT has to give presentation ( no problem KT, you go romance in hotel, let KK, PB romace in front of Bua)
A questioning N about solar system, teaching him (teaching KT, you know na how to revolve around gal) VeHal node in yes. A asks name the planet before earth, KT says very easy anyone will know ( do you know??then tell ) KT says tell N ki it is Mars ( sach main gadha,She is giving you hint via N that it is planet of romance aka VENUS, but you one heck of shytubelight)
A says no Rong, I tell you the answer in part 3

Part: 3 Romancing Couples

A is stubborn, wanted KT to tell answer so says it is Mercury, VeSha starts arguing ( pyaar ka jhoota jhoota) N laughs, tells them both are rong it is Venus. ( now you get it, go romance now)
PB ka effect KT puts blame that he wanted to know if NiSHa know.
KK comes to bite them. Direct yells do not you know you need to give presentation ( mom he is not 5. Just becoz you can romance with PB this age does not mean you are teenager mom with 5 yrs old kid) She confronts him, (how can you be with your love and send my lover to present, when do I get to spend time together?? ooper se sauten Bua bhi hai kawaab main haddi) you can not ask PB to do this, KT tries to reason out about pending home work ( hey go tell creative head to do home work on show)Mom changes tone, you are right, but be responsible as businessman too. ( this is what he is trying, getting his gal back in line) You are MD ( Maniac Depressive kya??)of hotel, you need to be there. She gives him file and asks to go ( KT confuse how many assignment I need to do, A ka subject romance, ya your lover ki help, Take suggestion from Anj, she is multitasking)A asks him to leave he says but home work ( samjha karo A tumhe chod ke jaane ka dil hi nahi karta, Let's both go to hotel full privacy in my office, kill KK-PB ka romance with N and Bua)🤣N tells A is here you go. ( ohh kT you are again out of the love circle)

KK is on different mission, hiring tutor, asking him/her to come 6 pm ( handsome banda kya OOOOO Arpita, control optimism it could be disaster too)tells bua (sauten), tutor will come today evening, now he needs no help. ( OOOOhhhhhh but VeSha need romance tutor N) Bua concern about tutor being strict ( you have no idea what N is, he will have him fall for A)junior PB happy, praises nanny aka naani. ( hmmmm some thing sure cooking). ohhhh so Junior PB is happy, coz tutor will take N ki class ( abbaaaa, N will take his class, he already coached, khattu, minnie, chor and bore uncle,gunda uncle, chaahu, daadi, daadi ki friends) A is shocked to hear that tutor has appointed( why, who knows you may get real guy)🤣A says she is there, KK sweetly uses solar system answer to shut A up ( do not worry maassi, have faith in your angel aka N) KK veto A's request saying she wants N to be best not good.Insults her if he gets such grade with your coaching, then teacher will make him to achieve best out of best. ( maassi awwwwww🤗🤗) After all he is Vardhan ka Vaaris (Neural DNA to Sharma ka hai, vardhan ka brain DNA is deleted in sequence) KK won't let defend A, by saying let me take this type decision ( basically you be nanny to him😡😡)

Part: 4 Humanity ya Charity ya humility

Finally we see glimpse of Ramada. Monkey Minnie (M&M) interviewing candidates ( ohhhh I go in FB 1 st episode, missing Rajdeep here) MM identifies her new target gene aka candidate, tells her next 90 days she will do research on her means she is under torture (Training), tells her rule,no off, staff quarter, no shaadi, no kid???( what M&M, you can not get the guy toh no one should get kya)🤣.Pammi will train you ( hmm I miss A now, maassi kaha ho). Applicant tells her she has kid. ( see M&M all normal people are family person, unlike you)M&M shocked (why do you see A in her, kahi woh bhi N jaisa hua, ya woh bhi KK ka pota nikla tab??)M&M rejects her right away, gal asks her if having kid is her only disqualification?? when KT walks in with out permission ( sorry, I forgot he is not come in his mom's office, he is the boss here)🤣 Gal tells how much she needs a job for her kid, KT, thoughtful( who knows yeh kid bhi mere unknown bhai ka beta ho, mom must have hide the fact ki she had kid from PB)🤣M &M bluntly tells, we can not brake the rule ( abi dekh tera AAKKA Veer is about to brake the rule, if so then what is all the promo is??) KT asks to give the job, she stresses on rule ( abe teri toh??😡 who is the boss??? do not even try to be his MOm) KT gives lecture to M&M who told you a woman can not manage work and family?? ( ya right, see prateeksha, kiran, suman and rest whose name I do not know😆) See my GF did the same, she had N, but she was just perfect ( hmmm where is he going with this, romace in Ramada bravoooo I get it A will not come as house keeper back to Ramada, may be she will replace Rajdeep, that way it will official ki rajdeep udanchoo with old creatve head PB not jiiju) M&M shell shocked ( A ko insult karne ka mauka nahi mila, last time rajdeep now veer sir ), gal happy, thanks to KT aka Veer ( stay away from him, do not daalo dore on boss😆)M&M worried ki A is a ghost in hotel ( noo she is your future boss, you wait)😛
In Mental Hospital,People thanking for charity, telling you will be having many wishes,of so many people ( one cursing form A is enough to fight good wishes. KK pretends to be masihaa. N does donation, distributes stuff ( charity ki bhi nautank😡i) A thanks KK for her good deeds. inreturn she welcomes her insulting more😡 KK Gives her dresses A thinks she wants her to donate, denies, she snaps back with acid ki charity begins at home, so this is for you. A is shell shocked, hurt, wounded any adjective is not enough today. ( wait KK one day you will be out side the GUrudwara with katooora in hand. that day we will have a discussion round about charity) Deepu yes you are 200% right KK is Kutiya Kameani.

Tomorrow: Dirty Tutor

Inhuman tutor dragging N telling him he is not for donation but to teach him ( hey bhaggu)N looks at him. Arpita and he both shocked ( OMG, Yeh kitane ka vaale chor and bore uncle as tutor???????? Maassi knows nothing, pammi, shridhar do, but they are at ramada, oh lord I take my words back, this is not 3rd angle material. Please let bua or PB romance with him)

A fighting how could he hit N ( so he is taking his badla by hitting N, pammi maasi kaha ho😡) KK stops A, final decision will be hers( hmmm, so you are the one who is nikaaalo her bhadaas like this, you can not slap N in party so you came up with this indirect dirty trick to hit the kid??

Puzzle:
How come Chor and Bore uncle won 3 days hotel stay in same city????

Arpita Times: Head Lines ( name Credit: Himani)
1: Maalu belated Happy B'day. ( sorry for delay.)😭
2: Texas Anshu is not gaddar like puva's bhabhi, sticking to update, skipping show.( awww🤗)
3: Pink is concern my bashing to Tiger.😲
4: Anjana's sleeplessness transfer to Kiran🤢
5: Silent Suman discovered her vocal cord ( welcome in discussion)👏
6: Mel is debating what is worse bitter cold or snow😆
7: Tia still busy with sibling😃
8: Roshni day dreaming for her KAPIL😍 ( Do not even think about Veer)😊
9: Many readers very committed daily stops at update to thank without fail. (Should not it be other way round??)😃 Thank you guys.
10: Kanchi wondering how come arpita gets snow, she does not ( please have it😉)
11 : Smaachaar Samaapta. Baaki kal.

Quiz Of the Day:
How come anjana always get to update romantic episode and I'm stuck with saas- bahu saaga😕😕

Arpita is sorry buddies for taking out her frustration over Vardhan's, What to do nothing is working in lab.

Request: Every one please sign the petition Anjana made for Star One to get us youth show. I truly hope they are not clone of Nair😆

Enjoy
Arpita😛

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 the update..... :D
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Arpita 👍🏼!!

I loved your Smachaar😃!!
Don't worry i will be praying that next week you will get to write update of the episode showing the most cute veesha moment (Are you listening creatives.... 🤓 ?? Please do not let me fail, give one cute veesha moment to make me keep my promise to arpita😎 !!)
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Arpita.......😊......i know yaar you are stuck with writing this idiotic saas bahu nonsense......fikar mat once A starts working at the hotel again you'll get some VeeSha romance to write abt.....😉

but the way Veer is behaving nowadays i'm sure he'll ask his mom's permission to romance Ayesha.......😡😆........but dadi aur jiju ka romance full on chal raha hai.......lage raho.....😆

yeh Dhurandhar kaha se aa gaya......😕.......i was hoping for some good looking tutor to come along......

loved ur daily samachar.......😆.......me too dreading snow.......😔

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Samachar....ekdum jhakaas Arpita!! Update.....usse bhi zayaada! Yaar do something about this KK....I get hyper reading her atrocities..............VEER VARDHAN SINGH....pls wake up from a deep slumber that you r in at the moment. Wese KK jo bhi kar le...pyaar to hona hi hai.....

One good thing...he apologized to A for his past behavior and bad mouthing his bhabhi.....
Actually KK is not a bad person........her problem is she listens too much to JJ and his ideas.....if he listens to VVS, she would be a saner person.
I do hope creatives show a better version og KK soon....this one is so damn annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡
Side Note: Looks like East coast weather has had it's effect on Texas too....the bright sunshine has gone with the wind and it's raining here..........😭
I hope for your sanity and ours....this saas - bahu atyachaar ends soon
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Arpita-the comments were more interesting than the epi!!
Haila, Bhaabhi toh abhi fulltoo vamp ki training le rahi(?)/raha(?) hai!!
Pls mere bhaabi ko koi tang mat karo-bechara khaate wakt bhi galat plans banaata hai!!
I liked ur samachaar!!
👏 👏 👍🏼 👍🏼
🤗
Edited by andromeda_kia - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

Thanx for the update Arpita-the comments were more interesting than the epi!!

Haila, Bhaabhi toh abhi fulltoo vamp ki training le rahi(?)/raha(?) hai!!
I liked ur samachaar!!
👏 👏 👍🏼 👍🏼
🤗

yup Purva😃
you are my inspiration kudos to you👏⭐️👍🏼
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Quality update as ever! Thank you!👏 Unlike the creatives, you (and other awesome forum members too) never dissapoint. 👍🏼 Hopefully you'll get a chutti from the Kuti Kameeni's bakwas soon and get Veesha moments- Anyone out there listening, knock knock!!😵

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

yup Purva😃
you are my inspiration kudos to you👏⭐️👍🏼

Haila,thanx!! Hehe........bhaiya Nandini is too dumb!! 😉
md410 thumbnail
@ annie, Anuja
me so sick and tired of this Annoying B****(AB read daadi) ki bakvass than snow and cold.
enough of atayachar yaar. get that gal out of mental hosp.please