01/28 Kamini bani aurbhi Kameeni

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
K throws all the blame of D's pic on Jack ass who in turn throws it on Khatwani...Khatwani says sorry as he forgot the frame at the back of his car and asked his servant to wash his car and he threw it in the dustbin.A feels terribly sorry and guilty as she misunderstood K ...well V softens there and tells his monster (mom i mean) that A is feeling sorry so pardon her...everyone leaves except for K and Jack ass and they again do their vicious nip talk...J adjusts his glasses and utters the same nonsense what he does usually....A is in N's room where N is sleeping..A is crying, just then V pops up to check on N and sees A crying....he consoles her and ask for forgiveness for what misunderstanding D and A....next morning...Jackass is doing some office work on breakfast table and this catches K's eyes...she asks him and he says that V is busy with A teaching N his school stuff....A asks N which planet comes before Earth and V says that he knows its Mars and A says no, its Mercury..N intervenes and says no its Venus - (btw we all knew a phrase since our school days for all the planets -my very educated mother just showed nine planets - Seems like both A and V forgot) anyways...K pops in to the scene and asks V to go to the hotel to give the presentation...V leaves...K arranges for some tution teacher for N, A objects saying that N is intelligent enuf and he doesnt need any tution teacher..K as usual cuts her off saying that she did not even know the solar system what would A teach N....then the same promo donation stuff....N donates some money and K gives some clothes to A mocking her at her lack of money, job etc....
Precap - Tution teacher is none other than durandher...and he I guess uses a stick to control N to study and A objects it, but K says that she is the one who will decide whats good for N....
My take- Kameeni is just tooo much...she doesnt deserve to be called as a mom nor as a grandmom...come on..who can see poor kid being beaten up by a teacher? I mean this is outrageous..she has no culture sense no love nothing....Jai did a good thing to leave the madhouse and the crazy minded in it....Creatives should stop showing some kameenapan of K before we all start detesting her...we already do hate her, but there would be some hope of love if she shows atleast an inch of goodness in her)
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update! Still stuck at work so will have to watch it later.
CREATIVES!!!! PLEASE PLEASE make the budhiya either have a heart attack (this isn't going to happen I don't think) or let her have a personality transplant! I think they have dragged the nasty mum angle enough and now need to make the mother soften towards A. The kameenapan from Ajgar Jeej was enough already and now the Daadi tyranny is getting worse by the day. there are plenty of depressing soaps to watch if we want to see the "dukhiyari naari" types saga!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i hate that stupid dadddi and jeeju.well thanx for the update but i think khatwani said that he forgot the frame at the back of his car and asked his servant to wash his car and he threw it in the dustbin.anyways who cares what he said.i don't even care what daddi and jeeju say.They really need to be admitted in mental hospital.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i hate that stupid dadddi and jeeju.well thanx for the update but i think khatwani said that he forgot the frame at the back of his car and asked his servant to wash his car and he threw it in the dustbin.anyways who cares what he said.i don't even care what daddi and jeeju say.They really need to be admitted in mental hospital.That is there right place to live.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Stupid old a** cow!!!!! Ugh, she needs to learn some manners really...O...I cud just go on n on abt her attitute n nastiness. But what goes will come around.

P- r u ready for the snow:(
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

i hate that stupid dadddi and jeeju.well thanx for the update but i think khatwani said that he forgot the frame at the back of his car and asked his servant to wash his car and he threw it in the dustbin.anyways who cares what he said.i don't even care what daddi and jeeju say.They really need to be admitted in mental hospital.

hey there...ya u may be right...actually i zeroed on the volume that time as was in mood of listening to the crap...accept for the fact of what he said to his servant....thanks for notifying ths...i will update my post...thanks again...😉
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Stupid old a** cow!!!!! Ugh, she needs to learn some manners really...O...I cud just go on n on abt her attitute n nastiness. But what goes will come around.

P- r u ready for the snow:(

no yaar..i really wanted to take my daughter to the play area and to Barnes and Nobel- she is super excited seeing the other kids and books and all...but this week weather forecast ruined it....I hope its not that bad and shoveling is not that hard again...