mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i have seen new promo where it is shown thaat veer ask ayesha to join the hotel once again n she was like shying laughing ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ n then veer ask her if they can b frndsssss n ayesha was like frnds???? why not๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†??dosti ka shruhat shru hua hai ya nahi woh ab dekhna hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waah yaar. mujhe abhi aaj ki episode dekhna hai. mummyyyy..... just imagine.. i saw the whole one n half's weeks episodes in one day.. now, i am in full veesha n jpsya fever... especially naughty chocolate's fever.. and i am really depressed with kameeni kamini n jackal jeeju...
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg veesha as friends but as a house keeper again i hope veer gives ayesha a better job this time, i dont want her to be a housekeeper again, omg friendship, thankgod a promo only with veesha no kamini only veesha i hope the friendship grows into a hot love haaahahaaaaa yupppieeeeeeeeeee tight hugs for you for this wonderful news jani๐Ÿค— Mallu
MELINDAM thumbnail
Really...when was this? Is this the new promo for next week?
mayur-tasha thumbnail
thank you mallu 4 so many hugs๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
@ mel
maybe 4 this week or the following week i AM WAY TOO happy๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by foxs - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yipeee!!!! Thanks God the creatives seem to have listened to our bombardment! Way to go peeps!
Can't wait for good episodes again! If anyone has the link to the promo, pls pls can you post?
Kameeni- bach ke rehna- tere din ab bahut nahi chale ge (I hope I've got that right!)๐Ÿ˜Š
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yes..........its abt time Ayesha leaves this service for Veer's kaminee.............nd the track was gettng boring so now there will be more nd more Veesha scenes.....nd this cud be the start of a love-triangle!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Cool..maybe she will be his new assistant. Ms. Dixsit may retirement
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG...thanks a lot...the new promo sounds promising....can ne1 plz post the video....

Neway...so Ayu joining Ramada...assisting Veer....as Friendsss ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Can't wait for next week...neway bt 1 thing...no entry of third angle....but allz well...till VeeSha r together
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG really....lagta hai bhagwan(read creatives) ne hamari sun li๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the promo foxs๐Ÿค— what is your name?

and when was this promo aired? Oh am so happy ayesha finally going back to work....good, good, hopefully we should get some veesha romance in office๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ where no kameeni only meanie minnie will be there๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† and meanie ko toh veesha can manage