Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
she must have made up lie ki she got some bigger one or has no idea who daalo in trash kinda.
but this time job ki instigating might be a discharge ticket for A from vardhan's.
Veer will not realise her imp till she is gone.
my best guess is next week third angle will get introduce in the party, making veer jealous, let's see, it could be veer's friend too.

I was thinking after updating that in case if actual actor those are playing role, will read my update, then surly will go on kill arpita mission
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

she must have made up lie ki she got some bigger one or has no idea who daalo in trash kinda.
but this time job ki instigating might be a discharge ticket for A from vardhan's.
Veer will not realise her imp till she is gone.
my best guess is next week third angle will get introduce in the party, making veer jealous, let's see, it could be veer's friend too.

I was thinking after updating that in case if actual actor those are playing role, will read my update, then surly will go on kill arpita mission

@ RED:which party?did i miss something?๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• @BLUE:that u r right,imagine if veer happens to read it,might be this ur worst day,he would go away 4rm u out of anger ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ and i would be happy yayyyyyy๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰
md410 thumbnail
I will not let veer go at any cost, bhaad main gayi uski mom

are yaar daadi planing to have party, where she wants to invite all big shots. that is what she was telling before A entered with picture. I think it is beiginning of pt 4
md410 thumbnail
oki pink
me need to go to bed. yaar kal lab bhi jaana hai varna mera Lion ( read boss) will pakka eat me. precap time is his entry time tabhi na I can not chat much that time
good night talk to you later.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hamini, Tia, aur Rosh.....kahaaaa hooo? have you gone to pray for veer n Ayesha? Ok
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arpita ... don't worry between my home and work bahut red lights hai so ..that is when I read the updates.. Cops will not catch me for that :-) I am in Oregon , married and have one kid who enjoys watching NIhaal and his masti.... Take care .. Good night
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿคฃ

Arpita, Need I say more? Thanks for the wonderfully hilarious update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Arpita, Though Roshni ka Kapil aayega toh bhi Veer mera hi hoga lekin tab it would be Kapeer!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
I'd go on rambling about the first scene whcich was by far the best in yesterday's episode other than that who wanted to see Jeeju and his stupis plots? But I wish Jeeju plans to bring Ayeesha and Veer together to make them fall in the eyes of Kamini...Only thing what I want his his plan og getting VeeSha together should succeed but he should fail in all other plans!๐Ÿ˜›
Mel, me right here!
PS: Arpita thanks for the headlines..Waise I still wonder if Could kidnap the kidnapper once more - mazaa aayega!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oye Arpita, yeh kya poore forum mein mujhe MIA label karke badnaam kiya hua hai๐Ÿคฃ kambakht kaam zyada ho gaya tha, isiliye nahi aa paayi...waise mujhe nahi pata tha ki main headlines material ban gayi hoon, woh bhi Arpita Times mein๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

zabardast rocking update, khar-dooshan,napunsak,tennis ball๐Ÿคฃ Jiju par toh mujhe pehle se hi shak tha, ki woh na yahan pe hai na wahan pe...beech ka maal hai๐Ÿคฃ plus he's got female vamp gossip and saazish brain....

yaar please kameeni ka bahut torture ho gaya abhi..I hope a leaves the house soon, in fact I wouldn't mind if a is made to leave the house also...at least bhoot bangla with chudail track will get over and possibility of third angle will start...I like A as the strong, independent working woman...yeh kya saare idiots ke beech mein reh kar iska bhi brain freeze ho jayega.....

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Hamini, Tia, aur Rosh.....kahaaaa hooo? have you gone to pray for veer n Ayesha? Ok

Mel, am here...the question is what are you doing here now๐Ÿ˜† jagran kar rahi ho kya, veer ki yaad mein or rather veer ke brain cells ke yaad mein๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

as always my comments are late but the first scene was superb! the way ayesha turns around and Veer jumps seeing her angry...i loved it. It was more like a husband-wife and kid kind of interaction.....really good. Bas ab Kameeni ko kuch akal de bhagwaan....not likely to happen but we can still live in hope....right????