Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
But seriously this story definitely needs a theesra angle... it can be Arpita new businessman at the party, a competitor hotel owner where Ayesha works as per coolkat's FF, Subhash or Raj... i dont care anyone who can make our ghoochuram sit up and take notice, get jealous and ultimately DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN STARING AT AYESHA WHEN K IS NOT THERE AND TAKING MOM's SIDE WHEN K IS THERE πŸ˜›πŸ˜› totally dalbadlu hai yeh Veer!!!!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kancht

hahaha i can totally relate πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
With Veer even with a defected brain he is a gorgeous hunk.. in real life i dont think its even possible to find that πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Oye Veer hai na Some one will be his wife in real life. 🀣
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Oye Veer hai na Some one will be his wife in real life. 🀣

hehe i see u already have planned this well and r thinking ahead πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ good job!!!! atleast ur not slow like our Veer πŸ˜†
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The vardhan throwing a party

-I like the idea that theera angel will enter, pls let it be Karan or yash

-or Veer is completely aback by how ayeaha looks in HER outfit... That he verbally pays her compliment.

What u gng think is gng happen next week? This week is blah...it's gng be more of the same tomorrow n Friday.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously no kidding I am driving like a crazy with one eye on the iphone and one on the road.... But it is worth it.. Your updates are so hillarious .... We have dish with a DVR so I always FF the unwanted crap. I only see the Veesha scenes and rest of the story I already know from your updates ... So no issues at all ...
You are right we don't have snow hear but I am in northwest and it is always raining ... gets depressing especially even more when you have to watch the depressing saas- Bahu saga ...
Hope we get some good episodes in the next 2 days ...
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

The vardhan throwing a party

-I like the idea that theera angel will enter, pls let it be Karan or yash

-or Veer is completely aback by how ayeaha looks in HER outfit... That he verbally pays her compliment.

What u gng think is gng happen next week? This week is blah...it's gng be more of the same tomorrow n Friday.

Well i m not about next week as the creatives just seem to be dragging this whole K's meanness and J's planning.. but from today's precap i think maybe all this insult will result in Ayesha getting a job (not sure if it wud be in Ramada or elsewhere or if she wud move out or not) and i think with that the creatives might try some new storyline because i think they have totally saturated the current track
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Seriously no kidding I am driving like a crazy with one eye on the iphone and one on the road.... But it is worth it.. Your updates are so hillarious .... We have dish with a DVR so I always FF the unwanted crap. I only see the Veesha scenes and rest of the story I already know from your updates ... So no issues at all ...
You are right we don't have snow hear but I am in northwest and it is always raining ... gets depressing especially even more when you have to watch the depressing saas- Bahu saga ...
Hope we get some good episodes in the next 2 days ...

Suman
I was kidding when I said driving with one eye. and you know na now texting, and all going to be ban while on the road. where are you seattle??
I actually thought that if you are not single then may be your husband drives you while you enjoy the forum with us. but you one brave bird in doing multitasking.
Well this week is torture Cinderella week so no hope for good next two days. do not get your hopes raise. 😭go get wet in rain that will be more fun.πŸ˜†
May be we see next week one handsome stud entering in the show giving takkar to veerπŸ˜†
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

arpita,gr8 update,

but today veer ko kuch zaada hi bash kar diya😭 😭
yaar think about urself,how could u!!!!!!but i guessed that all r going to beat him up properly over here todayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
the story was ok yesterday and the 1st scene as always had me watched it twice otherwise i really dont favour ayesha and dadi's quarell very much
but yesterday 4 a change veer had nt shouted back at ayesha and she could complete her anguish to dadi😑😑,veer listened to her
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

arpita,gr8 update,

but today veer ko kuch zaada hi bash kar diya😭 😭
yaar think about urself,how could u!!!!!!but i guessed that all r going to beat him up properly over here todayπŸ˜‰

Pink
Thank you.
yaar mujhe hi pata hai how I did bash him ask mere dil ka kya haal haiπŸ˜‰ what to do every time mom mom mom.
and yaa I only thought my self, if I'm truly his then mujhe hi to usko sudhaarana hoga na. I better bash him rather some one else yelling at him. nahiiii yeh main hote hua nahi dekh sakti.πŸ˜†
hope ki sudhar jaaye is bashing dose se main samjhungi ganaga naha li🀣
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arpita,perhaps,u r right
if ur bashing makes him a man ,which he is but rather behaving like a child, then i would support u whole heartedlyπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
from the precap ,it was clear that kamini had managed something with ayesha's questions as in the next epi,kamini again been shameless enough to insult ayesha,what do u think she might have said?πŸ˜•