Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Ayesha in a sari?(if she is going to wear Kameeni's designer sari😆) I think Veer will stare at her for an hour😆 Anyway that is the only thing he does properly!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kancht

Btw where r you guys from that ur getting so much of snow.. its not snowing at all in Canada and i thought we got the most snow 😉

east coast US. we expecting snow starting Friday night. wait you will get too if you are north east side
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I just saw the precaps....oye the chadreil give Ayesha such horrible colored and cheap sarees..I hope she refuses it.

Ugh the colors... so ugly. Can we get a petition to get rid of granny!!

I have seen the actress always in very romantic and nice role in Marathi movies, it will be so hard for me now
to watch her old movies from my collection😆
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Ayesha in a sari?(if she is going to wear Kameeni's designer sari😆) I think Veer will stare at her for an hour😆 Anyway that is the only thing he does properly!!

he will stare a new couple in town. think if a handsome businessman enters and starts making happy convo aith A. what will Veer do. just stare them and sulk D***** why I did not make a move🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol...veer is hopeless at the moment. I hope Ayesha give the sari back to dadi and wears somethg stunning and out shines nanidi and dadi. Then we'll see veer's jaw drop.

<br><br>Ayesha in a sari?(if she is going to wear Kameeni's designer sari😆) I think Veer will stare at her for an hour😆 Anyway that is the only thing he does properly!!<br>

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Than you kanchi.😃
well to be very honest I'm almost there to touch the threshold. some one is saving grace.let's see how long it goes.😆

hehe well i think u have done pretty good already so even if u do stop soon and start reusing names i will enjoy ur updates .. just coz u hit the nail on the head all the time 😃
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He will be kicking himself if there is a handsome business man in the picture.

QUOTE=md410]

<br><br>Ayesha in a sari?(if she is going to wear Kameeni's designer sari😆) I think Veer will stare at her for an hour😆 Anyway that is the only thing he does properly!!<br>

<br>he will stare a new couple in town. think if a handsome businessman enters and starts making happy convo aith A. what will Veer do. just stare them and sulk D***** why I did not make a move🤣<br>
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I just saw the precaps....oye the chadreil give Ayesha such horrible colored and cheap sarees..I hope she refuses it.

Ugh the colors... so ugly. Can we get a petition to get rid of granny!!

I wish she would wear a nice sari in the party (not the one given by Kameeni) and look gorgeous in it😳 and

ignore mama's boy altogether!!
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

east coast US. we expecting snow starting Friday night. wait you will get too if you are north east side

I am in Toronto so on the east side too but we r just expecting some flurries here and there
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

oooooo Arpita tum tou badi chalu ho!!! i see ur trying to get rid of all competition u have for Veer . If the new guy is there for Tia or Roshni then u have less people behind Veer 😆😆😆
(sorry.. plz dont mind my comment i just thought it was hilarious how u suggested Tia ka and Roshni ka)

Hey c'mon I do not have mind to mind. so chill.no worries
Now to answer your first question:
There was, is and will no competition over Veer. He entirely and solemnly belongs to me, with N's brain cloned in him. Any one can have veer's brain I have no problem🤣