Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
By the way Mel and arpita i suggest that for discussion on episodes its IF rule that we should do it in monthly discussion thread ..
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Inshallah Mel and i wish to see her soon with me as presently she is in other country ..last year in Dec i visited her so hope to meet her again when i get vacations which is not possible yet unfortunately but anyway lets hope for the best that is what life is and this is how we should take it 😊

agree yaar ask me saat samunder paar from family.
but responsibility can not bind feeling what to do.
md410 thumbnail

By the way Mel and arpita i m just wondering before preeti comes here and see me chatting i suggest that for discussion on episodes its IF rule that we should do it in monthly discussion thread ..Rosh, purva and faiza has followed me so u all too are invited .. i don't want that Mods come and say something regarding that

oki we will join there no problem
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Igdam jhakas update Arpita... its amazing how you keep coming up with new and original names for everyone πŸ‘
Now i am going to see how long you can keep doing this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ bcoz every day i think that "ok well she has used all possible names so tomorrow will be repeats but no u come up with totally new and apt ones the next day"... really greatπŸ‘πŸ‘
Btw i did sign Anjana's petition and I hope others do too πŸ˜ƒ
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chal yaar jo kerna her kero jab Mods ayingay to dekha jaye ga ..baki early rising yaar for me today was extraordinary early rising .. i woke up at 4.30 am and now going in 5 mins to wake up my son to go to school after that my own preparation for office

By the way do u think the petition is going to help ..why not have a direct access with CVs
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

you better be ready for 6 inches to foot of snow. saturday will be deadliest cold highest 25. me so sicken of it now

Btw where r you guys from that ur getting so much of snow.. its not snowing at all in Canada and i thought we got the most snow πŸ˜‰
md410 thumbnail

Chal yaar jo kerna her kero jab Mods ayingay to dekha jaye ga ..baki early rising yaar for me today was extraordinary early rising .. i woke up at 4.30 am and now going in 5 mins to wake up my son to go to school after that my own preparation for office

By the way do u think the petition is going to help ..why not have a direct access with CVs

Fine by me. we will follow you and join at episode discussion thread
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just saw the precaps....oye the chadreil give Ayesha such horrible colored and cheap sarees..I hope she refuses it.

Ugh the colors... so ugly. Can we get a petition to get rid of granny!!
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

How about Tia ka
Abeer aka prithavi aka Gaurav Khanna🀣

or
Roshni ka Kapil.🀣
Then we will have true fun and tight competition .
πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

oooooo Arpita tum tou badi chalu ho!!! i see ur trying to get rid of all competition u have for Veer . If the new guy is there for Tia or Roshni then u have less people behind Veer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(sorry.. plz dont mind my comment i just thought it was hilarious how u suggested Tia ka and Roshni ka)
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

Igdam j

Now i am going to see how long you can keep doing this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ bcoz every day i think that "ok well she has used all possible names so tomorrow will be repeats but no u come up with totally new and apt ones the next day"... really greatπŸ‘πŸ‘

Than you kanchi.πŸ˜ƒ
well to be very honest I'm almost there to touch the threshold. some one is saving grace.let's see how long it goes.πŸ˜†