Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update.

your welcomeπŸ€—
what is your name??
I have read your comment other forums too, I guess bandini??
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Oye Arpita ki bachee i hav not joined any non adjective group 😑😑

Its just that i m extremely busy these days in office and home and becoz of that i m not getting time to come and reply

Kiran
this is my way to get you speak. see I got you.πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰On the serious note, nahi yaar do not get angry. I was kidding. I understand you were busy, we two are in so different time zone,your niece were sick too that reminds me how is she now?? I'm toh fully faltu.πŸ˜ƒ all above precap time my lion (read Boss) maaro entry so that time I can not chat much
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Arpita...
Arpita...it's confirmed more snow:( and it's gng to be bitter cold

Mel

you better be ready for 6 inches to foot of snow. saturday will be deadliest cold highest 25. me so sicken of it now
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Arpita ... I have been a silent reader but your updates crack-me up. I usually read your updates while driving to work in the morning and I am always laughing .. Seriously I have never seen anybody write such Fab updates...with all the adjectives ,nick-names and one liners. Awesome ......
On west coast we usually get to see the episode at 7:00 pm but after reading your updates I decide wheteher I should watch the episode or not..
Thanks a ton...
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Thanks for the update Arpita ... I have been a silent reader but your updates crack-me up. I usually read your updates while driving to work in the morning and I am always laughing .. Seriously I have never seen anybody write such Fab updates...with all the adjectives ,nick-names and one liners. Awesome ......
On west coast we usually get to see the episode at 7:00 pm but after reading your updates I decide wheteher I should watch the episode or not..
Thanks a ton...

Your very welcome in the forum πŸ€— Suman ( I guess your name. am I right???)πŸ˜•
Well you read update while driving????😲 oops not good, how do you drive then from one eye????πŸ˜† kidding no offense please.
we would love to share your view about the show. Be part of our discussion. Please sign the petition Anjana made. oops my list is getting longer like nihaal πŸ˜†
So far today watch part one and 4. if you watch on dish TV then I do not know how to split.
good you are @ west coast no tension of snow like us
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Kiran
this is my way to get you speak. see I got you.πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰On the serious note, nahi yaar do not get angry. I was kidding. I understand you were busy, we two are in so different time zone,your niece were sick too that reminds me how is she now?? I'm toh fully faltu.πŸ˜ƒ all above precap time my lion (read Boss) maaro entry so that time I can not chat much

Oh nahi yaar i m not angry bas thora dara hi thee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if u can force me to speak up then i can do this as well 😈 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
My niece is recovering ..just hope that she fully recovers soon. Inshallah
Today i woke up early so got time to come online and see ur harkateen πŸ˜† ..just now see that veesha scene only ..aww they look so cute like a family but after the entry of those 3 idiots i stopped the video ...don't want to spoil my mood seeing them 🀒
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nooo...arpita...last time it snowed me and my sis had to clean the drive way for 4 hours. Yaar I can't this

Originally posted by: md410

<br>you better be ready for 6 inches to foot of snow. saturday will be deadliest cold highest 25. me so sicken of it now<br>

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi kiran...your niece will get well soon:) before u knw it...she'll be on ur lap joining you while ur chatting with us:)
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Oh nahi yaar i m not angry bas thora dara hi thee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if u can force me to speak up then i can do this as well 😈 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Arpita: you fall for it?? hahahha I knew this is wat you will write.
My niece is recovering ..just hope that she fully recovers soon. Inshallah
Arpita: she will sure. do not worry, see it's cold too na. it happens that kids catch infections fast. I know you might think how cool I'm but being in medical line I kinda reason out. She will be perfect soon
Today i woke up early so got time to come online and see ur harkateen πŸ˜† .
.Arpita: good daily wake up early. this time is just perfect for me. just done with dinner. doing multitasking, watching president's union address

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Hi kiran...your niece will get well soon:) before u knw it...she'll be on ur lap joining you while ur chatting with us:)

Inshallah Mel and i wish to see her soon with me as presently she is in other country ..last year in Dec i visited her so hope to meet her again when i get vacations which is not possible yet unfortunately but anyway lets hope for the best that is what life is and this is how we should take it 😊