Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

🀣

Arpita...your update actually makes me want to see today's episode. I haven't seen last 2 episodes but today i may actually view it....all due to your awesome update!!
can we have PB back.....yeh to typical saas-bahu torture story bann rahi hai yaar.
Why am i not the news???? I am still here yet not part of news headlines????πŸ˜’
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes- another brilliant update from Arpita- am laughing so much in parts my tummy hurts! What the hell is wrong with Veer- pls pls stop being a mummy's boy, it is not in the slightest bit attractive or cool. I know from personal experience- guaranteed to put women off!😑
I have signed the petition- we need this crap storyline to end and something good to happen!
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks dear(Payal).......for liking my logic....πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I also dont want aayesha to work anymore in RAMADA or that stupid dadi will keep bossing her....... aayesha shld come out of that mad house in all respects.... regain herself a highly esteemed job by impressing somebody as handsome & affluent as VEERπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ by virtue of her goodness & honesty & then confront this khusat budhia who is too much in awe of her husbands property & thinks that with money she can buy emotions.....
that would be a good slap(invisible) for kamini.....
wow........imagine....... a fully confident & financially independent aayesha bashing kamini............ icing on the cake would be veer standing up for aayeshaπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
I really adore & salute aayeshas character....... she is so straight forward, sweet & strong, most importantly sooo fearless.............when it comes to her closed ones..she goes on to fight to any extent.no matter what..love her for thisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........Veer needs lessons from aayesha ...love shove to baad ki baat lagti hai......he really needs to go long way to built a character as strong as hers......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

wake up Veer!!!!!!!🀒

πŸ‘
Edited by ksaurav14 - 14 years ago
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for an awesome update πŸ˜ƒ!

The first part of today's episode was really nice. So cute to see Veer acting like a bridge between Nihaal and masi... did you guys check out how veer was scared for a sec when Ayesha turned around... he thought she was about to strike him....too bad that evil daadi had to be the witness of the cute moment. She is always there to ruin every thing.

I am angry at nandini too . it seems she has no mind of her own. First she was acting so friendly with ayesha; giving her dresses and prising her efforts for Nihaal, and suddenly she is yelling at ayesha for misbehaving with her mom (I will never call it misbehaving, though). i mean where is the friendliness gone?
Looks like jeeju has struck again!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

🀣

Arpita...your update actually makes me want to see today's episode. I haven't seen last 2 episodes but today i may actually view it....all due to your awesome update!!
can we have PB back.....yeh to typical saas-bahu torture story bann rahi hai yaar.
Why am i not the news???? I am still here yet not part of news headlines????πŸ˜’

great anshu
I was going to right in head lines about you that you are not gaddar like jeeju and sticking to my updates, but skipping videos.then I thought I can have this for TOm's news🀣
md410 thumbnail

your welcome. may I know your name??
you without fail stop at update and says thanks.πŸ‘πŸ‘
md410 thumbnail
Okay friends
New theory
How about
A spilling something on someone's at big shot party, he is impressed with her. He follows her some how come to know she is looking for job, he offers her, A agrees. veer sees all can't do anything, get jealous. A goes for job, leaving jealous Veer.

let me know what do you think
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

Thanx for the update arpita!!

I was actually 🀣 🀣 🀣
I loved ur tennis ball Veer!! Indeed he fits into every role except that of Veer vardhan Singh,a man who is falling head over heels in love!
Jeeju is my Bhaabhi now,my evil vamp Bhaabhi!! My,he would beat every vamp currently on Tv very convincingly!!

Oh yes he has potential! He can give Tapasya from Uttaran a run for her money 🀣
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Okay friends
New theory
How about
A spilling something on someone's at big shot party, he is impressed with her. He follows her some how come to know she is looking for job, he offers her, A agrees. veer sees all can't do anything, get jealous. A goes for job, leaving jealous Veer.

let me know what do you think

Oh thats a good theory! Wish it comes true! Keep ur fingers crossed.
BTW awesome update! I especially liked the title "Lady Jeeju". Very apt. It even tops Jackal Jeeju!!!! 😲
But "Napunsak Veer"... ouch .... quite true at this point 😭
We need more manliness in this show man!!!! Pull ur socks up creatives!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Arpita for making us laugh!!!

What a messy situation....but go girl go...stand up for yourself and what u believe in. I kinda liked this episode cuz Ayesha is coming back and she is putting the looney tune clan in place. I'm glad she questioned granny in front of everyone, so that granny can't twist her words. And granny is in a bind cuz everyone knws that the servants were off. So.. I'm sure the cow will lie, but let's see what she.

Veer...ok so you spoke up today... That's great...i can't wait for you to find out the truth. I thk he sud invest in a book of apolozgies.

This week has been soooo blah...I think nxt week are gng to have some VerSha moment.

I am glad they brought up the wrk issue....time to move Ayesha.
Get out of the looney bin and make a life for yourself

You know what wud be great is if the new creatives wrote in the story line that Jai left her and nihal all of his assests and additionlly divya also left her assests to Ayesha....and that was worth more than the Vardhan.

Chat later galz.....

Mel