Jan 27 Write Up:K-Meani Ka Kameenapan Exposed

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Recap:Lanka Dahan

Witch (Daadi) trapped in her own plan. Maasi bhakt turned the table, aka gave all credit of his upbringing to Cinderella ( oops it's no more Cinderella story). Kekai took her anger out at massi ( this is the max she can do, she can't make N to love her). Prince wondering why his GF did not say ILU to Mrs Dixit means to him over phone🀣 ( If recap is not clear please do me a favor, read 26 Jan, or prior write up).

Part: 1 Planet NiSha

Our Bhakt is very tense, manooing maassi ( guess, she is angry, coz he did not listen to him),A not talking to N (oye maassi he was helping you, take this anger out at Shikhandi). N requesting infect begging to A ( gud lord, we see new angle of love bonding)πŸ˜ƒ Prince enters calling hey N I'm home, ( who cares N is busy in Very. imp work rite now)N tells him to get lost like his daadi kidding he tells please give me a minute (even though he is in your home, maasi is still his first and last priority),Prince stands there as spectator, ( see you have no place on Planet NiSHa 🀣)N tries hard, even yells, in vain, finally turns to his angel ( no no no, not to welcome him but to tell him do something) Chaachu asks any problem ( you knuckle head??? can't you see, your maun vrat transfer to her???🀣) N tells ya cyclone has come aka maasi not talking, chaachu confused ( scared in his heart, OMG is it coz she could not tell me ILU, geez now she is going to hit meπŸ˜†)our BBC aka N update him about flop party ( yaya from granny's POV)πŸ˜› V & N look very cute ( I wish he has removed his coat )Finally N says, tell me how could have I not helped, V approves, πŸ˜ƒ.
N requests him please make her understand, she is not listening to me but yours she will, ( N are you nuts?? Shikhandi kis khet ka mooli hai re??) V feels he is in dharm sankat,Jaya is rough and tough that too he did not say ILU to her, so no chance ( marna hai kya, lakshmi bai ki bombarding se), but tells N, oki I'll do something
He goes to A like scary rabbit, tells her to forgive N ( in his heart me too A), A snaps him back not to do advocacy for N. N is still please, he begs to V kuch karo.( nice gesture by V & N)πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ V tells A is not this time to give medicine to N?? A replies you are here, give it to N. V knows nothing now what to do ( BTW when does he know?? every time he looks to DJ aka daadi, jeeju)😑😑😑 V says oki walks to N, Get it back from N, tell maassi I will not take medicine till she talks to me ( great tennis match going on, V is tennis ball btwn, Sharapova and Fedrer) helpless V tells A you heard what N said?? ( me loving this helplessness of Nadal) A tells to his servant ( veer) to tell N she can give medicine forcefully. Chaachu gives up ( now you know when A is determine what is she capable of??) N pushes him back to do some thing, finally frustrated V signals N to cough, then both argue over dose, till A interrupts with correct one.( all vardhans are good dramabaaz like granny including N)πŸ˜† A takes medicine from V, gives to N.( so basically NiSha get what the want) V happy, smiles ( you wait smile is short lived) A asks N how is he feeling,N replies great maassi me not coughing the moment you talk to meπŸ˜›.( oh god is pyaar ko budhiya ki nazar na lage) A scolds lovingly yeah gone exactly the way it started.πŸ‘πŸ‘, how big dramaabaaz are you, N is perfect turning the table. He points finger to V, saying he asked me to do that ( see Veer, even if you help NiSha, they will become one on their planet leaving you like alien)⭐️ A turned to V, he justifies saying he did for innocent N, does not look nice seeing him sad, anyways you can't stay quite long either.I know you both were not happy with not talking to other. A asks N why he troubled her, N pulled his ears for sorry, they hug lovingly, naught N wink and πŸ‘πŸΌ to V. ( cease fire done or warning of another war). OMG 3 idiots (DJN) watching love story at the door. Fuming shurpankha ( daadi) runs from there, Khar( jeeju), dooshan( nandini) follows her to hall. daadi beta toh gayo oops now more saas future bahu saaga creativessssss😑

Part: 2 Mission Kill maassi

male manthara instigates MIL, how cunning A is, she knows how to get her work done ( ya if you are Nikaame does not mean all are like this, did not you hear the phase Bahen ke ghar bhai aur saas ke ghar jamai Kutta.) He uses shikaar as WMD, saying how A badly influenced N and asked him to say sorry. ( oh we all know who is using whom)😑 What dooooo Arpita seee😲😲 , Bua defending A,( (wow A got her brain cells activated tooπŸ˜ƒ ki A is not doing deliberetly this, why would she doπŸ‘ ( jeeju, red flag for you, biwi speaking not good for your health)πŸ˜† Sk tells no SIL is right, A is very cunning (I felt like enter in U tube and hit daadi 100 count 1), Jeeju takes MIL's side ( well he is on his side) saying bua you are very bholi ( naa stupid), veer also like you only ( noope he is jerk, shikhandi) He usesMIL's experience about lfe as WMD( oye growing older does not give you maturity. one can be dumb whole life)πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jeeju is sure chakka, he twists the saga that A ki NO is yes. She knew if she says no to help, then N will pakka help her ( chup oye, he is not with black heart like you, he obeys his maasi, he cares for her)😑 Bua still not convinced, jeeju brain washes more. asks him not to sympathized with A. Forget how much insulted we were today ( that credit goes to your MIL). He uses V again, saying I will take care of you by killing, but what would happen to V. one more poisonous seed in to MIL, the way she is getting closer to V is not good( naa rong he is going closer to her) MIL says I'll handle him, my way, I know what to do( yayaya robot jo hai, but it does malfunction sometimesπŸ˜›)MIL leaves, jeeju asks bua to follow ( yaa to get updtae, more kaan jo bharana hai🐷😈) He talks to himself great atmosphere, so much trouble tension, it needs to come to surface how( j youu🀬🀬) He decides to play with emotions of A. Granny goes to N's room asking V when did he back. V tells that N was telling him he enjoyed al ot in party ( yaa but not mom)πŸ˜† She indirectly insults A, saying she wants to discuss Delhi matter with him, it's there family matter so we should not discuss here ( go rot in hell, A wants N, she is not chasing money)Lady jeeju walks in to tell N ka shikaar aka khattu coming. Our Shikhandi follows her order to go get fresh. ( D***. he will not stand yp for A. but will yell at her, A go run with some one) Idiot maassi goes to k-meani, says sorry for incident ( stupid maassi why ganga going ulta??? kill her, no sorry,stop being jerk, be strong,)😑 K-meani blasts are you done and leaves with chamche( oh massi go get life out side, do not make N your weakness, care for your respect)😑

Part: 3: Pardafash

Lady avi sees A in hall stops servants, confront why they gone?🐷( only good is this will show mirror to maasi) gets the replies SK asks to take off. ( tada, glad A knows now, jeeju, lie has no legs) LJ( lady jeeju) makes sure A hears this,( LJ, A is not scheming, so I want to see how will you make truth a lie) LJ elaborate the issue saying MIL can't do, A has to do all work coz you were not there.I do not want any misunderstanding to happen ( in his heart bachhu, meri No main haa hai, aaya majaa) A gets the message. LJ happy, plan is succeeding, story has just begun, let's see what hapeens ( nothing, Dushayant will get his Shakuntala, do gandharv vivaah) A in dilemma, whom to believe, still decides to blame on servants ( D*****🀬🀬 maassi what your brain cells got locked up??? Himani do research, come asap with new theory)😭😭😭She is about to throw trash, finds her sis picture there, shocked ( see, too much niceness results in invited trouble). She wonders what this picture doing here LJ tree ke peeche following A ( chakka kahi ka, me sure he has over secretions of estrogen, progesterone in his body, no testosterone at all) A goes in FB convo with shurpankha, picture one, party one all of them. She gets answer for all her questions, all her doubts come true. Lj jumping ki climax about to come ( do not you remember last climax??? it was boom-rang??? so as this will be)

Soul of Jhaansi ki rani goes to A' body ( shuuu what a rrelief finally). A tells to herself, she can tolerate all, not her sis's insult, Kmaeani has to explain her KAMEENAPAN. She starts marching back go lakshmi bai go, attack.

SK planning one more function ( or planing to humiliate A on large scale), she tells I want full cream off the society and ice creme from corner house needed to be invited ( aka all big shots, haaa haha we will enjoy when N will make you no shot in front of them🀣) Jahhnsi ki rani aa gayi, (grabbing Sk's color, slaping her, Arpita wanted to be like this😍) asking do you have answer for this, besharam asks answer for what, and Kameena kameena pan exposed. A shows the picture all shocked ( why they all need to stand up??? Ayesha is shorty??? they can have a look while sitting🀣)Camera zoom zoom in out one by one 10 times on every ones face, 100 times on A & SK. too annoying Khattu confuse, Jeeju smiley, V gives questionig look to mom ( hey mom ab kya karee?? kaise I go hide back to your pallu, save me from this lakshmi bai's bombing)🀣

Part: 4 Confrontation (Maassi Vs All useless namakool)

Sk becomes chameleon, what this picture is doing with you, I suppose to get it repair ( do not you know you asks to throw it, oh budhiya, you have Amnesia) A says yup absolutely right. You were suppose to repair it, you did great repairing by throwing it in trash. Again zoom in-out. Oops LJ ki brain washing worked Bua who is permanently on maun vrat, yells at A. 😑( kammeni ke saare kid mom ke puppet)
Are you out of your mind ( no unlike you all she is the one who has all her organs at right place and hormones in controlπŸ˜†, why you did not speak when your mom made her naukrani??)😑 If A is determine then no one can stop her ( not even Napunsak V ka love🀣). She responds in slow tone, she used to respect kameeni ka kameenapan alot, but never thought she would go so low?? ( what did you think maassi she will utaaro your arti for raising N???😲😲 this is what she should but that is entirely different matter😑,
again zoom in -out, Aur Napunsak Prince jumps in to defend his mom ( B********, Veer ke bacche you could have given us pleasant surprise by standing up for A. you are just napunsak Jerk stud who also is having lower level of testosterone πŸ˜†) He yells what are you saying?? do not forget you are talking to my mom( this is why she is talking like that, you ahasaanfaraamosh kahi ka, rather than thanking her, respecting your bhabhi, you are screaming at A😑) Very soft tone replies ( noooo, yell at him) I know sir what you do not,( me just glad ki exposure happening when all are there) She blasts with complete truth, about servants, false promise DD made to N, A needs answer for all her whys including playing with N's feeling ( yes A is right on that, but she is always right. How come Granny not grieving once for loss of her son, how come N does not remind her about her son???? is it coz she wants to be care taker of all property in the name of N, Do I see Ramola Sickand here??) A is asking to DD tell me why did you do, all are quite now,She goes on now I believe you deliberately broke the frame.( dekha, now you learn to go with first instinct). LJ happy, mom ke puppets ki bolti band. A says your chuppi proves that I am RIGHT. Tell me why did you do this???answer me?? We need to wait 24 hrs for the answer. I guess we know the answer. Like typical saas-bahu cat and mouse game, she will come up with fresh excuse. πŸ₯±PBBBBBB we miss you.

Tomorrow: Maassi knows her aukat

N is with bua, Sk gives dress to A, telling her sarcastically, insulting way how jobless A is dependent for everything on them. She is giving her designer dresses not utran coz she does not earn ( glad they raise this issue of job, go A out asap)

Request: Every one please sign the petition Anjana made for Star One to get us youth show. I truly hope they are not clone of NairπŸ˜†

Today's Head line
1: Himani MIA since yesterday may be she is in shock that A got yelled.πŸ˜›
2: Kiran ignoring my updates or joined non adjective update group🀣
3; Anjana is having sleepless in Toronto over saasbahu saaga.😭
4: Roshni successfully kidnapped her kidnapper πŸ‘
5: Mel Pinning for VeeSha romance ( mel we do not need a napunsak for A)🀣
6: Ann drooling over color of Veer's shirt ( that is why he had coat today)
7 Arpita cool 😎as always, but not ready for a foot of snow.
8: Tia baby sitting her siblings no time for ajnabiπŸ˜•
9: Rest news tomorrow ( sab kuch aaj hi bata doongi tab kal kya karoongi🀣)
I know guys ajnabi having tough time, just stick around at least for maassi she has no one but us.( ab veer sir toh bolane se rahe. So relaxed, have fun

Enjoy
Arpita😎

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update arpita!!
I was actually 🀣 🀣 🀣
I loved ur tennis ball Veer!! Indeed he fits into every role except that of Veer vardhan Singh,a man who is falling head over heels in love!
Jeeju is my Bhaabhi now,my evil vamp Bhaabhi!! My,he would beat every vamp currently on Tv very convincingly!!
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hello arpita,
i was not signing out just to read ur update........ as usual u r here with "karara" & "bindaas" update........ loved all the names & supporting statements used.......

thanks a lot
anshu

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpita....howz lyf?? Loved ur update as usual...it was great

Seriously that demented daadi now needs to b taught a good lesson....I loved that now Ayesha has got her plans correctly ....that bhuddhia was dumbstruck when our Maasi kept on blaming her......al always the brains of the Vardhans just activate for a short while...and den since her brain always remains over exhausted planning certain typical weirdo plans.....it gave up when our Maasi was accusing her.....loved it.

Ayesha now should quickly kiss or hug Chachu n make his brain cells reactivated so that he can also see through the plans of his Mom...

Nandini......(the brainless beauty)............haeyyyyy.....for the 1st time in her life she spoke something useful....as she tried to defend Ayesha...(Good Going Vardhan siblings)but her last dialogue.. Tumhe pata bhi hai tum kisse baat ker rahi ho.. ...what...Queen Victoria or wat.....had I been in her place...I wud have retoreted back....Haan pata hain...ek sanki bhuddhia....ek Kameeni aurat se

Neway...Cuming back to the shweet moment of the episode....the VeeNiSha moment just rocked......Veer looked shooooooooooooo shweeetttttt....loveeeee him... 😳 Nihaal looked absolute cuteiiii ....loved the scene...dey just rockkkkkk

Neway the precap....giving Ayu somedesigner stuff n all.....I mean what the hell....ask ur son..how he finds beauty in simplicity....n nt in ur skins under heavy makeups...Khuusat bhudhhiya shd get it that whatever Ayesha puts on...she looks better than her..n her brainless beautiful daughter.🀒 ..afterall intellegence has gt a pecial spark.....which is only +nt in Nihuu n his Massi.. πŸ˜‰ ...n whatsoever brainless Chachu mi8 be....but if K-mini spoils the looks of his gf...he wud definitely speak up.... πŸ˜›

Letz c..what happens....

⭐️
Payal
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey payal.....
that extra "A" was accidental........actually i had this silly logic behind it : if paaal has 3As, then payal should have atleast 2..i mean 2 consecutive As πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Anyways ..... i am quite optimistic after watching todays episode....... especially the precap part where khusat bidhiya😑😑😑 talks about joblessness of aayesha....... this may make aayesha think of getting herself a job......... & finally that means escape from that haunted house(veers mansion)....setting
Finally new settings & freshness in the show........πŸ‘

anshu

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksaurav14

hello arpita,
i was not signing out just to read ur update........ as usual u r here with "karara" & "bindaas" update........ loved all the names & supporting statements used.......

thanks a lot
anshu

your welcome AnshuπŸ€—
hope it is not tooo late for you
md410 thumbnail

Hey payal.....
that extra "A" was accidental........actually i had this silly logic behind it : if paaal has 3As, then payal should have atleast 2..i mean 2 consecutive As πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Anyways ..... i am quite optimistic after watching todays episode....... especially the precap part where khusat bidhiya😑😑😑 talks about joblessness of aayesha....... this may make aayesha think of getting herself a job......... & finally that means escape from that haunted house(veers mansion)....setting
Finally new settings & freshness in the show........πŸ‘

anshu

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

yes Anshu
agree with you unlike veer A will give second thought to go on the road for job. that was needed. Me so sick of her in the mental hospital. she needs to let vardhan's handle the N
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol...Arpita i almost spilt my coffee while reading ur update........🀣......i must remember not to eat or drink anything while reading.....its entertaining like hell.......πŸ˜†

jiju having a surge of oestrogen & progesterone.......🀣......Veer uske saath rehke is also becoming the same.....πŸ˜†

anyways the beginning of todays eppy was sweet.......but the dadi-jeeju nonsense is getting repetitive now.....😑

i think tomorrow Kameeni will somehow manage to worm herself out of the situation......and Ayesha will again have to apologise to her.......😑.......i hope Ayesha gets out of that madhouse & gets a job soon......have had enough of these household politics.....😳

thanks for the update Arpita....
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey Arpita...great work again.... as usual....
This serial is really unique...usually in other serials, yahan ka wahan karne ke liye there is a female vamp...but here the job is done by Jeeju....and he does a good job I must say...he is all the time at home probably to do the needful....πŸ˜†
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

<br>Hey payal..... <br>that extra "A" was accidental........actually i had this silly logic behind it : if <font color="#ff0000">paaal </font>has <font color="#ff0000">3As</font>, then <font color="#ff0000">payal </font>should have atleast <font color="#ff0000">2..i mean 2 consecutive As </font>πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰<br>Anyways ..... i am quite optimistic after watching todays episode....... especially the precap part where khusat bidhiya😑😑😑 talks about joblessness of aayesha....... this may make aayesha think of getting herself a job......... & finally that means escape from that haunted house(veers mansion)....setting<br>Finally new settings & freshness in the show........πŸ‘<br><br>anshu<br><br>πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Wow...Anshu.infact great logic.. πŸ˜‰ Never thought abt it....shd actually consider now....

Neway...back to NiSha world....yhh from he precap somehow that daadi is instigating Ayu to earn for herself....I hope she gets a better job n nt obviously in the RAMADA hotels...I hope she takes up job in some other place....seriously its high time that Ayesha now gives a proper answer to the Kmini ..also want some freshness in the show...