01/27 tigress rises and then goes dormant

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
A is pacing around doing some chores in N's room and N is following her asking her why is she not talking to him...she doesnt answer anything and continue doing her work....Chahcu drops in...and ask N whats going on..N tells V all that happened and that A is not talking to N...V tries to speak to A but she cuts him off...V then signals N to do some fake coughing and he does...V says that doctor asked to gv 3 doses of the medicine, N argues that it was 1 and continues coughing....A gets a little restless and intervens saying that its neither 1 nor 3 but its 2...and gvs medicine to N and N says that see masi u r talking to me now...A and N hug...V smiles looking at them....now the same scene is also seen by the useless teen ki tikidi-J, K and N....K fumes in anger and leaves....J as usual follows and instigates K....meanwhile A does some cleaning and that time all the servants pop up...J deliberately ask them about there whereabouts in front of A and they pour out the truth that K gave them a day's leave...A gets shocked listening to that...when she goes to put the trash, sees D's pic...and comes inside the hall asking for an answer...everyone gets shocked...A questions K and K stands in there with her attitude...she doesnt have any answer...thats it!
precap - K is distributing some old clothes to servants and she gives some to A and says that they are designer wear and not give-away clothes..she mocks at her.....A just stands there sighing....😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Lovely update....the 1st little part of the episode was indeed sweet....VeeNiSha simplly rockzzz.....btwn...the remaining part much of that demented daadima...rather demented wud-b saasuma....is like a horror...that manipulation master Jeeju...n his wife...Nandini...Gwad....why doesn't she speak up properly....I don't get it...why r the Vardhan siblings r soo dumbo types.....rest all r making their brains work...only they rremain chuppppp.
Ayu n her face off with that Kameeni was gud....but felt the urge to tighten the screws of Veerz brain...when he shouted at Ayesha.....when it was a known fact that when that Mrs Kameeni remained silent...it was only her fault.

I noe...my words didn't make much of a sense...but plz bear with them.😛
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey Lovely update....the 1st little part of the episode was indeed sweet....VeeNiSha simplly rockzzz.....btwn...the remaining part much of that demented daadima...rather demented wud-b saasuma....is like a horror...that manipulation master Jeeju...n his wife...Nandini...Gwad....why doesn't she speak up properly....I don't get it...why r the Vardhan siblings r soo dumbo types.....rest all r making their brains work...only they rremain chuppppp.
Ayu n her face off with that Kameeni was gud....but felt the urge to tighten the screws of Veerz brain...when he shouted at Ayesha.....when it was a known fact that when that Mrs Kameeni remained silent...it was only her fault.

I noe...my words didn't make much of a sense...but plz bear with them.😛

Hey, thanks for liking the update....ya i liked the 1st half and it was really cute... 😊
I hated the Ka-mini scenes, i guess she going crazy with A's goodness...she just cant handle it...😆